Embarrassing Sex Moments

I usually dont have to do it though. Most of the time girls are MORE than happy to take of their own clothes to progress things along

Now, I'm perfectly capable of taking off a bra. But why can't the girl take it off? I have to take all my clothes off myself. Why can't they?

:lmao: Yeah, I can imagine that. Surprised they go to yours with clothes on at all.

I was going to write "come to yours" but I just had a feeling it'd be taken the wrong way.

:lmao: Yeah, I can imagine that. Surprised they go to yours with clothes on at all.

I was going to write "come to yours" but I just had a feeling it'd be taken the wrong way.

and Shango, ussually they take mine off as well. its usually all happens very fast. Ive like never had just a firts kiss. its usually first 100 kisses along with clothing removal LOL

and Shango, ussually they take mine off as well. its usually all happens very fast. Ive like never had just a firts kiss. its usually first 100 kisses along with clothing removal LOL

How I wish I could be you. They just rip thier clothes off as you walk up to them, don't they?

How I wish I could be you. They just rip thier clothes off as you walk up to them, don't they?

actually the funniest situations have been when me and this girl will just be sitting there, like at the apt, or the hotel room as it were, and its damn near like there is a huge neon sighn over the top of use saying

"WHY DONT YOU TWO JUST FUCKING GET IT OVER WITH"

fastest time was within an hour. a hooters girl. for the 1st of 2 sessions on the night. a fine time was had by all. that was an awesome weekend LOL

actually the funniest situations have been when me and this girl will just be sitting there, like at the apt, or the hotel room as it were, and its damn near like there is a huge neon sighn over the top of use saying

"WHY DONT YOU TWO JUST FUCKING GET IT OVER WITH"

fastest time was within an hour. a hooters girl. for the 1st of 2 sessions on the night. a fine time was had by all. that was an awesome weekend LOL

:worship:

big ol fake titties too. Id say that was one of the better conquests, but it wasnt. it was pretty clearly obvious she wanted to fuck me about 2 seconds after laying eyes on me :lmao:

Probably more like three seconds. It takes two full seconds to be able to fully take in the sexiness that is NorCal.

Two seconds?? If I saw NorCal in the street I'd freeze simply due to one person not being able to handle that much hotness so fast. I was like that the first time I saw Shawn wrestle live too.

the only embaressing story I've got is getting caught by the girls mother...

she sort of just walked out the room and turned right around.

Wtf? I've been able to unhook a bra with one hand since I was 11.

Um yeah. How about you chime back in when you can unhook a bra with one hand....through a sweater. Notice I did NOT say from UNDER a sweater, I said from THROUGH a sweater. As in, when your hands even go under the sweater, you can touch full fleshy breast. :la:

Um yeah. How about you chime back in when you can unhook a bra with one hand....through a sweater. Notice I did NOT say from UNDER a sweater, I said from THROUGH a sweater. As in, when your hands even go under the sweater, you can touch full fleshy breast. :la:

Lol, my sleep-deprived mind took that as my hands going through the sweater, literally.

Yeah, I've never touched a boob...at 16. Pathetic.

:disappointed:

Oh woe is me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back