• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mr. Sam's Sig Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of curiosity, which one looks better?

CCAGE.png

or

CCAGE2.png

I personally like the first 1 better. Its more centered and just has more appeal to it. Again they are both good but the 1st one is really good imo

JJHOF2.png

Do you think the text is a little bit better on this version than the second one? I think it's easier to read.

Wow can I use that Nigel one?That is just awesome.You must be like the best sig maker ever.

You can use it. It's good, in my opinion, but it's nothing complex. Quite honestly, I don't have the patience to make some of the more advanced signatures you'll see.

But yea, thanks.

Hey Mr. Sam could you find it in your heart to make me a Justin Credible sig? I just need the words "Reaper" & "DevilSpawns" in the creepiest text you can find. I can get you a pic if you need me to as well.

For all them there MVP fans:

MVP.png

I love this sig. I really like the way you shaded everything except for the World title. This sig is really great, and fresh. It's simple, but yet it's great. I really hope that what's on the sig really happens.

9.5/10​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back