• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FAVOURITE ELIMINATION CHAMBER MOMENT

When HBK returned and won the WHC.

And does anyone else remember..i dont remember which elimination chamber it was..i think it was when he returned..its in his DVD but anyways he had these brown pants on that where like the colour of shit.

I'm sorry guys, but as a huge Carlito fan I cannot help but loving the moment when Carlito pinned Chris Masters in the 2006 WWE championship Elimination Chamber match. When Carlito pinned Masters it meant that Carlito and Cena were the last men in the match. It really was cool to think that Carlito could actually won the title. I have to say that Carlito put on his best performance in that Elimination chamber match and it made Carlito look great. The only thing I have to complain about is that not too long after that chamber match Carlito went down hill. After that match, Carlito really never became a main eventer or top mid-carder again.

Anyway, that was a very memorable moment for me. Carlito, my favorite wrestler of all time (alongside Stone Cold Steve Austin) almost won the WWE championship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back