• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MisterRob

X

RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
You're a terrible, terrible poster. You make Sid seem like Mr. Positive Happy-Go-Lucky.

I love that this guy red repped me saying "I own you" despite us never having debated or discussed anything whatsoever. It's just that every time I read your posts, I find my IQ dropping.

Discuss Mr. Negative Nancy here.

I don't know him. And since I don't, I'll just point and laugh. Hopefully he'll show up and call us all lame for acting tough over the internet, and complete the circle of stupidity.

Jesus Christ himself could show up on Impact and Rob would scoff at it.

I think I've seen him post. Don't remember anything about it though.

I've come to the conclusion that he doesn't watch wrestling to be entertained, that he in fact HATES wrestling and that he is serving out some sort of punishment by having to watch and criticize everything he sees.

He literally makes Sidious look like a shareholder.

I think we need a new term for people who want to make the WWE money by introducing what they think will work, sort of the opposite of the Shareholder term. WWE Businessmen?

Your comment about Sidious reminded me that he has some tendencies of a WWE Businessman.

Doubtful that would happen. God no-showed his match teaming with HBK against Vince and Shane a few years back.

God doesn't job to anyone damnit, and Vince knew that. Creative clauses be damned.

He pisses me off to no end. Wish he hadn't come back.

MisterRob, or Jesus?

By the way look at Bret's face in your sig. He has never been that uncomfortable in his life.

Come on, God's a 6,000 year old, with blood alcohol concentration so high it can be confised with wine, and you expected him to show up? I'd put more faith in Scott Hall to look after himself than God to show up.

Also, i'd imagine that God's kind of busy and has better things to than than wrestle. i mean he's got an entire universe to look after. that requires more time than your regular 9 to 5.

He's still 4,000 or so years old. not to mention that old testiment god's kind of a dick and would no show (or kill the audience) just for the hell of it.

I mean he burned down Job's house, killed his family and livestock, and made Job's friends laugh at him just for the sake of a bet with the devil. God's like pre-christian HBK, until having a child forces him to calm down and become benevolent.

God keeps holding all the young talent down. When the fuck is Archangel Gabriel going to get his push?!

Pretty sure God tried pushing one of the young guys once before, and he jumped to the competition. God's probably a little concerned about that happening.

Isnt Archangel Gabriel like the number two guy in heaven? maybe he's happy in his place for now and is waiting for the big guy to retire/move on to take his rightful place at the top.

He literally makes Sidious look like a shareholder.
Not hard to do since Sidious IS a shareholder.

Dude is more concerned with what will draw the largest number of fans and the greatest profit than anyone else on this board. Am I the only one who sees this?

I need links to some Rob posts. Also, trying to bring God back in for Backlash 2006 was a huge mistake. Dude no shows so often that he's not worth the investment.

Not hard to do since Sidious IS a shareholder.

Dude is more concerned with what will draw the largest number of fans and the greatest profit than anyone else on this board. Am I the only one who sees this?

He may be concerned with what draws but under his definition he definitely is not a "shareholder", the very fact that he hates on every single DX/Hornswoggle segment proves that.

I need links to some Rob posts. Also, trying to bring God back in for Backlash 2006 was a huge mistake. Dude no shows so often that he's not worth the investment.

He only seems to post in the TNA section.

He may be concerned with what draws but under his definition he definitely is not a "shareholder", the very fact that he hates on every single DX/Hornswoggle segment proves that.
His definition is that a shareholder is only entertained by what makes Vince as much money as possible, which he tries to do all the time all the time by appealing to demo information and wanting to recreate the time when wrestling was at its peak in terms of popularity. He's always concerned about the casual fans and about how wrestling won't appeal to them and about how they majority of people find Chris Jericho to be second rate. The dude almost certainly doesn't think for himself, IMO.

Why we can't use that to call him a shareholder when he speaks to motivations me and other people don't have is beyond me. Cunt has it coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back