Most Shocking moment of 2006?

angle leavin was the most suprising i knew that dx was coming back ever since wrestlemania when i 1st saw hbk doing the crotch chops

Angle leaving the WWE was definately the biggest shock. He was the best in the business.. now he's gone. :icon_sad:

I marked out when Edge won the WWE Championship at NYR, that was also a big shock at the time, it was unexpected.

shayx said:
I marked out when Edge won the WWE Championship at NYR, that was also a big shock at the time, it was unexpected.

I expected he would win the title soon when he won the MITB Match at Mania

Fo-Real said:
I expected he would win the title soon when he won the MITB Match at Mania

Yes, but I was not expecting him to come out and win the title straight after the elimination chamber match.

These are mine:

1. Edge Cashing in the Money in the Bank- and actually winning it!! I was so happy for him, and I couldn't help but think- FINALLY!

2. Lita winning the Women's Title- Not expecting this at all. She had been out of the ring for so long- and than BOOM, she had the title.

3. RVD winning at ONS- I seriously thought that Cena would win, but I was both shocked and happy to find out that RVD got the title he deserved.

4. Triple H tapping at WM 22- I choked on the food that I was eating when I saw this- so shocked. I never thought they would make him tap to Cena.

Flames Out
Dragon

Here's mine:

Angle leaving was the biggest shock to me. I did not see this coming.

Two of my favorite divas leaving (well, Trish is gone now.) Well, I might as well start the countdown for Lita to leave.

Orton getting suspended for smoking a joint and being a jackass.

DX reuniting (even know I knew that was coming).

Edge winning the WWE title twice (I didn't see those coming).

Of the half-year I guess the most shocking moment has to be Rey-Rey winning the World HEAVYWEIGHT Title no less, he clearly deserved winning
the U.S. Title or the IC Title or maybe even the WWE Title, see he spent the last year beating the former champion (Eddie) over and over and over again, so that should have given him enough credentials for WWE title run, but never in my wildest dreams did I imagine him with the Big Gold Belt, I always thought Konnan would win it first

1. Bret Hart joining the WWE hall of fame.
2. Kurt Angle leaving
3. DX returning
4. WWE creating a rip off version of Samoa Joe.
5. WWE actually bringing in a tag team that can actually wrestle (Highlanders)

Well, Angle retiring definately, but I think the biggest shocker was Edge cashing in his money in the bank. I thought, along with most of the wrestling fans, he would cash it in at Wrestlemania and really get a big push there. The D-X reuniting didn't really shock me because I saw it coming. Both Shawn Michaels and HHH would do the D-X chops and it would give you hints to them reuniting.

Edge winning the title was one of the happiest moments in wrestling this year.

Rob Van Dam finally winning the title!

And of course Angles departure :(

I got a new one...Cena winnning the title in Edges Home town in Edges match tpye!Stupid WWE

Typical WWE. They want to hype chav boys new movie so they've got to keep him on the No. 1 show. My heart sank when they said chavvy would go to smackdown if he lost because, even though he needs to go, he wouldn't

Text said:
I got a new one...Cena winnning the title in Edges Home town in Edges match tpye!Stupid WWE

Cena lost in his hometown you idiot.

I'm sick of Cena anti-fanboys who can't find anything to back up their accusations.

SyStem said:
Cena lost in his hometown you idiot.

I'm sick of Cena anti-fanboys who can't find anything to back up their accusations.
yea but cena won it in edge`s home town,which is what the dude said

i havnt read all the other five pages cus im too lazy so i dont know if someone said this but when jeff hardy came back that was a shock to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back