• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mr. Sam's Sig Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea. The Undertaker one Sam has in his sig right now is fucking incredible. It looks like its from a horror movie or something. Sam were was the pic taken?? Whats it from??

^^^^

Some people dig the plain sigs though.

The one Norcal has in his sig is badass. Nice work Sam especially on the Undertaker sig.

In my opinion some plain and simple Sigs are good, but in this case I think Sam's Samoa Joe Sig is just that much to plain. Also I am not to big of a fan of that Edge Sig either, I don't like the effect on Edge.

I'm not saying all his work is bad most of it is actually quite good.

Sam is all round good at making Sigs. I just thought I'd comment on one of his signatures as I haven't done in a while.

Most of your sigs are amazing Sam. Seems like Photoshop could be easy, but I know it probably isn't. I'd give you a 8.5/10 for all of your sigs combined.

Yea. The Undertaker one Sam has in his sig right now is fucking incredible. It looks like its from a horror movie or something. Sam were was the pic taken?? Whats it from??

Hmm, I missed all this somehow. The picture is from one of those little glossies you might have seen the WWE does. It's from Survivor Series, hmm, 2006, I believe.

I tried almost a whole new style with this one:

GoodTaker.png

Thoughts?

THankyoooouuu MR saaaammm you are tha maaaaaaaan.

You could prolly do somthin in the same nature as the recent Taker ones eh?? Like from during Trips's entrance????

Hmm, it's kind of small. I'm off to bed soon, but I might be able to whip up a Sabu signature tomorrow night? I doubt it'd be hard to find better pictures of him in that pose.

probly not, but what ever you could do would be cool. All the sigs look sick!....... have a good night man, peace.

Sam, your experiments are turning out great. I'm not a fan of MVP but that sig is really good. Almost makes me wish I liked watching him.

Almost. :icon_smile:

Also, the way you've got Kennedy's looking like he's speaking his name is a great idea. Wish I'd have thought of doing that. Nicely done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back