Embarrassing Sex Moments

I've had embarassing, funny and down right "disrespectful" moments.

Embarassing:

1. Both happened in the same night, unfortunately. lol The beginning of this, long story short was my (now) Wife and I were caught in the shower. We weren't technically "caught in" the shower, so much as caught from being in the shower. You see, we were in there for at LEAST around an hour and kinda forgot about the bathroom floor being roughly a couple inches below the regular floors connecting the rooms. (like that's something you need to remember)

Well, since part of the time "I" was sitting at the back of the shower, and part of the time she was sitting, then we both were, then we weren't.. water (at times) during our action session seemed to have.. uhm.. "filled" the bathroom. When we were done, needless to say we had converted the bathroom into a child-sized pool. Water was pooring up OVER the dip and into the connecting rooms.

I got dressed while my Wife cleaned up the bathroom floor by basically throwing EVERY towel we had in the closet on the floor. I cleaned up outside of the bathroom when my Mother wakes up and has to use the bathroom. She asked what happened, and I said Erin (wife) accidentally had water spill out while taking a shower.

She believed it, then wanted in the bathroom. I told her Erin was still in there, and I'd see how much longer she'd be. Well, I opened the door small enough to fit in and the water was STILL pool sized all over the floor, with ALL of the towels now soaked. In the end, my Mom may or may not have known.. we never said a word. The ending story was a combination of the shower over flooding (which we had a tub, so that story was hard to use anyways) and the toliet overflowing. (somehow)

2. WELL.. (next story) after my Mom went to bed, we (Wife & I) laughed about it and ended up having part two of our action session on the couch. Bottomline, I learned a very important lesson that night.

An Old person's bladder is much like Jason regarding teenagers having sex. It knows when it's going on. It seeks them out during the process, and it stops the action from continuing.

For SOME reason, my Mom got done using the bath room and had ANOTHER question for me.. so she asked me to come to her. Well, I was uhm.. well naked and I told her I couldn't just yet. LOL She decided to play detective to see why.. then laughed slightly because (I'm sure) she seen my pants on the chair beside the couch. She was like "Well, when you get a second, come here please". Then she walked into the other room.

To this day, nothing is said of the matter, and I'm naive enough to like to think she was old enough to simply either not have fully known, or not remembered.

3. This is actually a story with my ex, but still involved my Parents. My ex fiancee' and I were in my room (without a lock) and basically short story having sex. Well, my Mom just WALKS IN, so I (literally) leap off while my ex grabs the covers. I'm laying 100% naked WITHOUT ANY COVERS, and I'm merely 'hiding' behind my ex, who's trying her hardest to make it NOT completely obvious.

That was my all-time first embarassing moment. I've never seen my penis shrink so fast.

Funny: I was using my hands on my Wife, and she had her pants on still. (this was during the early stages of us dating in general) Her Father, or someone not sure who, suddenly calls for her. Well, for some UNKNOWN reason my hand is stuck.. IN her pants.

So I get up with her, and we walk together to see whoever it was that was calling. She stands backwards to answer this person, all the while I'm almost FRANTICALLY trying to get my hand out of her crotch and pants. LOL

They wanted to know what I was doing, and I said something along the lines of "Just trying to get a feel" or something corny and stupid. lol They never caught on, and my hand finally came free. (no pun intended)

2. While I'm not going into detail(s) on these, I've had numerous funny experiences with my Wife in which we're having sex while having colds and needing to stop every 10 seconds to blow our nose.

A somewhat rude experience is when I'm getting head and my cat decides to jump up on my chest to rub his head under my chin. My Wife decided to ask how it felt to be in a threesome with two *****es. :disappointed:

Rude: I've never really gotten along with my in-laws. I think anyone who knows me knows that.

Well, my Wife's Father is basically a big pervert and asked Erin if "I" liked getting oral sex. (in front of me) So I quickly replied with.. "Well, I haven't had much experience with it outside of what your Daughter gives me, but from what I've ever had through her.. I can definately tell you she takes it like a pro".

AS a Father I can tell you if ANY punk ass male said that to me, regarding my own Daughter.. I'd wanna kill him. But as the Husband of my Father-in-law who asks stupid questions.. he deserved the rude answer he got.

I've also informed him she loves it in the ass, and she takes it rough. :lmao: Our Family boundings are warped to beat hell.

^^Can someone summarize it for me?

Thank you

Embarassing - Caught in the shower and on the couch.

Funny - Caught in the bedroom, hid behind girlfriend naked.

Rude - Made sexual comments to Father in-law about his Daughter.

Bastard.

Cola (I think he's Pepsi now) said something just like that, about my posts being too big for the bar room way earlier this year. LOL

I called you Diet because you aren't as good as the original. :p

Lol well I was joking. But it was too long for me to read anyway :p

I don't want to be anything like Colamania. I'm an angel.

Lol well I was joking. But it was too long for me to read anyway :p

I don't want to be anything like Colamania. I'm an angel.

I haven't heard much out of Cola lately. I think he got recalled or something for tasting bad. :lmao: :p

Seriously though, I'm a bit curious how he's doing. I really haven't seen or heard much out of him. Granted this is the first time in quite some time I've been back in the bar room, much less on WZ for a while.

I haven't heard much out of Cola lately. I think he got recalled or something for tasting bad. :lmao: :p

Seriously though, I'm a bit curious how he's doing. I really haven't seen or heard much out of him. Granted this is the first time in quite some time I've been back in the bar room, much less on WZ for a while.

:lol: I've got his msn and he goes on once every few days. I don't really talk to him much though. I'm surprised you are missing him since he is a Punk mark :p

:lol: I've got his msn and he goes on once every few days. I don't really talk to him much though. I'm surprised you are missing him since he is a Punk mark :p

I've had a few Punk Bastard reform and come to me in saying they understand how much of a fluke and piss poor Champion he was. LOL It's been a great week.

Went for a piss after and forgot I still had on a condom. The thing slipped off Lil Jake and exploded on the floor.

Fucking a girl from the back in the shower once. She orgasmed nd gripped the shower curtain. Ripped the whole motherfucking thing down. the whole rod it was on out of the wall and everything. shower is now totally open. this was in her parents house as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back