The Video Games and Technology Section Newsletter: Volume 2

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
The Videogames and Technology Section Newsletter: Volume 2
The VGT Section is a good section and I think it deserves some attention.

Sonic…what happened man?
Do you believe, as Lee and I do, that the Sonic the Hedgehog games have turned into big steamy piles of crap? Why is this? Is it the jump to 3D, or too many characters? Can a Sonic game work in 3D? Discuss it all here!

The Games No One Played Series
Game 1: Mischief Makers
Game 2: Steambot Chronicles
Game 3: Power Quest
Are you interested in good games that slipped under the radar? In my thread series, I will be describing and reviewing those types of game. Read, discuss, and emulate. Feedback is appreciated!

The PSN Store/Marketplace/Virtual Console Thread
Has there been a great game released on the Virtual Console? Is there some new DLC that people just HAVE to have? That’s what this thread is for! Discuss releases in the PSN Store, Marketplace, and Wii Shop here!

Where do you buy your games from?
So, what store do you buy your games from? Do you buy them online? What store has the best deals? Discuss it all here!

Activision reveals complete DJ Hero setlist
DJ Hero is the newest installment in Activision’s “--- Hero” series of games. In this one, you use a turntable controller to play and remix various songs. Discuss the setlist here!

The worst game you’ve ever bought…
Let’s face it, we all make mistakes. Sometimes those mistakes come from not doing research before buying a game, or simply being misled. Whatever the reason is, we’ve all ended up with a terrible game at one point in our lives. However, these games can also be forms of amusement, in their own way. Come in here and bash the worst game you’ve ever bought!

The Best Free Computer Programs.
Brought to you by Slyfox696, this thread will give you links and descriptions to many free programs that are extremely useful. People can feel free to add their own, too, if they find a good free program.

The Technology Troubleshooting Thread
Having problems with your computer, or other device? Come in here and lament, and our users will attempt to help you solve your problem!

Recognized Poster: FTS did in his letters, so why not? Today’s recognized poster is Spunky. He has made many good threads in that section, and has greatly increased VGT traffic. Good on you, Spunky!

…And that’s it for Edition 2 of the newsletter. Go there and post!

Reactions: Lee
interesting to note...CODMW2 has the highest levels of pre orders for any game ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back