• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mr. Sam's Sig Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
VoteANGLEE-1.png

I like this one. It alone makes me want to vote Angle. Also I was wondering if you could make me a sig. I have a thread up in the request forum but the guy who said he would do it got banned.Do you mind if I use it, givingyou credit of course.

That looks really good. I love the special effects. They really suit 'Taker. I tried doing sigs and it's harder than it looks, so I'm pretty sure that was not the easiest task. Anyways, it's another great sig, and it makes me want to vote for 'Taker. I'd use it but currently I'm satisfied with my sig.

9/10​

Sam, didnt know if this would be offensive to you, but could Id like to respectfully request a Triple H sig? You would have my eternal grratefullness (and...love?) if I could get that.

In my opinion some of you early work was better than this, your current Undertaker banner which you have in your signature is nice though, but as for this Sig it's pretty plain I can see you have edited bits and pieces of it but I'm just not feeling it, Those edits are boring, sorry Sam.

4/10

^^^^

Some people dig the plain sigs though.

The one Norcal has in his sig is badass. Nice work Sam especially on the Undertaker sig.

^^^^

Some people dig the plain sigs though.

The one Norcal has in his sig is badass. Nice work Sam especially on the Undertaker sig.
thats like me, i love simple sigs. I am not a fan of a lot of colors on sigs. The Edge one Norcal has is pretty sweet. It isnt too overdone, and it looks just right.... The Joe one isn't bad because its simple, and the color doesnt really distract anything, nor does it stick out too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back