• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mr. Sam's Sig Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
The closest to a Pokemon sig you're ever gonna get. Probably.

Smash-Bros-1.png

Yeah I like the real sigs too, but the cartoons arent bad either.

I really love the Mario Galaxy Sig dude. By the looks of what I've seen so far, you're pretty fucking talented.

9/10 on the Mario Sig!

Not to be the critique here, but you do far superior realistic sigs as opposed to the cartoon banners.

Thanks, I guess. I'm trying to get the hang of cutting my own renders, and so hopefully they'll be a fully original piece of Sam art work soon.

e2.jpg

I threw this together just for the sake of following in your footsteps with the cartoonish banners.

As you can see, it's a disaster. Feel free to toy with it if you want....

Wow...
I love your sigs!!! I wish I had the skills AND patience to even attempt to make one. My favorite is the Chris Jericho one, umm.. the one w/ the matrix graphics falling down. :)
Can I use that one?

I still think your CM Punk sig is your best work yet. Each time I scroll the page, I envy that sig more and more. Perhaps in the not-so-distant future, a little competition is in order. What do you say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back