• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mr. Sam's Sig Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
ratchet2-1.jpg

Mario.jpg

I've been experimenting with the Colamania one and it doesn't seem to work. Does it have to be on a coke can?

No, it doesn't. You must have read my thing wrong. I wanted Colamania, written in the red lightning Hulkamania font, on a yellow background. Although, yellow writing on a red background is fine as well.

Basically:

hulkamania20002logo.jpg

That, but saying Colamania instead. :)

do u think u can have a sig with Mohammad Hasheem

his character looks like Hassan...and if u can make it loook REALLY COOL

God damn your good lol. If I had photoshop, I would probably get the hang of it after 3 years, and even then not be even close to as good as you lol.

CAN you do a MAXX one for me SAM just like the one i have here but different pleassseee!!!

haha yeah Pokemon would be awesome. like, one with the pokemon letters then theres ash with pikachu in the middle, then squirtle and bulbasaur to his left nd right. wow lol i loved pokemon

I do GFX myself..and from one GFX maker to another these are pretty damn good. What program do you use? I used photoshop and adobe. I will post some work soon.

I do GFX myself..and from one GFX maker to another these are pretty damn good. What program do you use? I used photoshop and adobe. I will post some work soon.

Same. I've seen much better than me though. Well, more skillful. I think some people over complicate matters when they do a sig but adding so many different effects.

Lol I agree on you with that. People try to go over board and end up with a shit ending. I like the more simple, yet neat designs myself. Your sig is a good example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back