• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mr. Sam's Sig Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris-Daniels.png

Holy shit!, now that is a good sig, I'd say that is easily on the same level as your CM Punk sig, great work, I can't see a single thing wrong with it it's damn near perfect, awesome job:thumbsup:

You do learn very fast Sam! It seems like only yesterday I was teaching you how to use gradient maps and today your the fancy graphic maker of many sigs.
I personally think that the Assassin's Creed is the best sig on this page; blindingly simple, yet it the white space emphasises Altair... I'm sure thats exactly how you planned it to be ;)

Awesome work Sam.. Gonna use one if thats ok.. giving you credit for it though ;) Keep up the good work

I don't see anything too great about that one,funny when people say your a sig god.From what I can see the only things you did was add the stock,put a b/w gradient map over it,scanlines and then the text.Could have had some better effects and whatnot, overall 6/10.

That Edge sig is tight. The dark theme and foreshadowing of Edge as World Champion makes all the difference.

And I like the way the Homer sig goes along with the background of this board. 10's all the way.

I still have much to learn, young one.... *in a Darth Vader voice* ...much to learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back