Mickie James officially returns to TNA

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
It's official — Mickie James has returned (yes, returned you WWE fanboys — she was with TNA before she went to WWE) to TNA wrestling as seen on iMPACT! tonight!

James made her re-debut following the opening segment when she was spotted entering the iMPACT! Zone. She was later introduced as the special guest referee for the four-way Knockouts match at Bound For Glory.

Safe to say she's gunning for the Knockouts Championship considering her promo.

Thoughts on Mickie's debut? Concerns? Non sequitur insults?

Awesome, new face and potentially a new heel, either she screws someone over in the title match or lays a beat down on the winner. I suppose she might avoid other and just raise a hand, but hopefully we can see HEEL Mickie making out with Velvet to "get inside her head". It'd be awesome.

She may be in TNA but I, for one, am very happy to see this girl back on TV. She was and is one of my favorite womans wrestlers of all time. There's zero doubt that she will be holding the TNA knockout's championship within months. The knockout's division was getting a little slow and boring with the whole Beautiful People feud and I think Mickie James will add some excitment again once she re-debuts. I, being a WWE loyalist, am just glad to see her wrestling again.:)

So Glad to see Mickie James! I might actually, scratch that, I will watch TNA because she is that good! She's great on the mic and a great wrestler. Definitely missed seeing her in the Diva's division.

I hope in the future, if she wanted to, that WWE would take her. It would help their division out anyway so I don't see why not. i just hate how when a former WWE wrestler that goes to TNA and comes back to WWE; WWE seems to just misuse that talent. Like Christian and Gail Kim.

Guess in the next day Mickie will be off the WWE Alumni list. Did I mention thank you for coming back to tv Mickie James?

FYI IDR, Mickie James hasn't returned to TNA. This is her first stint with the company, although there was a girl a few years back who reminds me of a younger, less bustier version of her. I think her name was Alexis Laree.

Smart move introducing her as Mickie James though, good for business. She is riding a huge wave of momentum considering her accomplishments from WWE and the notoriety she gained as the John Cena of the Diva's for a while. With this whole Beautiful People storyline going on, her inception will provide something fresh into the KO's and hopefully disperse everything apart to create new feuds and angles. I can see Mickie winning the championship in the future (considering how many high profile WWE guys who go to TNA receive the strap quite close to their entrance in TNA). Overall, the signing is great not only as a fan but for the KO's. Who has Mickie wrestled previously? Christy Hemme? Open for many, many matches.

JicKie "FalKon" Mames;2498239 said:
FYI IDR, Mickie James hasn't returned to TNA. This is her first stint with the company, although there was a girl a few years back who reminds me of a younger, less bustier version of her. I think her name was Alexis Laree.

Alexis Laree was the name Mickie used to wrestle under that was her independent wrestler's name. She has grown up though so she is a little more bustier. =)

Thats Great for her...I wish her the best in her Endeavor. But I particularly Dont Care. Yea she was the John Cena of the Womens Division for sometime. Then her attitude backstage got her fired...Some cant Handle the spotlight e.g Ultimate Warrior. So now shes in Tna with all the Ass Clowns we liked 10 years ago... Sorry but Divas action is go to the Bathroom SMoke a Spliff and get some PopCorn Time...No one watches wrestling for the Girls....Plenty other ways to see hot girls...I watch Wrestling for interesting story Lines (Sometimes Good Entertainment and Good Main Events where we really JUST dont know whos going to win...Id rather watch my fantasy football scoreboard on a Tuesday for 8 mins, than watch these divas try and Wrestle. Woooooooo " I got more women waiting for me....in the the HallWAY!!!! shakin having conniptions" : I got a Limo A mile long out side with 25 women Just Dying to hear me go......WOoooooooo" Naitchhh

(yes, returned you WWE fanboys — she was with TNA before she went to WWE)

I love TNA, but i LOVE when TNA fanboy's want to call everyone else who dont like TNA a WWE Fanboy, TNA is just as bad as WWE.

Now Im happy mickie is there, i fell asleep early so i didn't see it, but ill watch it on youtube in the morning. The Knockout' needed Mickie, other then if it would be the BP vs Rayne and Tara.

Being a Mickie James fan, I wish her the best of luck in TNA. I would've liked it if she was still in WWE, but that's just how things go I guess. But I'm thinking this could be good for her considering she pretty much accomplished everything there was for her to accomplish in WWE. But it's great to see her back on TV again.

Fun fact: If TNA had held her debut off until Bound for Glory on Sunday, than it would've marked five years to the day when she debuted in WWE. Just an interesting little tidbit.

I think I will like her better once she is in an actual match. Her promo did not do much of anything for me, besides Madison's comments during it. She is a pretty good all around worker though and adds a fresh element to the division. It was a little bad when she said Madison was the current champ on reaction. Spoiler, mistake or both?

I'm glad to see Mickie James Back In TNA she is pretty good women's wrestler and I really enjoy her work as she is one of my favorite Divas. I think that she can help a struggling Knockout division. This is a Great Signing for TNA.

i did not know whe was in tna before wwe. i had seen her on the springer show and saw some pics from pre-wee days but didnt know she was in tna. did she go by the same name?

i did not know whe was in tna before wwe. i had seen her on the springer show and saw some pics from pre-wee days but didnt know she was in tna. did she go by the same name?

Yeah probably. I have very vague memories of her and CM Punk. I think they were connected in some way back then.

No. She went by Alexis Laree at the time and worked primarily with Raven and Amazing Red, though when she debuted she partnered with Amazing Red to help him in his feud with Kid Kash at the time (she faced Trinity).

She was the first member the TNA version of Raven's Flock known as "The Gathering" (Julio Dinero, Alexis Laree, CM Punk and Cassidy Riley).

When Mickie was first in TNA she went by the Name Alexis Laree and she was aligned with Raven in the beginning days of TNA

I love seein Mickie James bak on TV i'd rather it be WWE but as long as i can see her i'm happy she has been my favorite diva since she debuted in the WWE bak in 2005 i believe please correct me if i'm wrong. When i read on here earlier today that she mite debut tonite i quickly turned da TV on 2 iMPACT! its just great 2 see her again

I think I will like her better once she is in an actual match. Her promo did not do much of anything for me, besides Madison's comments during it. She is a pretty good all around worker though and adds a fresh element to the division. It was a little bad when she said Madison was the current champ on reaction. Spoiler, mistake or both?

I am glad that I am not the only one that noticed this. I feel like this made her look bad. She comes in and cuts a big promo about how she is headed after the champ and doesn't even know who the current champ is? I don't see it as a spoiler, either, as the show was live.

Well even though im not super excited for this get by TNA, I really hope however its a sign that the KO division will be rebuilt back to its glory days. Also we get to see Tara Vs Mickie James too:), As well as a possible Hamada Vs Mickie James.

That might have been the worst return ever. I like Mickie but WTF was that. Showing her arriving and then asking her what she is doing there. I mean WHAT THE HELL. She is going to be a ref because you know that a four-way womens match is bound to get so nuts that 2 refs will go down. I mean that was just awful.

Meh, Mickie James was at her best under the Trish obsessing gimmick. Since she gave that up, she's been nothing more than a carbon copy of every other diva on WWE's roster, and it seems like that's how she's going to be in TNA.

It would have been nice to see her debut with that psycho gimmick again, and someone like Love being her new obsession, but alas... it's the typical diva Mickie James instead. Disappointing, and I doubt it changes, since she's taking that stupid music of hers so seriously.

Also, did anyone notice on ReAction she said Madison was TNA Knockouts Champion? How ******ed can someone be to not know the champion of the belt you supposedly want so badly? Mickie James is already showing that she will not take the job seriously, and that she will end up being useless.

It was a great debut, but its nice to see someone that can actually breath life into the Knockouts division. I'm not crazy about her "hardcore country" get up, but she can add some much needed flavor to the division. Since she brought up Madison tonight, I wouldn't be surprised if Madison won the belt and Mickie challenged her. I'm surprised that WWE doesn't own the name Mickie James. Basically her debut isn't going to do much for TNA, but its a much needed signing.

I'm surprised that WWE doesn't own the name Mickie James.

Pretty sure they do because as apparently no one else noticed, she debuted as MickEY James, not Mickie James. I noticed it on ReAction when she was busy screwing up who the KO champion was. I wonder if that was a spoiler or just a mistake... I'd be disappointed now if Madison won the belt at BFG. Mistakes happen, but letting a spoiler like that slip would be really saddening.

Meh, Mickie James was at his best under the Trish obsessing gimmick. Since she gave that up, she's been nothing more than a carbon copy of every other diva on WWE's roster, and it seems like that's how she's going to be in TNA.

It would have been nice to see her debut with that psycho gimmick again, and someone like Love being her new obsession, but alas... it's the typical diva Mickie James instead. Disappointing, and I doubt it changes, since she's taking that stupid music of hers so seriously.

Also, did anyone notice on ReAction she said Madison was TNA Knockouts Champion? How ******ed can someone be to not know the champion of the belt you supposedly want so badly? Mickie James is already showing that she will not take the job seriously, and that she will end up being useless.

jmt225 hit the nail right on the head here.

Nothing against Mickey James... she's fucking gorgeous and a great wrestler. But there have been many great wrestlers in the past who had nothing more to offer fans besides good ring work. Where did they all go? On the future endeavored list.

Her promo really wasn't as powerful as all of us would have liked it to be. She walked out from the back with that beautiful smile on her face and tits pushed up to her neck, but she showed absolutely no sense of character, whatsoever. Let's face it... every wrestler needs some kind of gimmick to get anywhere. And please, for the love of God, don't tell me that her gimmick is a "country bumpkin" because her theme music said so. If she was really going to embrace that gimmick, she would've come out with a Southern accent and really tried to spice it up. Instead, she cut a half-asses, lame promo saying the same crap that TNA Knockouts and WWE Divas have been saying for years since the demise of their divisions.

It was good to see Mickie James for no reason other than the fact that she's hot, can move well in the ring, has great cans, and TNA needs all the help they can get in that division. Besides that, we shouldn't blow it up more than it actually is. It's another female wrestler, people... nothing more.

I really couldn't care less about Mickie James. Sure she's popular and all that, but what is she gonna give to TNA that will give fans even half the urge to go from WWE to TNA just because of Mickie James? She pretty much has nothing to offer other than ring-work and a good look. But TNA already has all of that going on. They have good female workers, and much much superior looking girls than Mickie James.

Mickie is hardly gonna be interesting anymore. She was dumped by WWE due to her in-ring work getting slobby and because she was late as hell every time they were on the move. So I'm gonna have a hard time getting anything of interest in her. Not like I ever had any interest in her though.

This will most likely just be another addition to an already mediocre slightly overfilled knockout division in TNA. They have more than enough of the female wrestlers they need to make it work. And they certainly have more popular ones than Mickie James.

So, once again, I couldn't care less.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed the mistake Mickie made on ReAction. When she said it I was like Mickie, Madison isn't the champion Angelina is. It's like she didn't do any research on current TNA before signing.

I would really be disappointed if Madison wins the KO title again. Since I didn't care much for her 1st reign.

As for Mickie's debut it was OK I guess. I think her Hardcore Country song is terrible. Unlike others I just don't see her "saving" the division. Especially if Mickie wins the title by the end of the year and beats all of the other women without any problems. It will just make all other KOs look bad and I don't see how that helps the division.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back