more possiblities of nwo!

D

dxmania

if you go on www.Wikipedia.com search for nash go where it says tna at the bottom og that article it says Nash and Sabin were scheduled in a match for the number one contendership to the TNA X Division Championship at TNA Hard Justice 2006, but Nash suffered a neck injury two days prior and Alex Shelley replaced him and lost to Sabin. Kevin Nash will also no longer be used by TNA until both sides have reached an agreement on terms of a new contract. Otherwise, TNA will have to pay Nash $5,000 per appearance without a contract.

Nash has openly said that he would be interested in a return to WWE, and it is possible he will do so after he has healed up, and his contract expires in a few months.

also if you search for nwo it does sayTwo posters have emerged featuring first the nWo logo with the D-Generation X logo "spray painted" over the top of it advertising November's Survivor Series event and another has a picture of John Cena, half of his body green with the DX logo next to him and the other half black and white with the nwo logo next to him with the words "Which will he choose?", also advertising the Survivor Series event. Neither has been confirmed or denied as the official event poster but currently it seems the much talked about and dreamed of contest between the biggest factions of the 90s in wrestling and the two which changed the face of modern wrestling could come to blows.

www.Wikipedia.com is a famous site and a free enclyclopedia so its like there lieing. Also big sho was a member of the nwo. Wrestled the name under the giant and the big show. Will he have something to do with this angle. Since he is figthing dx. also no word if hogan or hall will be in. But i think hogan will. So now i beleive that nwo will comeback and fight dx at survior series.:shit:

Eternal Dragon said:
Click on the edit button, and than you'll see a delete one! Than you click on that P.S i suck

*** Out
Dragon
but yeat when the hell do i have to listen to you?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back