• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**MERGED** (OFFICIAL) TNA General Complaint Thread

Why do you hope the wolfpac fail? The only reason they're boring today is because of people like you who won't let them continue to compete at their potential.

The jist of Hogan and current TNA bashers is "zero personality + somersaults and flips = entertainment while having personality + mediocre wrestling = failure"

Somebody forgot to tell you that wrestling is not real...and it's entertainment. The personalities are just as important as the moves...

If you think Hogan has an entertaining personality then you are beyond help. As Austin said recently he is a channel changer.

My only complaint with TNA right now is that it feels like WCW 2.0 which is not good at all. This means lots of potential flush down the tube to cater to something boring or bad.

My complaint is about people complaining about TNA. Why do these people watch if it brings them such misery? I mean from the sound of many posts they hate almost everything that happens yet they still watch and go on the internet and write about it all the time. How does that make any sense? Not to mention the reasoning we get to justify the hating is almost non-existent or is more illogical than they claim tna storylines are. As far as I can tell TNA's biggest problem is that incompetent people somehow decide to view their programming. A plea to stop watching and commenting if your brain is devoid of reasoning or you simply do not like the product.

I am still reeling from last night's head scratching Impact and I got to thinking what the hell has happened to TNA in the last two weeks? I mean TNA was on a roll and things finally started to be coming together. Lockdown was one of the best wresting PPVs in recent memory, and it was followed up by a universally well received episode of Impact in which RVD won the gold from AJ Styles. Things seemed to be going in the right direction and then all of a sudden the momentum stopped and TNA actually seems to be going in reverse. The Flair/Abyss episode of Impact was a real dud, which is no surprise considering most of the taped episodes seemed to lack the same kind of energy as the live installments. However I thought coming back live this week, TNA would deliver a solid program and get back on track. Sadly that did not happen as this weeks program was one head scratcher after another. So the question is What the hell happened? How did TNA lose it's momentum so quickly and what can they do to get back on track?

I think that the bad show we were subjected to is due to something backstage. That 40 minute long brawl indicates that the show wasn't even fully written when it Aired. It might've been due to the fact that TNA didn't know who to give the title shot to until the start of the show. It was between Desmond and Hardy.

I think we all kind of over-reacted. Jack Nicholson once said that every actor NEEDS to do a bad movie at least once. It gets you fearless. This might be a wake up call and a blessing in disguise.

I just don't see how they find something that happened to a former employee by a current employee that wasn't on TNA's air offensive.

I'm assuming this is about Awesome Kong and Bubba; um, they were both working for TNA during that time.

However it's OK to have Anderson dressed as a priest/alter boy attack the Pope. Then cut a sacrilegious promo on their show.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see anything wrong with that. Maybe if D'Angelo were dressed as THE Pope of the Vatican, then yes, it'd be offensive. But Mr. Kenderson being dressed in the garb he was wearing wasn't anything to cry foul about.

As for the promo he cut, I fell asleep and didn't watch it, but if it really was "sacrilegious", then you might have a point.

I'm sure advertisers loved that or the whole Orlando Jordan gimmick. That can't be an easy sell.

I'm sure advertisers have yet to give a damn yet if what you say is true.

What's wrong with Orlando Jordan's gimmick? It may not be your cup of tea, but maybe they're trying to appeal to the LGBT community and you're just being a homophobe -- just kidding, but I doubt anyone would say anything drastic about that for fear of being called homophobic.

My complaint is about people complaining about TNA. Why do these people watch if it brings them such misery?.

Are you blind? Look at the thread next time you decide to post something as silly as your first sentence. Of course, if this were outside this thread, then you wouldn't be alone along with the other people who feel the same way -- but people bitch about other promotions as well, so don't think that everyone is out to bash TNA 'cause people bash WWE as well.

And we're fans, so we can voice our opinions. It's not our fault if some of the things they do happen to suck.

I'm not gonna sit here and pick everything apart about the last 2 weeks of iMPACT! because I am a fan and I am rooting for them and will stick with them through some of these "growing pains" but there is just no other way to say it, TNA droped the ball. I don't expect every week to be amazing yet. What I do expect is solid wrestling and comprehesible storylines. Sacrifice has some nice matches on the card. Styles Vs RVD, Jarrett Vs Sting, Kaz Vs Doug Williams, and Mr. Anderson Vs Jeff Hardy. TNA needs to refocus on these storylines and matches and get a stong build going into the PPV. Sting and Jarrett has been going on for awhile so this is a good match. AJ vs RVD just makes sense due to the rematch clause. Kaz and Doug Williams is another one that makes a lot of sense due to the controversy surrounding the X Title (But why wasn't Kaz on impact last night? Jeeze) Now Anderson Vs Jeff can be a good match, but I'm really disapointed they took Pope out of this match. The best thing about impact last week was the Pope/Anderson stuff. And now this week it looked like it would continue setting up for a big match between the two but they insert Jeffs lame ass instead. I hope Anderson beats the tar out of Jeff and Pope tries to get his revenge at Slamiversary.

I would have much rather seen Jeff Vs Desmond Wolfe and Anderson Vs Pope at Sacrifice then Anderson/Hardy and Desmond/Abyss. Maybe they'll get this right for slamiversary

So there you go. Don't panic yet, and TNA, focus on Sacrifice.

I'm assuming this is about Awesome Kong and Bubba; um, they were both working for TNA during that time.

I'm talking about the phone call last week that was edited to make Bubba look worse. So Kong had allready been gone from TNA.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see anything wrong with that. Maybe if D'Angelo were dressed as THE Pope of the Vatican, then yes, it'd be offensive. But Mr. Kenderson being dressed in the garb he was wearing wasn't anything to cry foul about.

Him wearing that could be offensive to many depending on their beliefs.

As for the promo he cut, I fell asleep and didn't watch it, but if it really was "sacrilegious", then you might have a point.

Again depends on your beliefs being Catholic I didn't like it.

I'm sure advertisers have yet to give a damn yet if what you say is true.

What's wrong with Orlando Jordan's gimmick? It may not be your cup of tea, but maybe they're trying to appeal to the LGBT community and you're just being a homophobe -- just kidding, but I doubt anyone would say anything drastic about that for fear of being called homophobic.

Advertisers especially family companies tend to stay away from sexually themed angles. Regardless if it's gay or straight WWE lost many in the attitude era.

The thing I am most upset about is there is 10 days until the next show and that is the show before the PPV...I just hope that they get everything settled and do another great PPV like Lockdown...I'm crossing my fingures as a TNA fan...

I would say it is the 0.5 from the week before - The bad rating threw them off. I think during WCW things were often changed on the fly during the broadcast which has been well-documented by many workers.

Hope they get it together when they get back on Thursdays.

yea its been bad, and not lookin better, they dont know at they are doin and someone needs to tell them that. they have all this talent to use and they jus abuse the shit outa guys, abyss vs wolfe wat a fuckin waste of time.

Honestly, after a lot of thought, I believe this was done semi purposely to see what the IWC would say and bitch about. What better way to see what is and isn't shitty than to do it and read what people think. People have been bitching about them being on Mondays and that they don't need to compete with WWE quiet yet, so they're off to Thursdays again. Apparently there is a D Wolfe vs Abyss match next PPV. Chelsea vs Ring match. I see Abyss losing the ring FINALLY and being so pissed about it that he goes back to the REAL monster Abyss

I agree wholeheartedly! "What the hell happened?"

The whole opening segment with Jay Lethal was just confusing...although it was HILARIOUS and entertaining to see Lethal do the impression of Flair, I didn't fully understand what was going on.

Did Hogan give Flair's ring to Lethal? Is that what happened? Did I miss something? ...I didn't really get it, because it was never officially "presented" to anyone, like it was advertised to be. At first, I thought Jay Lethal was just assuming he was going to get the ring (and possibly holding a reasonable fac simile of the ring in the opening segment), and I kept thinking Hogan would come out any minute to explain things...he never did. What we got was Hogan in a limo, saying something to the effect of "...Machismo is an idiot" to Bischoff. That's all??!?

Instead, Flair came out and Lethal gave him the ring back? What the fuck was all of that about? Will someone please explain it to me?

The title match between Wolfe and RVD was a fucking joke too, how long did it last? Two or three minutes? I thought that the ranking system would mean that the wrestler leading the list with votes would get a proper opportunity...meaning that TNA creative would take the time to build up the character, and have the match happen at a PPV - lasting a little longer than two minutes.

Hopefully they'll see that TNA is in desperate need of main-event heels, and push Wolfe now since he was leading the votes for the ranking-system. Who are their top heels? AJ and Anderson? Maybe Sting? Maybe Morgan? Maybe Orlando Jordan? That's five guys, and AJ and Sting are the only former World Champs on that list (unless you count OJ's indie-accomplishments).

Everyone else in the main-event or upper-mid-card are faces. Think about it: you've got Abyss (who is a fucking joke), The Pope, Jeff Hardy, Jeff Jarret, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe and Rob Terry (five out of these seven are former World Champs) all as faces.

TNA needs to start pushing some new heels. Wolfe should be at the top of that list, as he is an important commodity that should be recognized for his talent. TNA hasn't done shit with him since teaming him with Flair...they haven't really done anything with him since Hogan arrived on the scene. That needs to change.

To get back on track, TNA needs to drop Abyss's current gimmick, put Wolfe in a singles feud that means something, and start doing more with their tag-division. TNA has a lot of great tag-teams that are hardly ever on TV. Organize a tournament for a shot at the tag-belts or something. Make me care more, damn it!

The whole show was a bit off, I was hoping it would be better too (especially considering that it was a live show). I am not a TNA-hater, I still enjoy watching their show more than anything WWE is putting on TV...but (I couldn't say it better myself) what the hell?

The main thing I had a problem with was the opening segment. Although it was entertaining (as I said at the beginning of this rant), they never explained what was going on with the damn ring. They made such a big deal about it last week, you'd think they would have followed up properly.

I will say that Anderson's tights the other night were fucking HILARIOUS though.

It hasn't been that great for a while now. A few weeks ago they had women opening locked cases including a spider, a championship belt, and a strip tease contract inside them as their last segment on television.

That's like when WWF had Undertaker marrying Stephanie McMahon as their last segment going up against Hogan vs. Goldberg on Nitro back in the day.

Just seems like they're all over the place. Common sense isn't even there.

Hogan killed TNA

Its so damn true now, I started watching TNA April 2008. It mostly sucked until the Main Event Mafia ended. After the Mafia ended everything in TNA was going right. World Champion matches were AJ vs Joe vs Daniels, X Division was Amazing painted with a bit of red, EY and the World Elite with Nash were running wild, Angle stepped down from the World Title, Wolfe was on a fucking roll. The knockouts were so great that the final episode of TNA on 2009 was mostly dedicated to them. Everything was right in the company.

Then Hogan arrived. Hogan brought all his friends in and before we knew it more then half of the people who were working their asses off were sidelined. You hate shit such as the Nasty Boys taking air time. Hogan and Flair took so much time every week. Abyss was made into a bigger tard then before, AJ was turned into an ass, Wolfe a jobber, everything went down hill. This is the least interesting the company has been since i started watching 2 years ago.

Fuck You Hogan seriously, you dropped everything that was going on before Jan 4th. Nothing was wrong with what was going on in TNA, it was actually good for once but no you had to kill it. Blame goes towards Bischoff and who ever else is writing the shit now.

Why did everything from the end of 2009 need to be dropped. It pisses me off so much. At least the wwe is good now.

I am trying so hard to like TNA, but the product seems so "dated" and not in a good way. If TNA really wants to compete with WWE, it doesn't need to sell out and become WWE itself, but I feel that it does need to do the following:

- Improve the pyrotechnic aspect of the show (looks too tacky/cheap)

- Wrestler entrances are lame. You can barely hear the entrance music. This may not be a legitimate complaint to you, but entrances and entrance music = a big part of the show

- TNA needs to focus on decent feuds. I watch Impact and I don't know who is feuding with who.

- Hogan needs to piss off (sorry). Bischoff is good, but Hogan is bad.

- Rob Van Dam as the champion? TOO SOON! Why did they have the title change hands on Impact? Ridiculous, if you ask me. At least have some sort of build up and a feud between RVD and AJ that leads to the title changing hands at an actual PPV.

- Rob Terry is NOT Golberg, I repeat, Rob Terry is NOT Goldberg!

- Abyss is a waste of space (in his current gimmick)

- Hall & Nash - RETIRE!

- Push the likes of Mr. Anderson (who is a major star and was a missed opportunity as far as WWE is concerned), push Desmond Wolfe and push Matt Morgan (these guys should be the Orton, Cena and Batista of TNA).

- Do not mention the "competition" once -- just get on with it.

- Make TNA even more "hardcore" than it already is, as it'll win over WWE fans who are sick of the "PG" era in WWE.

- Other than that, just keep up the good work. I for one am rooting for TNA to succeed and become as big as WCW was, as wrestling as a whole will improve as a result.

Its surprising that since Hogan came on board this thread has just ballooned. There is more wrong than right in TNA right now. I just can't watch it. It is just dreadful to watch, and is just as unwatchable as the WWE was when they were deep in their guest host gimmick run.

It's just plain out corny. I would be completely embarrassed if someone caught me with TNA on my television, therefore I don't even watch it. I'm saving my brain cells for something that can actually challenge my intelligence and entertain me. I have no reason to watch TNA, and there is no benefit or payoff.

The heels lose every week. The faces are so damn lame. The production value is horrendous, and the choreography of the show is abysmal. People constantly miss their cues on run-ins and spots.

Its unfortunate, but unless TNA gets rid of Hogan and Bischoff and gets the right people behind the curtain again, this company will go out of business, which will be a terrible loss for wrestling fans.

Could some answer this question for me..?

I ordered TNA's PPV last night around two matches into the card. I didn't get a free replay? They don't give replays?

Could some answer this question for me..?

I ordered TNA's PPV last night around two matches into the card. I didn't get a free replay? They don't give replays?

This is a question you should ask your cable or satellite company about since they are the ones that are dealling with those kind of probably. 9 time out of 10 they will either give you a free replay or just give you your money back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back