• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mr. Sam's Sig Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a new one. It symbolizes my hate for TNA in its current form through my love of the Motorcity (why on word? I dunno, but that's how it is) Machine Guns:

MMG.jpg

Userbars rule.

Seriously, that's a good little UB. MCMG Should be proud of that one :)

(My one's suck in comparison to that one)

Can you please do something with Pokemon...please!!!

Something like Team Rocket!!

Weezing James Victoribell Meowth Lickitung Jesse Arbok

that would be sooo awesome!!

Hey man, love your sigs, and noticed cola wanted colamania in the hulkamania font, but you couldnt do it, so I whipped this up if you wanna make a sig out of it.

colamaniagb9.png

Nice job.

Who likes my latest?

Muse-1.jpg

I really like this Im not a Muse fan at all but this is one of youre finest, and while youre on the topic of music dso you think you could make me a Mars Volta sig? thanks if you van Illl rep in return

This is probably one of the better pieces I've seen on this board so far. The two black and white images enclosing the main image of Punk, couple with the gray and white color scheme gives this sig a no-nonsense feel; precisely what the CM Punk character is all about. Impressive work, mang.

This sig is amazing, possibly you're best. I like everything about it, the colour scheme, the text, the wrestler. No offence to anyone out the, but you are WZ's best sigger. I'd rep you but I need to spread some.
11/10!:headbanger:

I also like this one quite a bit not my favorite of youre works but its hard to be my favorite because they are all very good. I like almost all of it but the two things I dont like are the text and I think the main picture could be better, however they are both very good so its not much to worry about.

9/10 for the punk sig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back