• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mr. Sam's Sig Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
My latest and possibly greatest:
Rated-R-Edge.jpg

Hot Damn sam...the Hogan one is my personal favourite

Great sigs Sam. I would give you rep for the Edge one, but I gotta spread some first. Anyways..KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

wow really loving that matrix Jericho one sam, you know what would also be a good idea for a sig would be like your other cena one but it would say something like "you cant see him for 6-8 months" something along those lines that would be a classic and I guaranty someone would take it

Mr sam i am in search of a sig, i attepted to make my own, it well, well lets just say it was as succesful as a great khali wrestling match! this is going to sound like a suck up but mr sam your the man for sigs, if you could help me id be grateful and rep u as much as it allows me...

my dream sig would be jpfizzle written in a coke can, i would use it for life and be in your debt... please hit me back if you can make it

my dream sig would be jpfizzle written in a coke can, i would use it for life and be in your debt... please hit me back if you can make it

Customization on that level is difficult, but I'll see what I can do. If it all goes well, I may have my own one.

thanks mr sam it's really good, if possible id have the writing more readable..bad news though i have to spread some love before i can rep you... i wont forget though, hand on my hert, so if you get rep soon from me then its thanks to this, cheers again buddy

If you manage his coke writing one, could I have a Colamania, but in the Hulkamania font? You know, the old Red lightning writing on the yellow background. That would be cool. Although, no rush, my current one is fine until Cyber Sunday, then I have the Game and his spade/shovel until then.

One of my faves:
Sonic-The-Hedgehog.jpg

I've been experimenting with the Colamania one and it doesn't seem to work. Does it have to be on a coke can?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back