• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**MERGED** Miz Complaint Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rock's Promos were repetitive? Not really. The only repetitive thing about them were the trademark catchphrases. The promo itself wasn't the same from one week to the next.
Every individual received a different form of insult.
Unlike The Miz who only has "I'm better than you, and everyone else here because I'm the WWE champion." How many other insults does he have??
Has the Miz done anything like when The Rock sang happy birthday to steph? Or the 12 twelve days of christmas or what about The Rock concert? No, I don't think so. And The Miz doesn't have 1/2 of the excitement The Rock brought on the mic or in the ring.

Its not the fact that the face lands first on the mat, it's just that it doesn't look like the Miz should be able to hit that move on anyone except on 10 year olds or sleeping people.
It takes him more than a few seconds to transition from him holding the opponents hand up (AND STILL NOT HOOKING HIS FINGERS OR CLASPING HIS HANDS) to the trip.

"Miz gets the crowd going well and can get very good heat."
Oh? Well, put anyone else in the middle of the ring and then have them verbally bash that crowd's sports team, I can almost guarantee "very good heat".

Miz get's good heat without bashing the local sports team as well though. Granted he does use that trick often but usually he receives some heat.

I never once said the miz brings the same excitement as the rock. Maybe I exaggerated the rock's promos being repetitive as he did bring many other kinds of promo.

I agree Miz's finisher is not that great but it is underrated. Miz is on a good track and he gathers media attention which is a good thing. He plays the sneaky heel well and cheats to win which fits his character.

Miz is continually improving. His promos in the ring are evolving from the basic formula of "crowd is stupid, shut up, your team sucks, shut up". He's adding to it a little at a time. That bit at the Slammy Awards when he took that little girl's trophy from her was great.

I think the problem he's going to run into is that more and more people are starting to like him, in spite of the fact that he's trying to get them to boo him. I hope the WWE allows him to stay heel for a long while, because I just don't see Miz staying "over" as a face.

The Rock's Promos were repetitive? Not really. The only repetitive thing about them were the trademark catchphrases. The promo itself wasn't the same from one week to the next.
Every individual received a different form of insult.
Unlike The Miz who only has "I'm better than you, and everyone else here because I'm the WWE champion." How many other insults does he have??
Has the Miz done anything like when The Rock sang happy birthday to steph? Or the 12 twelve days of christmas or what about The Rock concert? No, I don't think so. And The Miz doesn't have 1/2 of the excitement The Rock brought on the mic or in the ring.

Its not the fact that the face lands first on the mat, it's just that it doesn't look like the Miz should be able to hit that move on anyone except on 10 year olds or sleeping people.
It takes him more than a few seconds to transition from him holding the opponents hand up (AND STILL NOT HOOKING HIS FINGERS OR CLASPING HIS HANDS) to the trip.

"Miz gets the crowd going well and can get very good heat."
Oh? Well, put anyone else in the middle of the ring and then have them verbally bash that crowd's sports team, I can almost guarantee "very good heat".

Wheter you like The Rock or not the previous poster was right. The Rock promo were repetitive but still fun, sure he took part in some angle like the concert or happy bday steph or happy bday Rock from Foley but you name some standout moment. Miz has been at the top for less than a year he will get those moment too.

As for the finisher want to discuss the Stone Cold Stunner or RKO? What prevent the opponent from just staying up? Or the Rock Botton or People's Elbow? Get out of the move you aren't lock or just get up? And while we are at it, except if I am knock out there will never be a move that will prevent me from lifting my shoulder before a 3 count, NEVER. We can't apply logic too far in wrestling, it's wrestling and whether that a good thing or not is up for another debate.

Too me it seems like if you don't like someone you will nitpick everything you don't like while you close your eyes when you like someone (not pointing you but haters of certain superstar).

What ticks me off most is a guy like Miz gets the strap and a legend like Piper never had it. I will say their are some similarites between the two when both work as a heel.

Kosuhi19 - Times have changed since Piper was around. Back in Piper's time there was only one world title and reigns lasted for a very long time usually compared to today. Nowadays there are two brands with world titles making it easier to win .With so many PPV's as well gets boring if the title does not get changed often. If Piper was around today he would have won it many times.

1. I'm not his biggest fan. Infact I groan every time he comes out with THE Mic in his hand :banghead:

2. I find him amusing, his attitude and expressions..

3. He seriously overuses the word "awesome" and whenever I use the word now, an image of The Miz pops up in my head :lmao:

4. Michael Cole totally bugs me with his pointless comments at the most unnecessary times.. I really don't mind him for supporting Miz from the very beginning but he always finds lame excuses for his actions.. Clearly he needs to improve on that part..

5. Miz himself has improved quite alot along the way in my opinion :)

6. BUT I can't wait for the Era of Awesomeness to end :shrug:

There's a difference between "repetitive" and promo's that just don't change.
What's the difference between Miz's promo from week 1 to week 2? The city/state name and the city's team name. There really isn't anything very different.
The Rock's promo's were limited in their repetitiveness. What about the video of him doing the big slow motions? Or the mary had a little lamb? Those were still fairly on in his career. And they were different. Fact is, every Rock promo although slightly repetitive were also different from one week to the next and by more than just the city name.

As for the SCF, really. Its not just me nitpicking something I just don't find it believable, you know? Maybe its just a personal thing. It's ok when the Miz picks a guy up who he had just hit with a brief case or something but when he just sneaks up behind a guy and does it...well, it really takes him too long for it to be a sneak attack anymore >_<
But yeah, maybe it's just personal bias against the move. And I'm not so up myself that I don't realise that that could be it.

not really fan of the miz, (im going to sound like everyone else here) he came from a reality show which is what hurt him in the first place in terms of respect. his ring work sucks, his mic skills are a lil overrated if you ask me (still kinda average compare to attitude era main eventers even cena), i dont think his really charismatic, his finisher sucks too IMO, i prefer the reality check, so him being champ doesnt really cut it for me.

with that being said, he did earn respect from coming from a reality star joke to a superstar with his hard work and he does generate heat. i guess thats enough for the E to put the strap on him.

i just wish people stop comparing him to the rock when it comes to mic skills, not even close guys. i was never a fan of the rock but i can admit he made me watch his promo and hooked

I know Miz has worked hard and all, but he still doesn't look like a champion in my eyes. Maybe it was too soon, or maybe he just doesn't have that it factor to him. I dunno that's just my personal opinion. Let's hope he drops that title soon.

There's a difference between "repetitive" and promo's that just don't change.
What's the difference between Miz's promo from week 1 to week 2? The city/state name and the city's team name. There really isn't anything very different.
The Rock's promo's were limited in their repetitiveness. What about the video of him doing the big slow motions? Or the mary had a little lamb? Those were still fairly on in his career. And they were different. Fact is, every Rock promo although slightly repetitive were also different from one week to the next and by more than just the city name.

As for the SCF, really. Its not just me nitpicking something I just don't find it believable, you know? Maybe its just a personal thing. It's ok when the Miz picks a guy up who he had just hit with a brief case or something but when he just sneaks up behind a guy and does it...well, it really takes him too long for it to be a sneak attack anymore >_<
But yeah, maybe it's just personal bias against the move. And I'm not so up myself that I don't realise that that could be it.

Glad you can realise it as far as the finisher is concern as we all have a finisher that we just can't get into.

For the promo, even Jericho who's considered one of the best was relying on his hypocrite insult and I wouldn't be suprise at all if they don't get encourage to do so as a kind of cue for the crowd. And like I said I know that The Rock had awesome promo but he also had his routine one questionning about the sexuality (or lack of) of his opponent, Jabroni, candy ass, smackdown hotel and do yousmell what The Rock is cooking and to be honest we loved those promos and were looking for it and waiting for his routine to boo, cheer or say it with him.

As for GREAT Miz promo Iliked the first angry girl one where he said he was proving people wrong. But the one where he was hitting it out of the park were the Cena's one in his war against Cena.

Tonight may have been's the Miz's BEST title defense to date... and it was all thanks to John Morrison. JoMo carried the Miz through out the match.

The Miz was someone I was okay with while he was the U.S. Champ. I do think he will be worthy of a title run SOMEDAY. But I think this is premature and I think this is annoying.

The Miz says the same thing week to week on the mic. That doesn't make it a good promo, it makes him a monotone.

The Miz makes the crowd hate him... sure that makes him a good heel, but that also makes him annoying to watch and easy to be careless about.

The Miz, with all due respect, is AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWFUL

okay then, tell me. what's the difference between The Miz's more current promos? They're always about how people didnt think he would make it and how he did. great. hey thats fine. until you start to realise it's pretty much the same every week. its almost word for damn word. he used to mix his promos up and thats y i used to really like him. but both of those have changed.

there hasnt really been much of a variety, its fine to rely on something, like the whole "hypocrites" or "jabroni" that's fine. But a bit of variety would be greatly appreciated.

Lately, The Miz's promos have been the mic equivalent of Cena's 5 moves of doom.
Which has really disappointed me :(

I'm not really anti-Miz although I hate the idea of him facing Cena at Wrestlemania. My only real issue with him is his finisher, it's so clumsy and unbelievable.

Oh and my other issue is not directly with the Miz but with him via Cole, his commentary when Miz is on his unbearable, I've seen plenty of heel commentators have their favourite but Cole takes it to nauseous levels.

Tonight may have been's the Miz's BEST title defense to date... and it was all thanks to John Morrison. JoMo carried the Miz through out the match.

While I respect your opinion on the Miz, I can't see where you're coming from with this statement that is generally overused by many members of the IWC. You say the Miz had his best match because "JoMo carried him throughout the match." Now, in what way did Morrison carry him? And I'm assuming you have pro-wrestling experience... I mean, we'd be fools to think that you could make assumptions like that without the proper experience to back it up, right? Lulz...

No pun intended, but I think you need a bit of a reality check. It takes two men to put on a wrestling match and last night showed how far these men have come in the ring. For years, many members of the IWC have complained about Miz and Morrison's mediocre-at-best in-ring skills. However, they put on a 4+ star match last night because of BOTH their efforts. I don't see how someone can actually have any respect for themselves by saying stupid things like "JoMo carried the match". Do you have a clue as to what you're talking about? Both men his fast-paced moves and exchanged very well during the matchup. Saying anything different is just plain foolish.

After last night's match, I feel that the Miz solidified himself as a legitimate champion. Now, to go along with his masterful mic skills, the guy has the capabilities of putting on a very solid gimmick match... something many pro-wrestling fans crave from their champions. Well done, Miz.

I know miz is a heel but his title run is pathetic wwe need to give him at least 1 clean win and if they dont it wont look good for the miz.

And after what happened in the match on Raw last night, you were saying? Miz did exactly what you wanted him to, which is score a clean vicdtory over a challenger. Don't give me the b.s about Alex Riley helping out, because Morrison made him a non-factor, and early. They could have booked to be Morrison fighting the odds, but it was essentially a one-on one- match. Miz even kicked out of Morrison finisher, which very few have. Morrison dominated 75% of the action, but Miz did what any intelligent competitor would do. He waited until his opponent made a mistake, and he capitilized on it, giving him that all so important clean victory.

The thing is, he didnt need one either(a Clean victory). Miz is a heel, and everything about him in the ring screams "opportunistic champion." Every swingle one of his successful title defenses have been because he's opportunistic, including his clean win last night.He capitilized on Morrison not beating him down enouggh to hit the move, and countered with the finisher of his own. He didnt have to, and they could have booked Riley to interfere the entire match, which would have given the obvious out for losing. Im not a personal fan of the Miz, but hes done a great job as champion, and last night only furthered this fact.

The argument that it was "just John Morrison" doesn't fly here either, as Morrison dominated most of the match, has been red hot for months, and took out Riley early to make it a one on one match. And even though he didnt need to because he's a heel and its a strategy that's been employed for decades, he successfully defeated Morrison clean. So many wrestlers such as Ric Flair to Edge used the same strategy in that they didnt win many matches clean, and often made their opponents look better in the process. Not only that, it made people and will continue to in order to see Miz get his and lose the title. When it came down to it, they found a way to retain their title, and thats all that matters. DID you notice the renewed focus on the title last night. both from superstars and announcers last night? Well, it certainly was there, and Miz is our WWE Champion. And he's playing the role of the opportunistic, vulnerable champion to a "T" right now. Regardless of how, he's beaten a HOF in Lawler, a seven time champion in Orton, twice, and now the red hot John Morrison, who happens to be his former tag team partner. Yeah, Id say that pretty much legitimizes his first reign, regardless of when he drops it.

Ok his Mic skills are good if not great. But his in ring skills are barely above midcard and his wrestling look isnt all the great either. The only reason he got the wwe title is he did a bunch of publicity stuff and charity work for the company. Ive seen people who praise the Miz and who give the Miz so much credit for beating orton. In case you didnt know, WWE can write a match any way they want. if they want JTG to beat Cena then he will. ANy one can beat anyone. What makes it impressive is how. fisrt time was MITB which any time you cash in MITB its impressive so not much of an accomplishment there. second time as in a table match i believe i have bad memory so correct me if im wrong. The 3rd one Was by interference from Nexus. Great way as a heel but as a restler not so much.

So is there something im missing about the Miz?
Is any of my information wrong that might change my mind?

The argument that it was "just John Morrison" doesn't fly here either, as Morrison dominated most of the match, has been red hot for months, and took out Riley early to make it a one on one match. And even though he didnt need to because he's a heel and its a strategy that's been employed for decades, he successfully defeated Morrison clean. So many wrestlers such as Ric Flair to Edge used the same strategy in that they didnt win many matches clean, and often made their opponents look better in the process. Not only that, it made people and will continue to in order to see Miz get his and lose the title. When it came down to it, they found a way to retain their title, and thats all that matters. DID you notice the renewed focus on the title last night. both from superstars and announcers last night? Well, it certainly was there, and Miz is our WWE Champion. And he's playing the role of the opportunistic, vulnerable champion to a "T" right now. Regardless of how, he's beaten a HOF in Lawler, a seven time champion in Orton, twice, and now the red hot John Morrison, who happens to be his former tag team partner. Yeah, Id say that pretty much legitimizes his first reign, regardless of when he drops it.

Before he won the title, I was all for Miz getting it but now that he has it I mean, I just don't think he is Championship material.

The argument that it was just John Morrison is a valid one, I mean for one, Morrison should theoretically not be anywhere near Miz's level. For another the being dominated by someone that has never really even been close to the WWE Title makes you look weak. Ric Flair and Edge don't get dominated by up and coming Mid Carders which is what Morrison is. Just think about it, Edge VS Morrison, today, is Morrison going to dominate that match?

I mean did Miz even really feud with Orton? It seemed to me like his feud has been with Jerry Lawler but Randy Orton is getting the title shots. Which is another laughable fact in itself. You win the title and your first real feud is 3 month long feud with a 50 year old HOF'er whose HOF induction realistically was based on his announcing? And on top of that he's going to defend the title against him at a PPV?

You can tell that Vince isn't sure about it either. He wants Miz to be the guy but he obviously doesn't have confidence in him either.

Honestly, I think this Miz reign is most comparable to Chris Jericho's first run as Undisputed Champ. He won it at the december PPV, had no credible defenses to his name, he took a back seat to WWE VS nWo during the Road to Wrestlemania(Kind've similar to how The Miz is currently taking a backseat to CM Punk and The Nexus(and even Alberto Del Rio from the B show), lost his belt and was subsequently Mid-Carding until he quit.

Think about it, Randy Orton just went 2 PPV's with The Miz where Miz cheated to win. If WWE were confident in Miz there would be a blow off match in there, you know a Last Man Standing, a Cage Match, instead they distract Orton with Punk and throw Miz into a match with an announcer at a PPV? C'Mon now.

Before he won the title, I was all for Miz getting it but now that he has it I mean, I just don't think he is Championship material.

The argument that it was just John Morrison is a valid one, I mean for one, Morrison should theoretically not be anywhere near Miz's level. For another the being dominated by someone that has never really even been close to the WWE Title makes you look weak. Ric Flair and Edge don't get dominated by up and coming Mid Carders which is what Morrison is. Just think about it, Edge VS Morrison, today, is Morrison going to dominate that match?

I mean did Miz even really feud with Orton? It seemed to me like his feud has been with Jerry Lawler but Randy Orton is getting the title shots. Which is another laughable fact in itself. You win the title and your first real feud is 3 month long feud with a 50 year old HOF'er whose HOF induction realistically was based on his announcing? And on top of that he's going to defend the title against him at a PPV?

You can tell that Vince isn't sure about it either. He wants Miz to be the guy but he obviously doesn't have confidence in him either.

Honestly, I think this Miz reign is most comparable to Chris Jericho's first run as Undisputed Champ. He won it at the december PPV, had no credible defenses to his name, he took a back seat to WWE VS nWo during the Road to Wrestlemania(Kind've similar to how The Miz is currently taking a backseat to CM Punk and The Nexus(and even Alberto Del Rio from the B show), lost his belt and was subsequently Mid-Carding until he quit.

Think about it, Randy Orton just went 2 PPV's with The Miz where Miz cheated to win. If WWE were confident in Miz there would be a blow off match in there, you know a Last Man Standing, a Cage Match, instead they distract Orton with Punk and throw Miz into a match with an announcer at a PPV? C'Mon now.

Ok im not a miz fan as you can see from my previous post, but your the kind of people that piss me off. "Oh miz is awesome!" to "ow he sucks" in a very short time. After he won the title. I never thought he was a credible champion. im not here to defend miz actually im here to defend morrison and in the porcess make the miz look a little better. Morrison back when Hardy was champ got a world title match in which he preformed very well. He has been close to the world title on multiple occasions and has had a very successful midcard career. so to say hes no where near the WWE title is a slap in the face. He has more credibility to his name than the miz did. All miz has is a tag title reign and us reigns. Oh and MITB. Morrison has an ecw title, IC title, multiple tag team reigns and now hes a former #1 contender 2 times. SO to say that Morrison isnt in Miz's league is absolute bullshit. Miz is not in Morrison's league.

Hold on hold on hold on! I know that all of you Mizfits were just about to give me some heat, but just hear me out...

The Miz is often considered the FUTURE OF WWE, you say that he has amazing mic skills, and that his in-ring work has greatly improved. And I see all these threads about "Who has had the better career, JoMo or the Miz?" Or... "Miz has had twice the success JoMo has since their separation." So let's slow this boat down quite a bit, and take this one step at a time...

#1. "The Future of WWE": We all know why The Miz has gotten this roller coaster push, he works hard, and does alot for the community. And don't get me wrong, I love that about the guy, but is it really enough for the push he's gotten? Granted, he shows dedication to the company, but hell, who doesn't at this level? Vince himself has said that Miz is the future of WWE. But he doesn't get it done for me in terms of the actualy business. Which leads me to step two...

#2. "Amazing Mic Skills": If you ask me, the Miz is nothing more than a 12 year old trapped in a 20 year old body on the mic. "I'm AWWWWWWESOME!!!" Seriously? That's the BEST you can come up with? Enough said... NEXT STEP!!!

#3. "Improved In-Ring Ability": I'll give you the fact that the Miz has improved a little in the ring. But some of you talk as if he went from wrestling like Colin Delaney to wrestling like Triple H. He still is an average wrestler at best. He's a technician, so I'm not expecting a great wrestler, just decent. And he hasn't even acheived THAT. I've seen him botch the Reality Check, you heard me... THE REALITY CHECK. And yet you give Morrison crap for not MASTERING moves as difficult as the Starship Pain. And may I remind you, when they were a tag team as heels, who I remind you are superstars who are BOOED, when Miz tagged Morrison in, the crowd would go wild! Next step...

#4. "JoMo vs. Miz- Career Comparison": This is basically simple Mathematics and common sense.
JoMo Championships
1-Time ECW World Champion (Don't get me started on how he was cheated by CM Punk)
1-Time World Tag Team Champion (w/ Miz)
3-Time Intercontinental Champion (Latest one was insanely difficult)
4-Time WWE Tag Team Champion (1 w/ Miz 3 w/ Joey Mercury, wonder where he is now lol)

Miz Championships
1-Time WWE Champion (Won as a result of the MITB contract)
2-Time World Tag Team Champion (1 w/ JoMo 1 w/ Big Show) God, must be easy winning championships when you got Big Show helping you.
3-Time WWE Tag Team Champion (1 w/ JoMo 1 w/ Big Show :/ 1 w/ Cena) SUPERCENA TOO?!
2-Time US Champion (Lost one I think after one match lol)

Total titles for John Morrison who never had an OP'd partner: 9
Total titles for The Miz who had an OP'd partner 3 times: 8
There are the careers right there, so shutup about Miz having the better one.

#5. "Since the Split": Granted, since they have split, the Miz has had more success, but Morrison is the reason the Miz is where he is. Don't tell me that it's coincidence. Before Morrison, the Miz had nothing to show off. The second they team up, they get the belts. Coincidence? I think NOT!!!

I know that I'm gonna get crap for this, but just think about what I've said. I don't have anything against the Miz, I'm just tired of everyone talking him up like he's already gonna be in the HOF.

WOW. Can we go one week without a new thread stating that Miz is overrated?

Dude, seriously. There's no point going around preaching to everyone about how crap he is. If he was actually crap he wouldn't be where he is now.

Some people like him, some people don't. Either way you need to relax a little and enjoy the program. Hey, I hate John Cena, but I don't go around posting and creating threads on how crap he is. If they have put in the work and earned their position who are you to say they don't deserve it? Remember, it's ENTERTAINMENT. And you are not god and the WWE is not there to only please you. And if you really think his mic skills suck, look at his segment with Austin on Raw this past Monday. Dude is f*cking EPIC.

This is just starting to be the same as the sh!t we hear non stop about Cena from his haters. Sure, The Miz has his not so strong points, but anyone who steps in a WWE ring has at least one flaw. People can't be perfect, and Miz will only get better with time. Give him 5 years and I BET you everyone wil be singing his praises.

Now, in regards to the points you brought up in your post - I really don't think it matters. Morrison's time is coming. He will be in the main event scene soon and will probably have an epic feud with Miz. So its win/win for Morrison/Miz fans. And no the Miz is not overrated. He may be overloved by people, but he is also overhated in the same sense.

There are sooooo many characters and storyline's that I think could be done better, and also how things are booked I do disagree with alot of the time. But first and foremost I remember that this is a SHOW and ENTERTAINMENT. So instead of ranting on how much I hate someone and trying to get everyone to agree with me, I just enjoy the product and hope that my favorite superstar does well. :)

Can we stop the comparisons between Miz and Morrison? It get kinda old and judging by your comparison comments it's clear you are not a Mizfit. That part is fine, but to create an entire thread about how overated he is dumb. Do you have the rating scheme on everyone who is overated and underated? NO. People think Cena is overrated, yet he's a 9 time champ and right now, one of the best in the business.

OT: Is the Miz overrated? In a word..NO. He's doing a lot more with a lot less for sure, but he's not overrated. If you compare his overall body of work to any of the current Superstars on the RAW roster, he's got it all. This is coming from some one who doesn't really like Miz at all. Is he great at everything? NO. His in-ring ability is probably a weak point, but he's great on the mic and lately he's been above average at tell a story and developing feuds. WWE and Vinny Mac seem to think he's doing a great job since he got victory at Mania and is one of the longest reigning champs in 2 years. So who are we to say one Superstar or another is overrated?

The miz has 100x the mic skills of Morrison and You say miz is only wwe champion out of a MITB contract but he still had too win that contract to get the wwe title! He may lack in clean wins as champion but one of the clean one's was against JOHN MORRISON! what does that say about morrison?

The most overrated superstar in WWE is the Shaman of Set Up. He is no good on the mic, take's 3 years to set up any spot and when it is finally set up it's 50/50 if it even connects properly. Trying to compare The Shaman of Suck's 9 titles to Miz's 8 is insane. I'd take 1 WWE title (won anyway anyhow) and a win in the Main Event at Wrestlemania, over Cena no less, over any title Morrison has won.

Miz has obviously had the better career up to now and your 'mathematics and common sense' mean absolutely nothing. He is doing everything is his power to continue to please the Higher Ups and he's doing it right. And with the WWE trying to remove any mention of 'Wrestling' this can only help the Miz. He may not be the best in the ring but that's OK cause he isn't a 'wrestler' he's a 'sports entertainer' and as an entertainer he is most definately not overrated.

:disappointed: Another one of these threads. Oh well i could go into every detail of what u said and give a rebuttal but all i'll say is just watch the video before Miz's Wrestlemania 27 entrance and thats all u'll need.

I'll give a rebuttal anyway.The Miz is now a character that i believe deserves to be in the Main-Event scene. He has had a credible first-title run, his mic skills have improved vastly over the last couple of years and he has come in leaps and bounds in terms for his actual wrestling. All i feel Miz needs right now is a big feud with a legend. Someone like a Stone Cold or a Kevin Nash might be something cool to see. He needs to get rid of Alex Riley because without him Miz looks even better. Is there room for improvement? Of course there is. Look at The Rock, Stone Cold, HHH, Taker. All there characters improved and got better as time went on. Just give some time, he is slowly improving week by week.

When Miz turns face i believe it will be a really great test of his character. Can he be the cocky lovable smartass like Jericho was when he was face and get the crowd behind him? Judging by the pops he got on Monday Night Raw, I believe he can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back