ODB Returns to TNA!

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
That's right—One Dirty Bitch—ODB herself returned to TNA tonight on iMPACT! as a (the?) surprise (no, not "the biggest surprise of the year") competitor, answering the "open challenge" Madison Rayne issued on iMPACT! last week.

Rayne slipped out with the victory, but it seems as though we've got a new number one contender for the TNA Knockouts Championship, eh?

--

Thoughts on this?

Finally! The Knockout's divison has been severely lacking in excitement and has had very little entertainment value to it for last several months. It seemed as if the Knockouts Divison was losing all the momentum they built up for the last couple of good years. And now, ODB returns to iMPACT! Saying ODB returning to TNA is a big boost to the Knockouts Division, would be a massive understatement. She, along with Victoria and Mickie James (even though she's really overrated) can bring the Knockout's divison back to what it once was. An alternative to WWE's shitty diva's divison. The only prolem is that ODB had tons of momentum coming back tonight but it was wasted by putting over Madison Rayne, who I cannot stand. Nonetheless, she's back. Hopefully for good.

Not a huge ODB fan, but I hope she sticks around for a while. The knockouts division had some new additions with James and Winter, but its always good to have more depth to the division. ODB gets one hell of a reaction from the crowd which is what we haven't seen in a while in the Knockouts division.

Awesome I always found ODB to be really entertaining so I'm glad to see her back and seems that crowd liked it to because she got a Pretty Big Pop. Hopefully they keep her so she can add more depth to KO division as for her being the #1 contender I don't think thats the case it's just apart of Rayne's open challenge and she will probably have other KO's accept the challenge in the coming weeks

That had to be TNA big shocker. Now I can't wait for them to announce the double main-event for their next PPV ( Gay BASH ), ODB vs Orlando ( Goldie ) Jordan and Big Papa pump vs BIG ROB in a rub down match. Why do I waste my time watching WWE and AAA when I can watch TNA.

That had to be TNA big shocker. Now I can't wait for them to announce the double main-event for their next PPV ( Gay BASH ), ODB vs Orlando ( Goldie ) Jordan and Big Papa pump vs BIG ROB in a rub down match. Why do I waste my time watching WWE and AAA when I can watch TNA.

Why'd you waste our time with this post?

Guess you either didn't watch Impact at all or didn't catch the vignette that ended the show. TNA mocked the WWE's "2-21-11" promos with their own version that alluded to Sting returning next week.

Word to the wise; snark is only cool when you're well-informed.

It was great to see ODB return, I have always liked her and she got a nice pop which was nice to see. I hope she sticks around, she is completely different to any of the other Knockouts, and certainly is a worthy re-addition to the roster.

With the addition of ODB, and the rest of the KO's, TNA have a very good womens division, hopefully they do not waste the talent they have, and continue working on the division to bring it back to the heights it once was.

While I don't believe for one second what Taz said about Odb smelling bad, and while I wouldn't mind taking a bronco buster from her. Please Tna, I know you want to be edgy but really make Odb wear some boyshorts or something that covers her bottom half up a bit more. I like Odb and her gimmick, I know she doesn’t give a fuck. But I literally haven't seen so many close calls on the bottom half in woman’s wrestling before. Half her ass was hanging out for damn near the whole match, and Jesus ... just Jesus I thought we were gonna see her ladies bits.

Just kidding guys, I like her hair, I like her attitude. She's bringing an actual gimmick to the ring, bar that god awful country girl one Micky "roast beef" James has. I like how you can pick her out of the crowd of Tna Knockouts, she really brings that over the top.... Damn face that the Ko division is lacking atm. Good for her, I can wait to see the next woman come out. She's one of my favorites!

While I don't believe for one second what Taz said about Odb smelling bad, and while I wouldn't mind taking a bronco buster from her. Please Tna, I know you want to be edgy but really make Odb wear some boyshorts or something that covers her bottom half up a bit more. I like Odb and her gimmick, I know she doesn’t give a fuck. But I literally haven't seen so many close calls on the bottom half in woman’s wrestling before. Half her ass was hanging out for damn near the whole match, and Jesus ... just Jesus I thought we were gonna see her ladies bits.

Dude, at least it wasn't Rosie Lottlove with her clunge on show. Dear God, if that had happened I may have choked on my own vomit....

I say again, ODB is fun, she is different and can certainly hold her own in the ring. She plays her gimmick brilliantly and I really do hope she is a permenant addition to the roster again and she isn't wasted.

I thought odb retired not so long ago? Infact i know i read she did. Anyways this will be a one off tna dont need odb shes not that gd in the ring and a dout shell be back long.

I agree with Onewayleeway, meaning, I too read that ODB retired, so, this was probably a one time thing.

Just a nice storyline to get Madison Rayne's sexy ass on there every week(damn she looked good yesterday lol). I mean she has been the KO champion since October but, outside of Mickie James, she hasnt really had a storyline, and that feud was stale about 2 months ago.

With all of these apparent open challenges, the one that I hope beats her is, DAFFNEY!!!...they never really did a whole lot with her, and this would be the perfect way to bring her in, whether it is a one time thing or not.

There are other options for this storyline too, but, as far as ODB, I wouldnt get my hopes up unless she changed her mind on retiring, which, in the wrestling world, can happen....right Ric Flair?

I don't know where you guys are getting this ODB retirement shit from, but my guess is you're hung up on the blonde hair, because it wasn't ODB who retired — it was Taylor Wilde.

Wilde is the one who was let go from her TNA contract and then wrestled her retirement match in a ChickFight and Pro Wrestling Revolution co-promotion event, losing to Alissa Flash.

ODB never retired or even mentioned retiring to my recollection.

BAM! ODB is quite entertaining. She is kind of tricky to book though but I enjoy the character so here is to hoping they come up with something for her this time. It should be interesting to see if any other knockouts come back in this storyline. Alissa Flash would be of interest to me and while I am not big on Roxxi the voodoo drop is badass enough for me to give her another chance. Sara Del Rey would be pretty interesting and Serena could be a possibility as well.

I was seriously hoping that Daffney would return and take the Knockout's title. C'mon TNa, where the Hell is Daffney?

But this pleases me. I've always found ODB to be entertaining and a good womens wrestler. Sadly, I feel that TNA will just pull a Roxxi on her: She'll make to a PPV for a title shot, lose, and fade away again. And did you SEE those tits?!?!

ODB! ODB! ODB! ODB!

A mark out moment to be sure, I was chanting right along with the crowd when ODB made her re-debut last night. As for the match, I didn't see her jobbing out to Madison Rayne at all. It was a pretty good, back and forth contest that from strictly a workrate point of view, ODB came out on top of. Pinning ODB clean though helps Rayne establish even more credibility, which is a good thing as Madison has really grown on me too over the last 8 months or so.

Hopefully this wasn't just a one-off and ODB is an integral part of the Knockouts division again. I remember her beating Tara on the 1/4/10 show last year. It was the first time I saw her and was instantly intrigued, as she brings something completely different to the table. She plays her gimmick to absolute perfection and is extremely fun to watch.

Overall, I'm glad she's back and hope she sticks around.

While she is a decent worker I suppose, I've never figured out the appeal to her. Or, at least, I've never shared the interest.

With that being said, she's a different looking female and adds certain elements to the division that does need a new face for the title. So, at the very least, we aren't going to see as many M. James/Madison Rayne matches anymore. Wasn't the worst matches or anything, but a change can be good at times.

I agree with Onewayleeway, meaning, I too read that ODB retired, so, this was probably a one time thing.

Just a nice storyline to get Madison Rayne's sexy ass on there every week(damn she looked good yesterday lol). I mean she has been the KO champion since October but, outside of Mickie James, she hasnt really had a storyline, and that feud was stale about 2 months ago.

With all of these apparent open challenges, the one that I hope beats her is, DAFFNEY!!!...they never really did a whole lot with her, and this would be the perfect way to bring her in, whether it is a one time thing or not.

There are other options for this storyline too, but, as far as ODB, I wouldnt get my hopes up unless she changed her mind on retiring, which, in the wrestling world, can happen....right Ric Flair?
I think it'll be Tara that takes Madison down.

Madison will most likely keep doing these "call outs" for a couple more weeks with different KOs coming out to get beat. Then one night, Tara will come out and take back the title that Madison forced Tara to give up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back