McGuinness & Danielson: When Will They Leave The Party

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
Two wrestlers with very good indy reputations, weather you think they're deserved or not. But there comes a point in your career when it's time to move on. It's all well and good being know as the best wrestler in the world, but you can't very well prove that without wrestling for the biggest promotions in the world.

I'm not sure what there's left for Danielson to do in ROH, I can't think that there's anything new for him to do. Yeah there will be new opponents over time, and he can tour. But it's hardly stretching now is it. And after he loses the ROH title, the same could be said for McGuinness. Can they really be satisfied with their career if they don't make money from it? Will they be left wondering what might have been?

Face it, they have nothing to lose. If WWE doesn't use them properly, they can quit. ROH & other indy feds would take them back in an instant. So it's not like they'd be missing out on anything.

McGuinness is 32 and as mentioned, I think it's time for him to think in a pleasant retirement plan; dont get me wrong, but the fact is: wrestlers nowdays has less chance to last in the business as long as the Flair's, The Hogan's, The Calaway's... and the competition will be harder because of the rising number of guys (and girls!!) who would give "everything" to make it.

The guy is extremely talented and would obviously make a good addition to either TNA or WWE. If you ask me, I think he would sit better in the TNA environment. Why? Nigel is the bigger of both and this is a big requirement for Vince! MMHHMM, true, but I've been seeing a change of direction here. See Evan Bourne as an example: the guys is 5ft 9" (1.69m for those who hate imperial system, ha!) and he's making quite a big impact in the company.

Again, in this time of extremely hard competition, I think it's time for McGuinness to make the big jump.

Danielson, 27, is not so different story. From what I know, he is the current Junior HW Champion with ROH, but not after an awful second half of 2007 (retina injury; I wonder if he was hanging out with HBK, lol) and a not so good 2008 start. He is one of those "best pound for pound" kind of wrestlers whom IMO, should easily make the cut in a WWE process, let alone in TNA, where he could dominate a lackluster mid card.

I honestly dont follow ROH nor other indy promotions too much, but names like McGuinness and Danielson are those who make things interesting.

I do think that McGuiness and Danielson will eventually make their way to the WWE. Both have alot to offer and to the WWE's credit, they have put most of their ROH alumni to good use. With that being said, there is still one milestone in ROH for both men to chase: there has never been a 2 time ROH champion. And that is a huge deal in this promotion. Is it enough to make them stick around? Hopefully, but money talks. It will be interesting to see what 2 of the biggest names on the indy scene will do when the WWE comes calling.

I do think that McGuiness and Danielson will eventually make their way to the WWE. Both have alot to offer and to the WWE's credit, they have put most of their ROH alumni to good use. With that being said, there is still one milestone in ROH for both men to chase: there has never been a 2 time ROH champion. And that is a huge deal in this promotion. Is it enough to make them stick around? Hopefully, but money talks. It will be interesting to see what 2 of the biggest names on the indy scene will do when the WWE comes calling.

Danielson worked John Cena on Velocity in 2003 in a very good match, a match in which he made Cena actually wrestle! He definitely has the potential to make an impact. And we have to remember WWE put Danielson over Cade a few months ago at a RAW taping. Maybe to lure him over? Who knows. But it's hard for me to see Danielson getting over in WWE without a "creative" gimmick, since we have seen that it's not about how many FANS you entertain, its about how many MCMAHONS you entertain. Nigel? TNA. WWE already has a William Regal. And that's not an insult. Regal is underutilized, and anyone who doesn't think so should watch his match against Chris Benoit at the Brian Pillman Tribute Show May 25, 2000. But anyway, back to Nigel. I say he goes to TNA and builds his way to Joe. A good feud with Alex Shelley would be a wrestling masterpiece.

Their both Young I mean their only 30 and you can't retire until your 50 or soon to be 70 so as long as their happy they can Jump from company to company for all I care

Sorry that it has taken me so long to respond to this thread, but I sat and contemplated whether it would be worth it or not to even bother posting on such a ridiculous topic to begin with . For one, I'm sick and tire of people talking about these two as if they had cart blanc status and could go anywhere they wanted to go IF they wanted to. If EITHER of these two were worth signing, they would be signed already. And not saying that's some sort of travesty,but it's the truth. I mean when I think of Danielson and McGuiness, I think of guys like the great Eric Embry. You see, he was a top guy in the AWA after the AWA was robbed of every marketable talent that they had and was a long time vet. The people of the AWA viewed him as being a faithful and a guy who refused to chase the money and instead just kept his career in the AWA. But the truth is that nobody was knocking down his door or ringing his doorbell to come make the big money. So he pretty much got old and unmarketable and died with the AWA.

The same thing can be said of both Danielson and McGuiness. Sure you can sit there and tell me that they are both only 30. But howl old is Hardy? How old Kendrick? How old is Debiase? How old is Rhodes? How old is Joe Hennig? How old is Batista? Well maybe Batista is a bad example but you get my message. And they thing is that the WWE has alot of young talent under 30 in their farm system and are already looking at Reid Flair ad Ricky Steamboat Jr. for future consideration. So their young age won't help them, especially with the fact that they have put more wear and tear on their bodies than most of the guys in WWE who are even older than they are.

Also, they just don't fit the mold of the WWE. They are wrestlers, not storytellers. I mean sure they are always a part of that reoccurring story that they just happened to be backstage while the champion is in the ring giving a promo about how he has beaten everybody and that there is nobody left for him to beat and that he is the greatest. The music cues, they come out, and they make the challenge. Yeah, that's a story that hasn't been beaten to death over and over again.

But I am sure that the true spot monkey fans will come out and say that "if they were booked right then they would be big in one of the big two." You know what that reminds me of? It reminds me of that episode of King Of The Hill where Bobby goes to clown college to learn how to be a proper clown and his teacher only teaches abstract expressionism? You remember that episode right? You remember how when he came out and did what was considered "artistic comedy" the only one who thought it was funny was the teacher while a whole room full of people sat in dead silence? Well that is Danielson and McGuiness. The only people who think that they are great are the people who love watching ten million spots i a match and who have deep seeded homoerotic desires where their nipples get hard watching two grown men hold each other for long periods of time while they rest.

Face is people. Danielson and McGuiness are right where they should be, entertaining th people who appreciate them most. If they went anywhere else, it would only created conspiracy theories about how they are being buried because they are better than the stars who are beating them or how they are not being booked right and how 4 star matches should be headlining as they are worth millions on the internet. Now stop your whining and wishing because they will remain right where they are. Why? Because it will make you a hell of alot happier than the alternative.

Perfectly said Spawn. To me it comes down to a simple fact that is almsot always true: Vince downplays guys that he didn't create. He would sign either of these guys, give them maybe a 2 month push, then they'd be jobbing to a muscle guy. Danielson and McGuinness are gods where they are now, and should stay there. Austin Aries, another huge name there tried the big leagues and came back where he belonged. He didn't fail in my eyes, but he was just better suited for ROH and the indies, as are these two. The problem is that they've spent years building themselves to this point. If they go somewhere else, whatever they've done means nothing. Why throw it away?

No offense, but some of you have no idea what you're talking about.

Danielson has been offered a contract by both WWE and TNA on multiple occasions, in which case he turned them down every single time.

Now, I'm not saying that Danielson would make this huge impact in either company that would lead pro wrestling to another boom period, but the FACT is that Danielson could go to WWE or TNA whenever the fuck he wants. It's one phone call away for him. However, at this point in time, he makes more then enough on the Indies and in Japan to survive. In fact, I'd make the assumption he makes just as much, if not more, then most mid-card guys in WWE, and the dude doesn't have to be on the road 280 days a year.

For Danielson to ever go to WWE, they're going to have to offer him a contract he just can't refuse, otherwise... it's not happening. The dude is just too smart and has too much integrity to sign some lame ass contract where you don't get paid much, you're away from you family most of the year, you have no input creative wise, ect.

Perfectly said Spawn. To me it comes down to a simple fact that is almsot always true: Vince downplays guys that he didn't create. He would sign either of these guys, give them maybe a 2 month push, then they'd be jobbing to a muscle guy. Danielson and McGuinness are gods where they are now, and should stay there. Austin Aries, another huge name there tried the big leagues and came back where he belonged. He didn't fail in my eyes, but he was just better suited for ROH and the indies, as are these two. The problem is that they've spent years building themselves to this point. If they go somewhere else, whatever they've done means nothing. Why throw it away?

I'm gonna start by saying yes and no to this post. I do agree that, for the most part, Vince prefers to push the guys that he develops. But that's not always true. Taker and Jericho are two of the biggest contradictions to this theory and I can throw CM Punk onto that list.

I also agree that Danielson and McGuiness are widely popular with ROH fans, but that doesn't mean that they would not or could not be successful elsewhere. It's a little unfair to pigeonhole smaller guys as strictly made for the indie scene. Furthermore, McGuiness is not exactly a small guy. He is 6' or 6'1 and weighs around 220 lbs.- Not the biggest guy, but average size for a WWE wrestler.

I also think it's unfair to say that indie guys should just stay there because their accomplishements will mean nothing once they enter TNA or WWE. That's insane. CM Punk was one of the most successful wrestlers ever to step into an ROH ring. And he picked up right where he left off once he entered the WWE.

I believe that a wrestler's legacy, whether amassed in an indie promotion or not stays with them. For every wrestler that can say "I was champion in company X", there are 100 that can never lay such claim. A wrestler's accomplishments are not thrown away simply because they leave that promotion.

I'll give you Jericho, but the thing is he got his first real main event push in WWE. Taker, I'm not sure how that fits in because he was little more than a jobber to the stars in WCW. Vince built him from the ground up to say the least.

Before I go any further, take into account that I've only seen a handful of matches from either of these guys and I'm not an ROH fan. I read the show results but that's about it.

Don't get me wrong. Either of them definitely could be successful in WWE or TNA. Absolutely they could. I think they'd have a better shot in TNA, but they could definitely make a run in WWE. If my memory is right Shawn Michaels trained Danielson. That has to help out a bit.

I'll give you the point on Punk for the most part. However, the only slight disagreement there would be in the Elimination Chamber match. Being eliminated before guys like Holly and Test just said to me like Vince was saying that his guys were better than you, because I made them and you made yourself. Maybe that's just me not liking the way Vince does a lot of things.

You have a point about them having a legacy, but the thing is, a lot of guys are simply better suuited for the indies. Punk is clearly better off in the big leagues, as are guys like Joe and Styles. As for Danielson and McGuiness, I'm not sure. Of the two, I would think that simply because of his size, Nigel would have the better chance, but I could be very very wrong.

I'll give you Jericho, but the thing is he got his first real main event push in WWE. Taker, I'm not sure how that fits in because he was little more than a jobber to the stars in WCW. Vince built him from the ground up to say the least.

Taker would have never been as successful if he would have continued to be Mean Mark, but he had a few years in the big leagues under his belt before Vince got his hands on him. If I remember correctly, Mean Mark was one half of the WCW tag team champs at one point. Meaning that he did have a few credentials before becoming the Undertaker.

Before I go any further, take into account that I've only seen a handful of matches from either of these guys and I'm not an ROH fan. I read the show results but that's about it.

Don't get me wrong. Either of them definitely could be successful in WWE or TNA. Absolutely they could. I think they'd have a better shot in TNA, but they could definitely make a run in WWE. If my memory is right Shawn Michaels trained Danielson. That has to help out a bit.

Point taken and I agree. I think TNA would be the best fit of the 2 choices. However, you did point out a great advantage that Danielson would have in the WWE should Vince choice to exploit it- he was trained by Michaels. That could make for a great storyline and if Michaels was willing to put him over, it would give Danielson some credibility with the WWE fans who may not be familiar with his accomplishments in ROH.

I'll give you the point on Punk for the most part. However, the only slight disagreement there would be in the Elimination Chamber match. Being eliminated before guys like Holly and Test just said to me like Vince was saying that his guys were better than you, because I made them and you made yourself. Maybe that's just me not liking the way Vince does a lot of things.

Thats so wrong to see all that in print. Can you believe that Holly and Test stuck around longer in that match? *shakes head* Anyhow, in spite of that I ask you this question- Where are Holly and Test now? Punk is a star on RAW. He was a star on ECW prior to that. In fact, I remember Punk's debut on ECW. There were several Punk signs in the crowd. Many of which said "I paid to see Punk". His reputation definately proceeded him.

Taker wasn't a tag champion in WCW. He had a US title match with Luger as his biggest claim to fame there. He was however part of a tag team that chased the tag titles for awhile called the Skyscrapers, so yes he did indeed have credentials in the big leagues.

Exactly what I was thinking about Danielson. Not to mention, it must mean a lot that Shawn himself, one of the most loyal WWE workers ever, trained him and would likely give him a huge vote of confidence. McGuinness from what I've seen might ahve the style that could work in TNA, or perhaps WWE.

It really does amaze me that Vince really thought Holly was a bigger star, and was the first guy to beat Punk clean. Just amazine. If my memory is right the first ECW show was in New Jersey-ROH territory. That helped a lot but you're right, he was definitely well known because of his indy time. What I meant by the Holly/Test thing was that he was almost showing Punk up on his biggest match to date at the time, a form of paying his dues I guess you'd call it, ignoring the fact that it made little if any sense as far as the match went. Granted, very little made sense on that show at all.

Taker wasn't a tag champion in WCW. He had a US title match with Luger as his biggest claim to fame there. He was however part of a tag team that chased the tag titles for awhile called the Skyscrapers, so yes he did indeed have credentials in the big leagues.

Thanks for clearing that up- I wasn't sure. I never look shit up, I just rely on memory. I remember the fued with Luger very well, I must have just been thinking about the chasing of the tag titles.

Exactly what I was thinking about Danielson. Not to mention, it must mean a lot that Shawn himself, one of the most loyal WWE workers ever, trained him and would likely give him a huge vote of confidence. McGuinness from what I've seen might ahve the style that could work in TNA, or perhaps WWE.

As much as I don't want to ever see Bryan Danielson leave ROH, I would love to see what could be if he was brought into the WWE feuding with HBK. There could be no better way to establish him. Although to be successful in the WWE, Danielson would have to reduce the amount of submission holds he uses. It just wouldn't work as well with the 5 - 7 minute matches that the WWE works on.

It really does amaze me that Vince really thought Holly was a bigger star, and was the first guy to beat Punk clean. Just amazine. If my memory is right the first ECW show was in New Jersey-ROH territory. That helped a lot but you're right, he was definitely well known because of his indy time. What I meant by the Holly/Test thing was that he was almost showing Punk up on his biggest match to date at the time, a form of paying his dues I guess you'd call it, ignoring the fact that it made little if any sense as far as the match went. Granted, very little made sense on that show at all.

I'd still like to pretend that Vince McMahon's ECW doesn't exist.

No offense, but some of you have no idea what you're talking about.

My offense, but you must be one of the people that I described above as constantly praying to the almighty Spot Monkey Gods as if they matter. Not good.

Danielson has been offered a contract by both WWE and TNA on multiple occasions, in which case he turned them down every single time.

Um let's see. He was offered a contract that helps him to make more than what he does and work less and yet he turned both down? Bull-fuckin-shit. He has received numerous try-outs and obviously must not be bringing anything special to the table if he ain't on the roster yet. Come on kid, do the math. If he has turned down contracts, then why keep doing try outs? Answer, because he probably got a developmental deal offer at the most and people like you have his ego pumped up so much that he thinks he's above going the same route that CM Punk, Brian Kendrick, and others have gone on the path to success.

Now, I'm not saying that Danielson would make this huge impact in either company that would lead pro wrestling to another boom period, but the FACT is that Danielson could go to WWE or TNA whenever the fuck he wants. It's one phone call away for him. However, at this point in time, he makes more then enough on the Indies and in Japan to survive. In fact, I'd make the assumption he makes just as much, if not more, then most mid-card guys in WWE, and the dude doesn't have to be on the road 280 days a year.

Danielson would make little to NO impact in either company. There is nothing distinctive about him. The era of the "wrestler" is over and he missed the bus. Now, in order to be an asset to one of the big two, you need to be an entertainer and a storyteller, of which Danielson is neither. And this immortal fantasy that you guys have about guys making a grip of money in Japan and the Indies need to look into how much is costs to travel when you are not a regular member of a company. flying from coast to coast and internationally ads up. And let's not even get into the headache that comes with the different tax laws from state to state. The big two have their own headquarters, so this is not a problem.

For Danielson to ever go to WWE, they're going to have to offer him a contract he just can't refuse, otherwise... it's not happening. The dude is just too smart and has too much integrity to sign some lame ass contract where you don't get paid much, you're away from you family most of the year, you have no input creative wise, ect.

I'll tell you what. I will offer Danielson an offer he can't refuse. How about ten dollars a week and three square meals a day. I bet he would actually give it serious though. Why? Because he aint making as much as you think. If indy money was so good, then there would not be legends(who tend to make more per appearance than spot monkeys) who are still behind on back taxes, alimony, child support, etc. Face it dude, these guys don't make as much as you 150 to 200 people who come and crowd gymnasiums to see them think. Don't believe me? Do the math? The typical indy crowd is upwardly of 200 people(to be generous). The fans pay about 10 to 15 bucks. They usually have about 10 to 15 guys on the card. Don't you think that money spreads kind of thin? Of course it does. So stop it already painting these guys out to be indy millionaires.

I'm gonna start by saying yes and no to this post. I do agree that, for the most part, Vince prefers to push the guys that he develops. But that's not always true. Taker and Jericho are two of the biggest contradictions to this theory and I can throw CM Punk onto that list.

Oh god. Not you too. Sigh. Well here, let me begin by telling you that this statement is wrong in so many ways.

First of all, Vince LOVES big guys. Regardless of who made them a blip on the map. And Taker is and always has been an athletic big man. I'm sure that Vince McMahon had an orgasm the first time that he laid eyes on Taker many many years ago and never forsaw him having the run that he has had. So Taker is a moot point.

Secondly, how long did it take before Jericho was pushed in the main spot? It took years. And to tell the truth, it was rather short and uneventful, well other than the whole he beat Austin and The Rock to get there thing. Still, it was fruitless and made to be little more than feed for Triple H to strengthen his legacy off of. I mean if you dominate the guy who beat both Rock and Stone Cold(two legends), then you come off looking like the king of the mountain by proxy. Jericho never really even had a legit run at anything more than the IC title after that. Not even a move to Smackdown to strengthen up the program over there. Nope, he was fed to Cena. Sure he's on a roll NOW, but how long did THAT take compared to the homegrown talent like Lesnar, Cena, and Orton?

I also agree that Danielson and McGuiness are widely popular with ROH fans, but that doesn't mean that they would not or could not be successful elsewhere. It's a little unfair to pigeonhole smaller guys as strictly made for the indie scene. Furthermore, McGuiness is not exactly a small guy. He is 6' or 6'1 and weighs around 220 lbs.- Not the biggest guy, but average size for a WWE wrestler.

They wouldn't. I mean ask yourself this. WHY are they popular with ROH fans? Because ROH fans want to see wrestling while the people who watch TNA and WWE programming want to see stories. McGuiness and Danielson are NOT storytellers. They are not showman. They are spot monkeys. WWE doesn't need those anymore and isn't looking for them. Oh, and did I forget to mention that Vince LOVES big men? Just puttin that out there.

I also think it's unfair to say that indie guys should just stay there because their accomplishements will mean nothing once they enter TNA or WWE. That's insane. CM Punk was one of the most successful wrestlers ever to step into an ROH ring. And he picked up right where he left off once he entered the WWE.

No he didn't. CM Punk's WWE success was a product of knowing the right people and being in the right place at the right time. If John Morrison would not have gotten busted for wellness policy violations, Punk would have been jobbed to him more. Hell, they even put Chris Benoit in ECW so that they could job job out Punk to him to improve ECW's ratings. If Punk was SO successful, then how come ECW ratings declined at an alarming rate while he was champion? I mean they DID start going back up when Mark Henry was champ. I'm just saying.

I believe that a wrestler's legacy, whether amassed in an indie promotion or not stays with them. For every wrestler that can say "I was champion in company X", there are 100 that can never lay such claim. A wrestler's accomplishments are not thrown away simply because they leave that promotion.

Actually they are. If not for the WCW/ECW Invasion angle, guys from WCW and ECW who were champions would not have even gotten that recognition. And I can't remember the last time that ANYBODY from the big two announced ANY of the ROH guys as having been accomplished or champions elsewhere. Hell, they make seem like these guys come off the street and step into the ring and are still raw. DO the guys who WWE trains get that type of treatment? Nope. I do believe that they tell a little background that may include some amateur wrestling or some martial arts or something like that. So your logic is flawed greatly.

My offense, but you must be one of the people that I described above as constantly praying to the almighty Spot Monkey Gods as if they matter. Not good.

Thank you for proving the fact that you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. The fun part is that the ridiculousness doesn't just stop with this ******ed assumption, but it goes on and on with more and more ******ed shit. Very amusing.

By the way, Cena and Orton are two of my favorite wrestlers in WWE. Would you consider them "spot monkeys" (which, by the way, is one of the stupidest fucking terms ever created)?

Um let's see. He was offered a contract that helps him to make more than what he does and work less and yet he turned both down? Bull-fuckin-shit.

How the fuck do you know whether or not the contract he was offered makes that much more then what he gets paid on the Indies and in Japan? Japan pays a lot of fucking money for you information. I mean, Danielson has been the main event over there every time he has gone since 2006. The dude gets paid.

Also, what the fuck makes you think him signing with WWE will make him "work less"? Are you fucking serious with that bullshit? Come on now.

He has received numerous try-outs and obviously must not be bringing anything special to the table if he ain't on the roster yet. Come on kid, do the math. If he has turned down contracts, then why keep doing try outs? Answer, because he probably got a developmental deal offer at the most and people like you have his ego pumped up so much that he thinks he's above going the same route that CM Punk, Brian Kendrick, and others have gone on the path to success.

You do realize that after a "try-out", if you're good, they're going to offer you a fucking contract right? And yes, according to Danielson, whose word I do take as fact, they have offered him contracts in the past, to which he turned them down.

Also, for your information, he SIGNED a WWE contract back in 1999/2000. So, if they wanted him back then, why the fuck wouldn't they want him now?

Just face facts, your assumption that Danielson can't go to WWE was dead fucking wrong, especially considering the guy SIGNED a WWE contract when he was 18/19 years old.

Danielson would make little to NO impact in either company.

Bullshit. Danielson is just as good of, if not better, a worker Benoit was and can cut a better promo. If given a similar role to what Benoit had in the company (which they desperately need right now anyway), he would be a tremendous asset.

There is nothing distinctive about him.

What's distinctive about Randy Orton? If you name anything, then it's because WWE gave him that. If WWE gave Danielson a cocky heel role, he'd do well with it.

The era of the "wrestler" is over and he missed the bus. Now, in order to be an asset to one of the big two, you need to be an entertainer and a storyteller, of which Danielson is neither.

Again, you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

First of all, Danielson tells a story every time he steps through those ropes. He's not some fucking guy who does spot after spot after spot like Evan Bourne. You obviously haven't watched him AT ALL.

Secondly, he CAN cut a fucking promo. Once again proof, that you have ZERO idea what the fuck you're talking about.

And this immortal fantasy that you guys have about guys making a grip of money in Japan and the Indies need to look into how much is costs to travel when you are not a regular member of a company. flying from coast to coast and internationally ads up. And let's not even get into the headache that comes with the different tax laws from state to state. The big two have their own headquarters, so this is not a problem.

Dude, are you serious?

You do know Japan pays for the wrestler's flying, don't you? What proof do you have that they don't? You're using ridiculous claims now to save face, but you really have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

I'll tell you what. I will offer Danielson an offer he can't refuse. How about ten dollars a week and three square meals a day. I bet he would actually give it serious though. Why? Because he aint making as much as you think. If indy money was so good, then there would not be legends(who tend to make more per appearance than spot monkeys) who are still behind on back taxes, alimony, child support, etc. Face it dude, these guys don't make as much as you 150 to 200 people who come and crowd gymnasiums to see them think. Don't believe me? Do the math? The typical indy crowd is upwardly of 200 people(to be generous). The fans pay about 10 to 15 bucks. They usually have about 10 to 15 guys on the card. Don't you think that money spreads kind of thin? Of course it does. So stop it already painting these guys out to be indy millionaires.

And you know all this how, smart guy? You don't. You don't even have workers backing up your claims, whereas there have been PLENTY of wrestlers, Danielson being one of them, who have stated numerous times that they don't need a WWE contract because they already make more then enough to survive.

The way I look at it is, if they were worth bringing in, they'd be in the WWE or TNA right now. Both of those companies would make Danielson & McGuinness alot more money than they are making right now, and they would be competing on the biggest stage in wrestling. Both WWE and TNA are looking to make money and produce stars, if they thought either of these two can make them money and become big stars, they'd be in the fold. Maybe Danielson and McGuinness are afraid they won't be able to make it in the big time, if they did turn down contracts, as has been suggested.

I don't think too many people who don't watch Raw, ECW, Smackdown, or Impact would tune in solely to see either one of them wrestle.

Thank you for proving the fact that you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. The fun part is that the ridiculousness doesn't just stop with this ******ed assumption, but it goes on and on with more and more ******ed shit. Very amusing.

I mean seriously. It's not enough that you are completely devoid of space between your head and your ass, but you show even more ignorance in this expletive riddled rant that only goes to prove your sheer low level of ignorance and how much in denial you truly are. So here, let me talk down to your level in an effort to help you see the light of intelligence.

By the way, Cena and Orton are two of my favorite wrestlers in WWE. Would you consider them "spot monkeys" (which, by the way, is one of the stupidest fucking terms ever created)?

No. McGuiness and Danielson are spot monkeys. Orton and Cena are ENTERTAINERS. Say it with me. EN-TER-TAIN-ERS. Get it straight kid because there IS a difference.

How the fuck do you know whether or not the contract he was offered makes that much more then what he gets paid on the Indies and in Japan? Japan pays a lot of fucking money for you information. I mean, Danielson has been the main event over there every time he has gone since 2006. The dude gets paid.

Wow, oh yeah, so this must be several of the TOP companies in Japan have closed shop over the past few years. And this must be why Japan is currently going through a recession. On yeah, they can afford to throw away millions on something that people are not really crowding the arenas to see much of anymore. Talk facts kid, not just the shit that spews from your imagination.

Also, what the fuck makes you think him signing with WWE will make him "work less"? Are you fucking serious with that bullshit? Come on now.

Well let's see. When you work with ONE company, you can make as much as you would ham and egging your ass from company to company day in and day out ad across the globe as well. And the beauty is that it's less work. It's less travel. And you actually can get incentives which can raise the contract to upwardly of being millions. Now PLEASE fucking tell me how you can do that kind of money in the indy circuit. Don't worry, I'll wait for you to do the math because you would have to be stupid not to see the answer.

You do realize that after a "try-out", if you're good, they're going to offer you a fucking contract right? And yes, according to Danielson, whose word I do take as fact, they have offered him contracts in the past, to which he turned them down.

Um yeah. And he has had quite a few tryouts. I mean if you keep turning someone down because you know they are lowballing you, the why keep doing tryouts? Why? I'll tell ya why. It's because he didn't get a contract offer. According to Danielson? Well according to Bubba Rat Dudley, they turned down a HUGE contract from the WWE to stay in TNA! I guess you believed THAT shit too huh?

Also, for your information, he SIGNED a WWE contract back in 1999/2000. So, if they wanted him back then, why the fuck wouldn't they want him now?

Wow. So what happened? I'll tell ya. FAILURE! And they wanted him back then for the same reason why they have wanted many a superstar. It's because he knows all of the right people. Why wouldn't they want him now? Um because his style does NOT fit into the WWE picture right now.

Just face facts, your assumption that Danielson can't go to WWE was dead fucking wrong, especially considering the guy SIGNED a WWE contract when he was 18/19 years old.

And he's fucking HOW old now? 18/19 doesn't mean shit is you didn't last. I mean fucking Zack Gowen signed a WWE contract. So did Colin Delaney. How fucking long did that shit last? Why aren't they around anymore? Stop bringing up old assed crap. The man is in his 30's now. Face it. He's not going to WWE.

Bullshit. Danielson is just as good of, if not better, a worker Benoit was and can cut a better promo. If given a similar role to what Benoit had in the company (which they desperately need right now anyway), he would be a tremendous asset.

Better than Benoit? At what? I mean is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch for you to see that the era of the "wrestler" is over. There are no shooters in WWE anymore. Why? Because they don't make for good storytellers. Either thar or they bring back Benoit -type memories. There is a reason why WWE has tried to erase the fact that Benoit even existed. God, I can't even believe that you fucking brought up Benoit. How fucking lame is that.

What's distinctive about Randy Orton? If you name anything, then it's because WWE gave him that. If WWE gave Danielson a cocky heel role, he'd do well with it.

No he wouldn't. Orton does well because he is a natural storyteller. Danielson is not! Get it through your fucking skull. When wrestler "a" stands in the ring and cuts a promo about how he has beaten everybody and there is nobody left and then wrester "b" comes out and this is the same shit that you do time and time again, it is NOT a story. It is a lame assed repetitive promo that is played out and only makes the fans of spot monkey s cream their shorts. It's NOT entertaining as all.

Again, you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

Yes I do. You just refuse to believe.

First of all, Danielson tells a story every time he steps through those ropes. He's not some fucking guy who does spot after spot after spot like Evan Bourne. You obviously haven't watched him AT ALL.

I have watched alot of Danielson footage. It's the same shit every time. The "shooter" who answers the call when the other wrestler is bragging about who they beat. Oh yeah, that makes for original storytelling every time/ Look kid, that may make a crowd of about 300 go wild, but it's not what the majority of the wrestling world wants to watch and that's all that matters.

Secondly, he CAN cut a fucking promo. Once again proof, that you have ZERO idea what the fuck you're talking about.

He cuts the same fucking promo every time during the same lame assed storylines. And that's being generous to call them that.

Dude, are you serious?

Yes bitch. I am serious. Now stop jerking your meat and listen for a change.

You do know Japan pays for the wrestler's flying, don't you? What proof do you have that they don't? You're using ridiculous claims now to save face, but you really have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

And once again, these same promotions that Danielson has wrestled for have been closing left and right. Not saying that's his fault in any way, but how do you figure he is going to get "plenty" of Japan money when the major companies are shutting down? I would love to hear whatever half assed answer you spew out to cover that one.

And you know all this how, smart guy? You don't. You don't even have workers backing up your claims, whereas there have been PLENTY of wrestlers, Danielson being one of them, who have stated numerous times that they don't need a WWE contract because they already make more then enough to survive.

And that's the key statement. "ENOUGH TO SURVIVE". They don't make enough to retire on or to build up a 401K on. I mean these guys can't and don't want to wrestle forever. So to say they don't NEED the WWE money is a far stretch. But I'm sure that he and alot of those other wrestlers would still love to have it. Regardless of what you "smarks" think.

I mean seriously. It's not enough that you are completely devoid of space between your head and your ass, but you show even more ignorance in this expletive riddled rant that only goes to prove your sheer low level of ignorance and how much in denial you truly are. So here, let me talk down to your level in an effort to help you see the light of intelligence.

No, you were just wrong in thinking I'm the typical "smark" who only likes guys who can do flips. Dead wrong, like pretty much everything else you say in this thread.

No. McGuiness and Danielson are spot monkeys. Orton and Cena are ENTERTAINERS. Say it with me. EN-TER-TAIN-ERS. Get it straight kid because there IS a difference.

Explain how Danielson is a "spot monkey"? Don't just say it, explain.

And you know what? When people go to an ROH show and buy an ROH DVD, they do get entertained, so the wrestlers on the shows ARE entertainers.

Wow, oh yeah, so this must be several of the TOP companies in Japan have closed shop over the past few years. And this must be why Japan is currently going through a recession. On yeah, they can afford to throw away millions on something that people are not really crowding the arenas to see much of anymore. Talk facts kid, not just the shit that spews from your imagination.

I am talking facts. NOAH is the highest profited Japanese promotion right now and Danielson headlines it in one form or another every time he goes over there.

Just face it, you were wrong when you made the assumption that Danielson doesn't already get paid well.

Well let's see. When you work with ONE company, you can make as much as you would ham and egging your ass from company to company day in and day out ad across the globe as well. And the beauty is that it's less work. It's less travel. And you actually can get incentives which can raise the contract to upwardly of being millions.

Dude, please, you can't be serious with this? WWE wrestlers get TWO days off a week (Tuesday's and Wednesday’s), and they sometimes don't even get that whenever they're overseas. Whereas on the indy circuit you usually only work weekends if you can get booked regularly (which Danielson can). The ONLY time indy workers have a similar schedule to WWE's is when they're in Japan, but that doesn't last for over two months anyway, most of the time not even that long.

Now PLEASE fucking tell me how you can do that kind of money in the indy circuit. Don't worry, I'll wait for you to do the math because you would have to be stupid not to see the answer.

You act as if I'm talking about every indy wrestler; no, I'm talking about BRYAN FUCKING DANIELSON. The God of indy wrestling. The third biggest wrestling promotion in North America built their entire promotion around him, and he headlines regularly in Japan's biggest promotion.

Just accept the fact that the dude doesn't need WWE right now. He might in three or five years, but for now and since 2002, he has made enough money to reject offers from that company and still live really well.

And you know what the best part is to all this, if Danielson does end up needing WWE or wanting to go there, HE CAN. That is a fact you don't understand and why I said in the first fucking place that you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

Um yeah. And he has had quite a few tryouts. I mean if you keep turning someone down because you know they are lowballing you, the why keep doing tryouts? Why? I'll tell ya why. It's because he didn't get a contract offer. According to Danielson? Well according to Bubba Rat Dudley, they turned down a HUGE contract from the WWE to stay in TNA! I guess you believed THAT shit too huh?

Whatever you say. I proved you wrong on this already and you just don't want to accept it.

Oh, and you do know that WWE offered Samoa Joe the same offer they gave CM Punk, right? But I guess that's just Joe AND Punk lying like Danielson did, huh?

Also, you clearly know nothing about Danielson as a person to assume he would lie about something as ridiculous as this.

Wow. So what happened? I'll tell ya. FAILURE! And they wanted him back then for the same reason why they have wanted many a superstar. It's because he knows all of the right people. Why wouldn't they want him now? Um because his style does NOT fit into the WWE picture right now.

They wanted him back just like they wanted Spanky (Brian Kendrick) back. They signed Spanky when they signed Danielson in 1999/2000, and ended up releasing them both. When they wanted them BOTH back, Spanky accepted and Danielson rejected (and not just on that occasion, but numerous occasions after that too).

And he's fucking HOW old now? 18/19 doesn't mean shit is you didn't last. I mean fucking Zack Gowen signed a WWE contract. So did Colin Delaney. How fucking long did that shit last? Why aren't they around anymore? Stop bringing up old assed crap. The man is in his 30's now. Face it. He's not going to WWE.

The fact is you said WWE would never sign him, and they already have. So that alone proves that you were wrong with that assumption. It doesn't matter if he said so or not, WWE signed him once before.

Better than Benoit? At what? I mean is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch for you to see that the era of the "wrestler" is over. There are no shooters in WWE anymore. Why? Because they don't make for good storytellers. Either thar or they bring back Benoit -type memories. There is a reason why WWE has tried to erase the fact that Benoit even existed. God, I can't even believe that you fucking brought up Benoit. How fucking lame is that.

Danielson is not a "shooter"; he is a pro wrestler. If you want to call him an entertainer, fine, you can call him that too because there are THOUSANDS of people in North America and in Japan who are thoroughly entertained whenever they watch him perform.

And why are they trying to erase Benoit from people's memory? It's because of his wrestling? That's what you make it sound like. Umm... no, it's not. It's because of the actions he pulled his last days on earth, when the fact is if he wouldn't have done what he done, he would still be with WWE at this very moment. Either ECW Champion, or he would've been moved to a predominant role on Raw or SD! now.

No he wouldn't. Orton does well because he is a natural storyteller. Danielson is not! Get it through your fucking skull. When wrestler "a" stands in the ring and cuts a promo about how he has beaten everybody and there is nobody left and then wrester "b" comes out and this is the same shit that you do time and time again, it is NOT a story. It is a lame assed repetitive promo that is played out and only makes the fans of spot monkey s cream their shorts. It's NOT entertaining as all.

Ignorance. Pure fucking ignorance. There's no way in hell you have watched a Bryan Danielson match.

I have watched alot of Danielson footage.

You clearly haven't. Probably a three minute clip on fucking youtube, but I'm sure that's it.

It's the same shit every time.

No, it's not. Again, proof that you have not watched Danielson wrestle.

The "shooter" who answers the call when the other wrestler is bragging about who they beat. Oh yeah, that makes for original storytelling every time/

Danielson doesn't do that. Again, that’s a pure indication that you have not watched anything on Danielson besides little fucking clips.

Look kid, that may make a crowd of about 300 go wild, but it's not what the majority of the wrestling world wants to watch and that's all that matters.

It's ridiculous now to even argue with you. But here's a simple fact for you: whenever ROH goes to the Hammerstein Ballroom, they sell out well more then a thousand people at the show. And you know who the headliner is usually whenever they go there? Bryan Danielson.

He cuts the same fucking promo every time during the same lame assed storylines. And that's being generous to call them that.

Once again, you just have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

Yes bitch. I am serious.

Which is really, really sad.

Now stop jerking your meat and listen for a change.

Clever. Can I steal that line from you, old man?

And once again, these same promotions that Danielson has wrestled for have been closing left and right. Not saying that's his fault in any way, but how do you figure he is going to get "plenty" of Japan money when the major companies are shutting down? I would love to hear whatever half assed answer you spew out to cover that one.

NOAH is still around and that's the only Japanese promotion he has worked for in the past few years. Again man, you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

And that's the key statement. "ENOUGH TO SURVIVE". They don't make enough to retire on or to build up a 401K on. I mean these guys can't and don't want to wrestle forever. So to say they don't NEED the WWE money is a far stretch. But I'm sure that he and alot of those other wrestlers would still love to have it. Regardless of what you "smarks" think.

I said Danielson makes MORE then enough to survive, which is obvious considering he has a home, girlfriend, a bunch of dogs, and a car. That's more then surviving, I would say.

Listen, the fact is that he makes a lot more then the typical indy wrestler. And he probably does make more then some in WWE do. I remember when the WWE contracts were released, and Matt Striker, while he was still working on TV as a wrestler regularly, only made something like $43,000 that year; there's no way Danielson doesn't get paid more then that.

Also, this goes beyond money as I said in my first post. Danielson has integrity. He wants to be home regularly, he doesn't want to be made a fool of on national television, he doesn't want to have shit matches, ect. This goes beyond money. Not everything is about money. Don't you understand that?

No, you were just wrong in thinking I'm the typical "smark" who only likes guys who can do flips. Dead wrong, like pretty much everything else you say in this thread.

Do you even know what smark is? Please define it before you make yourself look even more like an idiot because you just pretty much let me know that you don't even know the term that you are condemning me for using.

Explain how Danielson is a "spot monkey"? Don't just say it, explain.

Um, lets see. Typical Danielson match is spot spot rest, spot spot spot, rest, spot rest spot spot rest spot finish. Do I need to lay it out for you more? And that's more explanation than you give for the drivel that you are spewing.

And you know what? When people go to an ROH show and buy an ROH DVD, they do get entertained, so the wrestlers on the shows ARE entertainers.

No no no no no. There is a HUGE difference between an ENTERTAINER and a PERFORMER. Now I'm not saying that Danielson is a BAD PERFORMER, but he is not an ENTERTAINER, which is what the WWE uses. Just because you get a boner watching him rub on other men doesn't not mean that he's an EN-TER-TAIN-ER.

I am talking facts. NOAH is the highest profited Japanese promotion right now and Danielson headlines it in one form or another every time he goes over there.

Oh yeah, and before NOAH, there was Michinoku Pro and several others. Where are they now? Well in the past few years, all of the companies that rank above NOAH have closed. And NOAH's books aren't looking the best. Do you even watch financial reports or are you just talking out of your ass? Seriously dude, you need to bring more to the table than just your opinion.

Just face it, you were wrong when you made the assumption that Danielson doesn't already get paid well.

Not more than what he would make in the WWE, which was the whole base of your flawed logic to begin with. You stated that he makes a "grip" in the indies and Japan. Show me financial proof. Show me some basic numbers. Other than that, you are not proving anybody wrong but yourself.

Dude, please, you can't be serious with this? WWE wrestlers get TWO days off a week (Tuesday's and Wednesday’s), and they sometimes don't even get that whenever they're overseas. Whereas on the indy circuit you usually only work weekends if you can get booked regularly (which Danielson can). The ONLY time indy workers have a similar schedule to WWE's is when they're in Japan, but that doesn't last for over two months anyway, most of the time not even that long.

Two fucking days a week of work? Come on dude, we're trying to help Danielson get rich here, not to lower his income. This statement is a total contradiction on your statement about his income. And fucking wrestlers get CRIPPLED in Japan. I'd take the fake looking spots any day over the shoot style that they use over there. Oh, and did I fail to mention that WWE doesn't use the shoot style anymore? I'm just sayin. (insert Hurripop here)

You act as if I'm talking about every indy wrestler; no, I'm talking about BRYAN FUCKING DANIELSON. The God of indy wrestling. The third biggest wrestling promotion in North America built their entire promotion around him, and he headlines regularly in Japan's biggest promotion.

What makes him THE God? Because I'm sure there are just as many smarks who would say Jimmy Jacobs is God, or Austin Aries is God, or McGuiness is God, or that even Ruckus, Kevin Steen, and Brent Albright are Gods. The thing is that you are only showing that this whole argument is based on your OPINION and NOTHING ELSE. Go home kid. Go home.

Just accept the fact that the dude doesn't need WWE right now. He might in three or five years, but for now and since 2002, he has made enough money to reject offers from that company and still live really well.

Didn't say he needed them. I said he won't go to them. He aint gettin no younger and they aint gonna sign some mid 30's broken down shooter. Oh, and did I mention that the era of the "wrestler" is dead in the WWE? Just thought I would throw that out there for the 40th time.

And you know what the best part is to all this, if Danielson does end up needing WWE or wanting to go there, HE CAN. That is a fact you don't understand and why I said in the first fucking place that you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

Please... offer...proof...of...this because your head is so far up your ass on this subject that you are just babbling now. The odds of him going to WWE lessens more and more every day and he does not fit into their current style. How many fucking times do I have to say that before you actually listen to it.

Whatever you say. I proved you wrong on this already and you just don't want to accept it.

Kid, you haven't proven a bowl of cocktail peanuts wrong. How in the FUCK do you think you have even come to having done so with me. Get off of your opinion and look up some financial and economic facts before you come back with any more of this horseshit.

Oh, and you do know that WWE offered Samoa Joe the same offer they gave CM Punk, right? But I guess that's just Joe AND Punk lying like Danielson did, huh?

Have you SEEN what they do with Samoans in the WWE? Did you see The Rock when he debuted? Joe knows that there aint shit for him in the WWE except some degrading gimmick. But he obviously took TNA's money. Explain that on there Mikey. Obviously all of that "grip" from Japan and the indy circuit wasn't enough to keep him there. And he was viewed as a God. So explain that one to me dipshit. The thing is that you keep inserting your foot into your mouth every time you open it.

Also, you clearly know nothing about Danielson as a person to assume he would lie about something as ridiculous as this.

Um wrestlers lie about having gotten a big contract offer to go elsewhere all the time. Hell, Brent Albright went around bragging about how he left the WWE on his own to go back to his true roots. And that was an embellishment. It's called an angle. I swear kid, you know NOTHING about wrestling, do you?

They wanted him back just like they wanted Spanky (Brian Kendrick) back. They signed Spanky when they signed Danielson in 1999/2000, and ended up releasing them both. When they wanted them BOTH back, Spanky accepted and Danielson rejected (and not just on that occasion, but numerous occasions after that too).

Oh really? Well how come Kendrick was making spot appearances for TNA? Why didn't Danielson? How come Danielson hasn't gone to TNA like Joe? A place where he could retain his gimmick and be able to be the shooter he is? Why? Because there is no interest in him there and his style does not fit into the WWE picture right now. Why can't you get that through your skull? Or are the voices in your head telling you that WWE should sign both Danielson and McGuiness and have them main event every RAW and Smackdown from now to eternity and that would add up to infinity times infinity in ratings? I bet they are.

The fact is you said WWE would never sign him, and they already have. So that alone proves that you were wrong with that assumption. It doesn't matter if he said so or not, WWE signed him once before.

Um kid, you do realize that about HALF of the indy circuit used to work for WWE right? This was mainly because the WWE had about 5 or 6 developmental territories. As they condensed and scaled back, guys go cut. Kendrick made it through several cuts and to the main stage. Danielson obviously didn't. So his contract from ten years ago aint worth enough to wipe my ass with. It's the past, get over it kid.

Danielson is not a "shooter"; he is a pro wrestler. If you want to call him an entertainer, fine, you can call him that too because there are THOUSANDS of people in North America and in Japan who are thoroughly entertained whenever they watch him perform.

I didn't call a entertainer, mainly because I don't think he is. An entertainer requires more than JUST being a pro wrestler. His style is the shoot style. Just like the person who you brought him up as being compared to, Benoit. Go ahead and scan all three rosters in the WWE main stage right now and tell me who fits that style. NOBODY? Could there be somebody there who could? Yes. Even Jack Swagger typically would have that style and they are not scripting him that way. Face it kid, the era of the "wrestler" is dead. Oh, and Santa Clause isn't real either.

And why are they trying to erase Benoit from people's memory? It's because of his wrestling? That's what you make it sound like. Umm... no, it's not. It's because of the actions he pulled his last days on earth, when the fact is if he wouldn't have done what he done, he would still be with WWE at this very moment. Either ECW Champion, or he would've been moved to a predominant role on Raw or SD! now.

No, it's because he killed his family. Unfortunately his wrestling legacy was a casualty of that incident. You can say "what if" and "well maybe" if all you want, but the thing is that even before Benoit died the WWE was already scaling back on that style. That is why Benoit was moved to ECW. because they wanted to at least try to use his name to get over up and coming talent.

Ignorance. Pure fucking ignorance. There's no way in hell you have watched a Bryan Danielson match.

I have. I got so bored that I fast forwarded. Took a long time between the spots and the rest breaks and such. It was like watching very emotionally acceptable gay porn, except there was no kissing. But hey, who knows what goes on backstage.

You clearly haven't. Probably a three minute clip on fucking youtube, but I'm sure that's it.

Wait, there are three minute clips on youtube? Fuck, you mean I wasted several hours watching his matches when I could have watched a condensed version and spare myself all of the homo-erotic man touching that went on? Dammit, why didn't you tell me this earlier?

No, it's not. Again, proof that you have not watched Danielson wrestle.

Unfortunately I have.

Danielson doesn't do that. Again, that’s a pure indication that you have not watched anything on Danielson besides little fucking clips.

Are we on this whole Spot Monkey statement now? Geez. Do you even KNOW what a spot monkey is? And now it's not just someone who does flips and shit you moron. Here's your homework. Go look up spot monkey and then come back and define it. No cheating.

It's ridiculous now to even argue with you. But here's a simple fact for you: whenever ROH goes to the Hammerstein Ballroom, they sell out well more then a thousand people at the show. And you know who the headliner is usually whenever they go there? Bryan Danielson.

Oh now it makes sense. So ROH, the same ROH who has gashed so much money over the past few years that they were on the verge of closing down just a couple of months ago and actually had to scale back on their ppv's and house shows, sells out the Hammerstein ballroom? So you are telling me that EVERY show is at the Hammerstein ballroom? And it doesn't mean shit to headline when then company that you are headlining for is on the verge of bankruptcy. Don't believe me? Just ask Steve Corino. Wait, I just named another potential name against your whole "Brian Danielson is THE God of indy wrestling" statement.

Once again, you just have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

Once again you offer no proof, only opinion. I might actually get tennis elbow from smashing your crap back at you so much.

Which is really, really sad.

Yes, it is sad that your whole argument is based on your opinion with no facts to back it up.

Clever. Can I steal that line from you, old man?

Sure kid. Go ahead. You need something so you won't feel like you got your ass whooped for nuthin.

NOAH is still around and that's the only Japanese promotion he has worked for in the past few years. Again man, you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

And the other companies that were ahead of NOAH are gone. And Not because NOAH is that good. It's because if finances. Just look at the Japanese economy. Come on kid, pick up a news paper every now and then before you talk out of your ass.

I said Danielson makes MORE then enough to survive, which is obvious considering he has a home, girlfriend, a bunch of dogs, and a car. That's more then surviving, I would say.

Dude, the kid who works at the local Subway has all of that. If he better off? Nope. Why? Because you have to make payments on that shit(especially the girlfriend) and it leaves less money for emergencies and other stuff. Just because you are getting by don't mean shit.

Listen, the fact is that he makes a lot more then the typical indy wrestler. And he probably does make more then some in WWE do. I remember when the WWE contracts were released, and Matt Striker, while he was still working on TV as a wrestler regularly, only made something like $43,000 that year; there's no way Danielson doesn't get paid more then that.

And who is the "typical" indy wrester? Name me ONE, that has a name who is "typical". And have you ever heard of a base pay? Well Striker has a base, then he has appearance bonuses, then he had per show revenues, then he had house show revenues, then he had ppv revenues. And it goes on and on and on. That $43,000 figure that you toss up(which is not even close) is what you make for just sitting home and not doing ANYTHING. Hence why it's called a BASE SALARY with an UPSIDE GUARANTEE!

Also, this goes beyond money as I said in my first post. Danielson has integrity. He wants to be home regularly, he doesn't want to be made a fool of on national television, he doesn't want to have shit matches, ect. This goes beyond money. Not everything is about money. Don't you understand that?

Okay, obviously your emotional state over hearing anything other than people saying that Danielson is a GAWD causes you to have your head so far up your ass that you failed to even read my initial analysis before you opened your big fat mouth. So let me explain it again.

What I said was that I compared Danielson and McGuiness to Eric Embry. Now he was a God and a King for the AWA but never went to the big to WCW or the WWF while others such as Hennig, Zybsko, Mark Calloway, Bill Dundee and many others were taking whatever they could get to go. He never made it bigger than that, but he was loved and praised by the fans of the AWA for staying until the doors closed and felt more love than he ever would have felt going to either of the two bigger feds. I said that Danielson and McGuiness are better off staying where the fans get them, like them for who they are, and will appreciate them alot more than the fans in TNA or WWE. Their styles do not fit in with the big two's styles. Does that make them any less than great talent? No. It means that they don't fit in there and should sick to what they know and what they have seen major success at. there is nothing wrong with being cult classics. But as far as either of them succeeding in the big two? I really don't find it to be possible with the directions that they are going with their talent.

There? Are you fuckin happy now? I had to repeat myself in order to show you how overemotional that you have gotten. You have made me shame myself in the eyes of Slyfox and now I will never forgive you for it. lol

Do you even know what smark is? Please define it before you make yourself look even more like an idiot because you just pretty much let me know that you don't even know the term that you are condemning me for using.

Thank you for backing away from my original point. You said, and I quote, "you must be one of the people that I described above as constantly praying to the almighty Spot Monkey Gods as if they matter." And then I said that Cena and Orton were two of my favorite wrestlers, and you obviously wouldn't put them in the category of "Spot Monkey", would you?

Just face it, like everything else you say in this thread, you were WRONG in assuming I'm the type of fan that only like wrestlers who do nothing but high spots.

Um, lets see. Typical Danielson match is spot spot rest, spot spot spot, rest, spot rest spot spot rest spot finish. Do I need to lay it out for you more? And that's more explanation than you give for the drivel that you are spewing.

Thank you for proving, once again, that you have never watched Danielson wrestle.

No no no no no. There is a HUGE difference between an ENTERTAINER and a PERFORMER. Now I'm not saying that Danielson is a BAD PERFORMER, but he is not an ENTERTAINER, which is what the WWE uses. Just because you get a boner watching him rub on other men doesn't not mean that he's an EN-TER-TAIN-ER.

And Danielson is an entertainer. Every pro wrestler is. People pay money to see wrestlers entertain them, and Danielson does just that for people who buy a ticket whenever he's performing, thus, making him an entertainer.

Oh yeah, and before NOAH, there was Michinoku Pro and several others. Where are they now? Well in the past few years, all of the companies that rank above NOAH have closed. And NOAH's books aren't looking the best. Do you even watch financial reports or are you just talking out of your ass? Seriously dude, you need to bring more to the table than just your opinion.

Who cares? You're the one who said Japanese promotions are dropping like flies, but at the end of the day, that doesn't matter because Danielson is only headlining the one who’s nowhere near going out of business.

Not more than what he would make in the WWE, which was the whole base of your flawed logic to begin with. You stated that he makes a "grip" in the indies and Japan. Show me financial proof. Show me some basic numbers. Other than that, you are not proving anybody wrong but yourself.

I don't need proof, its common sense. He headlines the third largest promotion in North America and the biggest promotion in Japan. It's obvious he makes good money.

Two fucking days a week of work?

In North Ameirca, yes, most of the time, and that's all he needs to get a good paycheck.

Come on dude, we're trying to help Danielson get rich here, not to lower his income. This statement is a total contradiction on your statement about his income.

No, actually it doesn't. That statement had to do with the ridiculous claim you made that indy workers work more then WWE workers, which I again proved wrong and you're now backing away from that original, ******ed claim.

And fucking wrestlers get CRIPPLED in Japan. I'd take the fake looking spots any day over the shoot style that they use over there. Oh, and did I fail to mention that WWE doesn't use the shoot style anymore? I'm just sayin. (insert Hurripop here)

And? People get crippled in the United States too. WWE has a top guy (Khali) who has crippled someone. Accidents happen in this business; it doesn't matter what country you're in.

What makes him THE God? Because I'm sure there are just as many smarks who would say Jimmy Jacobs is God, or Austin Aries is God, or McGuiness is God, or that even Ruckus, Kevin Steen, and Brent Albright are Gods. The thing is that you are only showing that this whole argument is based on your OPINION and NOTHING ELSE. Go home kid. Go home.

You ask people who is the king of the indys, and most would say Bryan Danielson. His name gets brought up more then anyone else on the independent circuit. He headlines the most shows, and is basically the most recognizable indy star at this point in time.

Didn't say he needed them. I said he won't go to them. He aint gettin no younger and they aint gonna sign some mid 30's broken down shooter. Oh, and did I mention that the era of the "wrestler" is dead in the WWE? Just thought I would throw that out there for the 40th time.

Danielson is not a shooter, he's a pro wrestler. If he was a shooter, he would be in MMA and not pro wrestling. Get rid of this extremely flawed logic you have in that head of yours.

Please... offer...proof...of...this because your head is so far up your ass on this subject that you are just babbling now. The odds of him going to WWE lessens more and more every day and he does not fit into their current style. How many fucking times do I have to say that before you actually listen to it.

I don't have to offer proof; it's common fucking sense. WWE has already signed Danielson once; WWE has already offered contracts to Danielson since 2003 on multiple occasions; WWE ask him to participate in dark matches; and Danielson has pull with one of the top guys in the company in Shawn Michaels. You literally have to be completely fucking ******ed to think Danielson couldn't get a job there if he wanted to.

Kid, you haven't proven a bowl of cocktail peanuts wrong. How in the FUCK do you think you have even come to having done so with me. Get off of your opinion and look up some financial and economic facts before you come back with any more of this horseshit.

How about you do the same thing, you fucking hypocrite. My opinion goes on Danielson's word, whereas you just repeat ******ed assumption after ******ed assumption with no facts to back them up. Nothing.

Have you SEEN what they do with Samoans in the WWE? Did you see The Rock when he debuted? Joe knows that there aint shit for him in the WWE except some degrading gimmick.

So? Point was that you act like it's impossible for any wrestler to turn down a WWE contract, when it's obviously not.

But he obviously took TNA's money. Explain that on there Mikey. Obviously all of that "grip" from Japan and the indy circuit wasn't enough to keep him there. And he was viewed as a God. So explain that one to me dipshit. The thing is that you keep inserting your foot into your mouth every time you open it.

So Samoa Joe and Danielson have to have the same views on things? Umm... no. Danielson thinks TNA is shit, like everyone else, and that's why he never signed with them. Also, he didn't want to leave ROH high and dry right after they put the belt on him (which is when TNA offered him a contract). I don’t know how long it’s been since TNA offered Danielson a contract, but they did in 2005/6 and Danielson rejected.

Um wrestlers lie about having gotten a big contract offer to go elsewhere all the time. Hell, Brent Albright went around bragging about how he left the WWE on his own to go back to his true roots. And that was an embellishment. It's called an angle.

Yeah, and Danielson made his claims in SHOOT interviews. So yet again, you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

I swear kid, you know NOTHING about wrestling, do you?

Coming from you, that's hilarious.

Oh really? Well how come Kendrick was making spot appearances for TNA? Why didn't Danielson?

Because back then, 2002/3, TNA never offered him any spots.

How come Danielson hasn't gone to TNA like Joe? A place where he could retain his gimmick and be able to be the shooter he is? Why?

I already answered this.

Because there is no interest in him there and his style does not fit into the WWE picture right now. Why can't you get that through your skull? Or are the voices in your head telling you that WWE should sign both Danielson and McGuiness and have them main event every RAW and Smackdown from now to eternity and that would add up to infinity times infinity in ratings? I bet they are.

If that were true, then why does WWE offer him "try-outs" if they had no interest in him? You make no sense.

Um kid, you do realize that about HALF of the indy circuit used to work for WWE right? This was mainly because the WWE had about 5 or 6 developmental territories. As they condensed and scaled back, guys go cut. Kendrick made it through several cuts and to the main stage. Danielson obviously didn't. So his contract from ten years ago aint worth enough to wipe my ass with. It's the past, get over it kid.

Who cares? You said WWE would never signed him, and they already have once before, so you were WRONG. Just face it. Just like you're wrong in ******edly thinking he could never go to WWE now.

I didn't call a entertainer, mainly because I don't think he is. An entertainer requires more than JUST being a pro wrestler. His style is the shoot style. Just like the person who you brought him up as being compared to, Benoit. Go ahead and scan all three rosters in the WWE main stage right now and tell me who fits that style. NOBODY? Could there be somebody there who could? Yes. Even Jack Swagger typically would have that style and they are not scripting him that way. Face it kid, the era of the "wrestler" is dead. Oh, and Santa Clause isn't real either.

Again, proof that you have never watched a Danielson match. The guy does more then just moves. He adds comedy and drama to nearly all of his matches. The guy IS an entertainer.

No, it's because he killed his family. Unfortunately his wrestling legacy was a casualty of that incident. You can say "what if" and "well maybe" if all you want, but the thing is that even before Benoit died the WWE was already scaling back on that style. That is why Benoit was moved to ECW. because they wanted to at least try to use his name to get over up and coming talent.

Benoit was moved to ECW to help younger talent get over. Rumor was that soon after that he was in for a top heel push on Raw.

I have. I got so bored that I fast forwarded. Took a long time between the spots and the rest breaks and such. It was like watching very emotionally acceptable gay porn, except there was no kissing. But hey, who knows what goes on backstage.

Lol, you have no credibility whatsoever when you spew out bullshit like this. You're fucking lying in saying you watched Danielson wrestle.

Wait, there are three minute clips on youtube? Fuck, you mean I wasted several hours watching his matches when I could have watched a condensed version and spare myself all of the homo-erotic man touching that went on? Dammit, why didn't you tell me this earlier?

I have to give you this, you are a top grade A bullshitter. You'd make a wonderful politician.

Unfortunately I have.

Whatever you say bro.

Are we on this whole Spot Monkey statement now? Geez. Do you even KNOW what a spot monkey is? And now it's not just someone who does flips and shit you moron. Here's your homework. Go look up spot monkey and then come back and define it. No cheating.

A spot monkey is something nerds like yourself use to bring wrestlers down, when you know nothing about them to begin with. Danielson does not do spot after spot after spot. He tells stories.

Oh now it makes sense. So ROH, the same ROH who has gashed so much money over the past few years that they were on the verge of closing down just a couple of months ago and actually had to scale back on their ppv's and house shows, sells out the Hammerstein ballroom? So you are telling me that EVERY show is at the Hammerstein ballroom? And it doesn't mean shit to headline when then company that you are headlining for is on the verge of bankruptcy.

A company, who, a year ago, offered contracts to their wrestlers. While the company isn't doing too hot right now, it has a lot to do because of the wrestler's salaries. The wrestlers in ROH are getting paid better then ever now.

Once again you offer no proof, only opinion. I might actually get tennis elbow from smashing your crap back at you so much.

In this entire argument, what proof have you offered? None. I at least claim things I've heard and read come from Danielson's own fucking mouth, and claim shit that’s common fucking sense. You just make stupid ass assumptions repeatedly because you hate the guy and can't accept the fact that he could go to your precious WWE if he wanted to.

Yes, it is sad that your whole argument is based on your opinion with no facts to back it up.

Look above.

Sure kid. Go ahead. You need something so you won't feel like you got your ass whooped for nuthin.

"Ass Whooped"? Lmao, you're something else, man.

And the other companies that were ahead of NOAH are gone. And Not because NOAH is that good. It's because if finances. Just look at the Japanese economy. Come on kid, pick up a news paper every now and then before you talk out of your ass.

It is because of finances (and also because of the wrestlers they were able to obtain when they first debuted the product). NOAH does well. Both attendance wise and sponsorship wise. Why don't you offer proof that proves that statement wrong?

Dude, the kid who works at the local Subway has all of that. If he better off? Nope. Why? Because you have to make payments on that shit(especially the girlfriend) and it leaves less money for emergencies and other stuff. Just because you are getting by don't mean shit.

Hahahahaha. Ridiculous, man. Completely fucking ridiculous.

And who is the "typical" indy wrester? Name me ONE, that has a name who is "typical".

A typical indy wrestler like Ace Steel. I like the guy, but there's a reason he took a WWE contract when offered to him: he needed it because he doesn't get that much work. Whereas Danielson gets booked often and gets paid well when he does get booked. He can reject offers from people, whereas most indy guys have to take every shot they're offered.

And have you ever heard of a base pay? Well Striker has a base, then he has appearance bonuses, then he had per show revenues, then he had house show revenues, then he had ppv revenues. And it goes on and on and on. That $43,000 figure that you toss up(which is not even close) is what you make for just sitting home and not doing ANYTHING. Hence why it's called a BASE SALARY with an UPSIDE GUARANTEE!

Whatever. The point is Danielson doesn't need a WWE paycheck. He's (obviously) the highest paid indy wrestler right now, which is well more then enough for him to say no to WWE and/or TNA for the time being.

Okay, obviously your emotional state over hearing anything other than people saying that Danielson is a GAWD causes you to have your head so far up your ass that you failed to even read my initial analysis before you opened your big fat mouth. So let me explain it again.

You're the one who completely misinterprets something I said, so instead of admitting that you were wrong, you just throw out insults. Nice.

What I said was that I compared Danielson and McGuiness to Eric Embry. Now he was a God and a King for the AWA but never went to the big to WCW or the WWF while others such as Hennig, Zybsko, Mark Calloway, Bill Dundee and many others were taking whatever they could get to go. He never made it bigger than that, but he was loved and praised by the fans of the AWA for staying until the doors closed and felt more love than he ever would have felt going to either of the two bigger feds. I said that Danielson and McGuiness are better off staying where the fans get them, like them for who they are, and will appreciate them alot more than the fans in TNA or WWE. Their styles do not fit in with the big two's styles. Does that make them any less than great talent? No. It means that they don't fit in there and should sick to what they know and what they have seen major success at. there is nothing wrong with being cult classics. But as far as either of them succeeding in the big two? I really don't find it to be possible with the directions that they are going with their talent.

Blah, blah, blah. The difference is that Danielson can go to WWE whenever he pleases. He's only 27 years old and if there comes a time when he needs a WWE paycheck, he'll be able to get one. That's a fucking fact. Face it.

Who knows, maybe down the line he'll regret not signing with WWE, but the fact is he can look back on it and say he rejected them. That at the time he could've gone, but decided not to.

There? Are you fuckin happy now?

A little bit. It's very amusing watching someone repeatedly make themselves look like a jackass by continuously stating nonsense over and over like you do. You're a funny guy, man.

I had to repeat myself in order to show you how overemotional that you have gotten. You have made me shame myself in the eyes of Slyfox and now I will never forgive you for it. lol

You know, I think even Sly would say Danielson could go to WWE if he wanted to. Sly wouldn't agree with everything I have to say in this thread, but even him, a guy who hates Danielson as much as anyone, could see that Danielson, if he wanted to, could go to WWE, which is what our my entire argument is all about.

Thank you for backing away from my original point. You said, and I quote, "you must be one of the people that I described above as constantly praying to the almighty Spot Monkey Gods as if they matter." And then I said that Cena and Orton were two of my favorite wrestlers, and you obviously wouldn't put them in the category of "Spot Monkey", would you?

Well if they didn't have exactly gimmicks and were nothing more than indy fodder like Danielson, then probably yeah.

J
Just face it, like everything else you say in this thread, you were WRONG in assuming I'm the type of fan that only like wrestlers who do nothing but high spots.

Wait, so Danielson ISN'T a god? Now I'm confused. You say he is one minute then you claim you aren't a fan of his style make up your mind please.

Thank you for proving, once again, that you have never watched Danielson wrestle.

Unfortunately I have. I thought it was gayer than a Kwiwi vs. Rico match.

And Danielson is an entertainer. Every pro wrestler is. People pay money to see wrestlers entertain them, and Danielson does just that for people who buy a ticket whenever he's performing, thus, making him an entertainer.

No. Not EVERY pro wrestler is an entertainer. Like I said, he is a PERFORMER, NOT an ENTERTAINER. It's actually a sentiment of respect. You REALLY don't want to know what entertainers have to do. It's not pretty.

Who cares? You're the one who said Japanese promotions are dropping like flies, but at the end of the day, that doesn't matter because Danielson is only headlining the one who’s nowhere near going out of business.

Um no, the economic statistics say that. Obviously you want to sit in utterly ignorant bliss and ignore the economic signs. And yet you have not offered up ONE shred of proof of how much he makes. Not even a side by side comparison to show that he makes more than any other wrestler over there. That is called OPINION, not fact.

I don't need proof, its common sense. He headlines the third largest promotion in North America and the biggest promotion in Japan. It's obvious he makes good money.

Um wait. You ask me for proof and then say you don't need proof? Weird. And actually, statistically and financially, The National Wrestling Alliance is the third largest wrestling promotion in North America with federations that range from Canada to Mexico and from California to New York. They are also currently more profitable than ROH. Dude, you REALLY need to start doing some math before you spew this drivel because your logic is easily proven to be flawed.

In North Ameirca, yes, most of the time, and that's all he needs to get a good paycheck.

Um no. Not really.

No, actually it doesn't. That statement had to do with the ridiculous claim you made that indy workers work more then WWE workers, which I again proved wrong and you're now backing away from that original, ******ed claim.

Actually they do work more than WWE workers as they often, especially lately wrestle multiple matches on many indy cards in order to condense the budget. WWE wrestlers, as it is one company and thusly has to observe all labor laws and considerations such as PTO, regular vacations, off days, and they often let wrestlers take time off for long rests every few months. I didn't back away. I offered more statistics, something that you obviously have never been familiar with.

And? People get crippled in the United States too. WWE has a top guy (Khali) who has crippled someone. Accidents happen in this business; it doesn't matter what country you're in.

Oh god, be a 7 footer that injures ONE guys and nobody lets it down. macho Man injured a dozen guys and nobody seems to care. But I digress. Thing is that indy wrestlers KILL themselves in the ring night in and night out. I really only see WWE wrestlers do that for ppv matches. Less wear and tear buddy.

You ask people who is the king of the indys, and most would say Bryan Danielson. His name gets brought up more then anyone else on the independent circuit. He headlines the most shows, and is basically the most recognizable indy star at this point in time.

Um I did ask people that. And Corino came up, Steen came up. McGuiness came up. Even Ruckus came up. Danielson came up as well, but you can see how it's debatable. Only YOU think he's the undisputed king. Wait a minute, did I just see you back off of claiming that he was THE GAWD of indy wrestling? Shame on you.

Danielson is not a shooter, he's a pro wrestler. If he was a shooter, he would be in MMA and not pro wrestling. Get rid of this extremely flawed logic you have in that head of yours.

Okay, as I stated before, you know nothing about wrestling. Shoot, Lucha, High-flyers, grappler, and hardcore. These are all wrestling styles. Benoit's style, which is closest comparable to Danielson's was the shoot style. Do you have it donw pat now? Good. Don't make any more dumb assed statements like this again without consulting some sources first.

I don't have to offer proof; it's common fucking sense. WWE has already signed Danielson once; WWE has already offered contracts to Danielson since 2003 on multiple occasions; WWE ask him to participate in dark matches; and Danielson has pull with one of the top guys in the company in Shawn Michaels. You literally have to be completely fucking ******ed to think Danielson couldn't get a job there if he wanted to.

But wait, once again, you stated that you wanted proof from me? I have given you economics and factual information. What do you offer in return, your homo-erotic fantasies about Danielson. And, as I said, half of the indy circuit was signed to WWE as one time. It doesn't amount to JACK SHIT if you aint got a current contract. And, once again, his style does NOT fit into the current WWE style. And that's actually a GOOD thing.

How about you do the same thing, you fucking hypocrite. My opinion goes on Danielson's word, whereas you just repeat ******ed assumption after ******ed assumption with no facts to back them up. Nothing.

Wait, I have don't nothing but offer up economical information the whole time. I ask you to do it and you tell me to do the same? Are you even in this debate anymore or are yo ujust phoning it in now? I mean seriously, offer me one shred of proof other than someone's words that they tell their fans to make their look more badass.

So? Point was that you act like it's impossible for any wrestler to turn down a WWE contract, when it's obviously not.

Didn't say it was impossible. Rhino did it. But don't come and fuckin tell me that Danielson has cart fuckin blanc access to a contract. That even fucking SOUNDS ridiculous and yet you keep saying it over and over again because he got you little dumbasses all nipply with some blog you probably read somewhere where he is painting himself out to be this badass who keeps it real and is so wanted and yet turns down offers left and right. Get a clue kid.

So Samoa Joe and Danielson have to have the same views on things? Umm... no. Danielson thinks TNA is shit, like everyone else, and that's why he never signed with them. Also, he didn't want to leave ROH high and dry right after they put the belt on him (which is when TNA offered him a contract). I don’t know how long it’s been since TNA offered Danielson a contract, but they did in 2005/6 and Danielson rejected.

No. You said that Joe got offers from WWE as did Danielson and how they turned them down. I brought up that Joe signed with TNA. So obviously something was there he liked. YOU are the one who brought them up in the same breath. Now you back off your statement? Weak.

Yeah, and Danielson made his claims in SHOOT interviews. So yet again, you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

Wow, I never knew that. And we ALL know that people NEVER lie in shoot interviews right? Yeah, people NEVER embellish. They NEVER over-exaggerate statements for a certain reaction. Oh yeah that NEVER happens. Hey, by the way, wanna buy a slightly used bridge in Brooklyn? I swear, I got the title and everything. And that's a shoot.

Coming from you, that's hilarious.

Actually it's sad because you really don't.

Because back then, 2002/3, TNA never offered him any spots.

OMG, TNA wouldn't want to offer spot to a guy who WWE has the extreme hots for but keeps turning down? What in the fuck are they thinking? This is MADNESS! No wait, they just didn't want him. Hmm, I wonder who else must not have wanted him either.

I already answered this.

Not really. You just kind of babbled some half assed crap where yo back tracked on your own statements and offered no statistics or anything as proof. Lame.

If that were true, then why does WWE offer him "try-outs" if they had no interest in him? You make no sense.

Um to job him out to their lesser guys so that people who think that he is some kind of GAWD would have a lower view of him? I don't know, seems like a distinct possibility ya know.

Who cares? You said WWE would never signed him, and they already have once before, so you were WRONG. Just face it. Just like you're wrong in ******edly thinking he could never go to WWE now.

No dipshit. i said he doesn't fit the WWE style. And he doesn't. Wow you keep bringing up that WWE signed him ONE TIME like TEN years ago. Wow kid, you're one of those people who thinks that Al Qaeda is going to do another 911 any day now too huh?

Again, proof that you have never watched a Danielson match. The guy does more then just moves. He adds comedy and drama to nearly all of his matches. The guy IS an entertainer.

On a SMALL scale and in YOUR opinion. You just assume that I never watched his matches because I didn't care for them. Obviously you are a twisted fuck if you think that you HAVE to like him or else you've never seen him.

Benoit was moved to ECW to help younger talent get over. Rumor was that soon after that he was in for a top heel push on Raw.

More "what ifs" and "rumors". Well I heard rumor that OJ Simpson really did Benoit and his family. But hey, it's JUST A FUCKIN RUMOR. If you notice, WWE doesn't have ANY wrestlers on the roster with that style anymore. Why? Because it's not what they are looking for right now.

Lol, you have no credibility whatsoever when you spew out bullshit like this. You're fucking lying in saying you watched Danielson wrestle.

I have watched him wrestle. I've seen gay porn with less touch feeliness. I thought he was actually rather boring.

I have to give you this, you are a top grade A bullshitter. You'd make a wonderful politician.

No, bullshitters don't offer economics. I have. You have not. Who's the bullshitter here? Don't point, because while you have one finger at me, four are indicating that you are the one instead.

Whatever you say bro.

Bro? Seriously? I think you are just irritated that someone who has watched Danielson wasn't impressed with him. You will get over it.

A spot monkey is something nerds like yourself use to bring wrestlers down, when you know nothing about them to begin with. Danielson does not do spot after spot after spot. He tells stories.

Nerd? God that is so laughable. Spot monkey is JUST a term kid. Get over it. he tells lame stories. Not prime time stories.

A company, who, a year ago, offered contracts to their wrestlers. While the company isn't doing too hot right now, it has a lot to do because of the wrestler's salaries. The wrestlers in ROH are getting paid better then ever now.

Same company who two months ago was starting to cut fat because they are on the verge of bankruptcy. And that's an EVERYDAY thing now. They are operating in the red. That's NOT a good long term sign.

In this entire argument, what proof have you offered? None. I at least claim things I've heard and read come from Danielson's own fucking mouth, and claim shit that’s common fucking sense. You just make stupid ass assumptions repeatedly because you hate the guy and can't accept the fact that he could go to your precious WWE if he wanted to.

What proof have I offered? Obviously you can't read. Besides, how come I have to offer YOU proof and yet you say you don't need to offer me any. Which, by the way, you have yet to offer me one shred of. And hate is such a strong word. I don't hate the guy. I think that he's good where he is is should stay where he is because that's where people will appreciate him the most. Thing is that you keep making it look like Danielson is the best thing since sliced bread and can walk into WWE headquarters tomorrow and snap his fingers and get a contract laid before him. How logical does that even sound? :disappointed:

Look above.

Why? You didn't say anything interesting.

"Ass Whooped"? Lmao, you're something else, man.

And you're not winning. Not even by a slight margin.

It is because of finances (and also because of the wrestlers they were able to obtain when they first debuted the product). NOAH does well. Both attendance wise and sponsorship wise. Why don't you offer proof that proves that statement wrong?

No, NOAH has less competition. But when the next promotion comes along, NOAH will cease to exist. And with the current recession int eh company, they are going to be importing talent less and less. So either wrestlers will have to relocate there or already live there. Come on dude, pick up a Wall Street Journal sometime.

Hahahahaha. Ridiculous, man. Completely fucking ridiculous.

No, it refutes your statement about how Danielson having a house, a dog, a car, and a girlfriend equate to him being rich and successful. I offered a similar instance. Obvioulsy it blew you away as you still have yet to even tellme how much he made for even ONE show, let alone yearly gross. I'll even let you give me a guestimate if you like because you obviously can't come up with anything factual, even though you're been asked to several times.

A typical indy wrestler like Ace Steel. I like the guy, but there's a reason he took a WWE contract when offered to him: he needed it because he doesn't get that much work. Whereas Danielson gets booked often and gets paid well when he does get booked. He can reject offers from people, whereas most indy guys have to take every shot they're offered.

Um Ace Steel works regularly. He wanted to step up the next level. Wait wait wait. This is a complete contradictory statement by you. For four posts you have been bragging about how Danielson getting a WE contract ten year ago when they paid squat and half was a great accomplishment and yet you now DOG Ace Steel for getting a contract when they pay even better? Dude, you have REALLY got to fuckin make up your mind.

Whatever. The point is Danielson doesn't need a WWE paycheck. He's (obviously) the highest paid indy wrestler right now, which is well more then enough for him to say no to WWE and/or TNA for the time being.

Obvious to whom? It's only your opinion. Offer me some concrete evidence that he's the highest paid. Why? Because it's purely your opinion. Do you get an erection every time you see him wrestle or something?

You're the one who completely misinterprets something I said, so instead of admitting that you were wrong, you just throw out insults. Nice.

No dipshit. You are the one who said and I quote"Danielson is the god of indy wrestling". I took your statement and crammed it so far back up your ass that you aren't even calling him a GAWD anymore. Now you scaled it back to king. Way to flip flop there son.

Blah, blah, blah. The difference is that Danielson can go to WWE whenever he pleases. He's only 27 years old and if there comes a time when he needs a WWE paycheck, he'll be able to get one. That's a fucking fact. Face it.

Not a fact. Opinion. Opinion and ten cents won't get your fuckin cup of coffee in a 7-11 and it definitely won't get Danielson a WWE contract.

Who knows, maybe down the line he'll regret not signing with WWE, but the fact is he can look back on it and say he rejected them. That at the time he could've gone, but decided not to.

If he's SO fuckin good, then why even say he will have regrets? A god will never have regrets will he? Eric Embry never had regrets. Are you saying that Eric Embry is better than Brian Danielson?

A little bit. It's very amusing watching someone repeatedly make themselves look like a jackass by continuously stating nonsense over and over like you do. You're a funny guy, man.

And yet you are the one who (a)offers no proof of anything you say and (b)has stopped calling Danielson the GAWD you were saying he was. Man, you're not a happy child are you?

You know, I think even Sly would say Danielson could go to WWE if he wanted to. Sly wouldn't agree with everything I have to say in this thread, but even him, a guy who hates Danielson as much as anyone, could see that Danielson, if he wanted to, could go to WWE, which is what our my entire argument is all about.

Actually Sly would have stopped arguing with you a long time ago because you are pathetic to the Nth degree. he wouldn't have even wasted his breath because you make no sense and only go on your own inner child opinion. In other words, Sly wouldn't even wipe his ass with anything that you have said. But hey, I care for the less fortunate.

First of all, Vince LOVES big guys. Regardless of who made them a blip on the map. And Taker is and always has been an athletic big man. I'm sure that Vince McMahon had an orgasm the first time that he laid eyes on Taker many many years ago and never forsaw him having the run that he has had. So Taker is a moot point.

Secondly, how long did it take before Jericho was pushed in the main spot? It took years. And to tell the truth, it was rather short and uneventful, well other than the whole he beat Austin and The Rock to get there thing. Still, it was fruitless and made to be little more than feed for Triple H to strengthen his legacy off of. I mean if you dominate the guy who beat both Rock and Stone Cold(two legends), then you come off looking like the king of the mountain by proxy. Jericho never really even had a legit run at anything more than the IC title after that. Not even a move to Smackdown to strengthen up the program over there. Nope, he was fed to Cena. Sure he's on a roll NOW, but how long did THAT take compared to the homegrown talent like Lesnar, Cena, and Orton?

Thanks for the history lesson peppered with your opinion, but it really wasn't necessary. I don't disagree with some of the things that you shared, but I was simply pointing out that there have been guys who have been successful in the WWE that haven't been homegrown. And thanks to your post, I add one more who I can't believe I forget: Steve Austin. Had success in WCW and ECW (to some extent) before making his way to McMahonland.

They wouldn't. I mean ask yourself this. WHY are they popular with ROH fans? Because ROH fans want to see wrestling while the people who watch TNA and WWE programming want to see stories. McGuiness and Danielson are NOT storytellers. They are not showman. They are spot monkeys. WWE doesn't need those anymore and isn't looking for them. Oh, and did I forget to mention that Vince LOVES big men? Just puttin that out there.

Evan Bourne. Do you honestly not see the push he is being set up for? I think he would be a guy you may consider a spot monkey. Watch some of his ROH matches; it's amazing that Vince didn't strip him down as much as I expected him to.
Jeff Hardy. He may very well be the next SD champ. Everyone knows what a huge spot monkey he is.

I point these guys out to show that, while Vince does love his big men, he does sometime shock us with the push of a guy that "is better suited for an indy promotion".

I would also like to address you comment that McGuiness and Danielson are not storytellers. Untrue and probably a bit subjective. It's obvious that you have no interest in any indie promotions and I am going to take a wild guess that TNA is no good for you either. Danielson and McGuiness are not spot monkeys and they DO tell a story during their matches. I do pose a question to you: What exactly is a spot? Because I'm not following you when you refer to a spot monkey.

No he didn't. CM Punk's WWE success was a product of knowing the right people and being in the right place at the right time. If John Morrison would not have gotten busted for wellness policy violations, Punk would have been jobbed to him more. Hell, they even put Chris Benoit in ECW so that they could job job out Punk to him to improve ECW's ratings. If Punk was SO successful, then how come ECW ratings declined at an alarming rate while he was champion? I mean they DID start going back up when Mark Henry was champ. I'm just saying.

Do you work for the WWE? I'm asking because I am amazed at the insight you have into the storylines and such. You KNOW that Benoit was moved to ECW soley for the purpose of having Punk job to him. Hmmm. Well, I believe that Benoit was moved to ECW to get Punk over. Now disprove my theory.

Actually they are. If not for the WCW/ECW Invasion angle, guys from WCW and ECW who were champions would not have even gotten that recognition. And I can't remember the last time that ANYBODY from the big two announced ANY of the ROH guys as having been accomplished or champions elsewhere. Hell, they make seem like these guys come off the street and step into the ring and are still raw. DO the guys who WWE trains get that type of treatment? Nope. I do believe that they tell a little background that may include some amateur wrestling or some martial arts or something like that. So your logic is flawed greatly.

Of course the WWE makes it seem like they grab guys off the street. McMahon NEVER gives credit to any company that he doesn't own. The only reason that WCW or ECW is ever mentioned is because he owns them. So my dear, YOUR logic is the one that is flawed.

I dig that you stand up for and are passionate about the WWE. But it's a little unfair to attack those who aren't so fond of it. You have tried to argue with JMT225 and myself soley with your opinions, and that's cool. But it's always nice to see some facts thrown in there to.

I also would like to point out that your idea of indie show is a little off the mark. You claim that indie show house between 150 and 200 people who pay $10 - $15 dollars for a ticket. I'll tell you that this is a lowball guess.
I pay $60 a ticket for an ROH show which houses between 1000 and 1500 people. That's a huge difference. And yes, I do understand that compared to the WWE, it's peanuts. But it is very possible for an indie wrestler to make a normal living. Many indie promotions pay for the flights of their regulars and they get royalties from their merchandise sold, as well.
Remember, there are wrestlers out there who do it because they love it, not because they're trying to get rich.

Thanks for the history lesson peppered with your opinion, but it really wasn't necessary. I don't disagree with some of the things that you shared, but I was simply pointing out that there have been guys who have been successful in the WWE that haven't been homegrown. And thanks to your post, I add one more who I can't believe I forget: Steve Austin. Had success in WCW and ECW (to some extent) before making his way to McMahonland.

Actually Austin never was really built up anywhere he was. He was just present. I mean that like me sitting in class for a whole year and raising my hand when they call role and saying "present" every time. By no means does entitle me to be compared to the captain of the football team just because he's int eh same room as me. And that's Austin. He had the talent but never was pushed to do anything until Vince made him a star.

Evan Bourne. Do you honestly not see the push he is being set up for? I think he would be a guy you may consider a spot monkey. Watch some of his ROH matches; it's amazing that Vince didn't strip him down as much as I expected him to.
Jeff Hardy. He may very well be the next SD champ. Everyone knows what a huge spot monkey he is.

I doubt that Hardy will be the next SD champ. I think that a surprise contender will get it before he does. This is just Vince's way of using Hardy to garner interest. I mean look, Edge is already back in the title picture. Poor Jeff. Maybe he can go to Smackdown like Matt did.

I point these guys out to show that, while Vince does love his big men, he does sometime shock us with the push of a guy that "is better suited for an indy promotion".

Yeah, he shocks us only to revert to the status quo months later. I mean we all paint the house every now and then, but unless you gut it, it's still the same house underneath.

I would also like to address you comment that McGuiness and Danielson are not storytellers. Untrue and probably a bit subjective. It's obvious that you have no interest in any indie promotions and I am going to take a wild guess that TNA is no good for you either. Danielson and McGuiness are not spot monkeys and they DO tell a story during their matches. I do pose a question to you: What exactly is a spot? Because I'm not following you when you refer to a spot monkey.

Wow, you really don't know me do you? I swear if you knew any less about me I would probably have to marry ya. lol But seriously, outside of Sam(and i am really beginning to question his loyalty lately), I am the BIGGEST TNA supporter and fan on this forum. And stories are not just about the matches. it's the build up, the aftermath, the future. It takes more than coming out the answer a challenge. It takes humility to an extreme degree. Something that I have yet to see from these two shooter style athletes.

Do you work for the WWE? I'm asking because I am amazed at the insight you have into the storylines and such. You KNOW that Benoit was moved to ECW soley for the purpose of having Punk job to him. Hmmm. Well, I believe that Benoit was moved to ECW to get Punk over. Now disprove my theory.

Actually you kinda proved my theory. I mean didn't Punk job to Morrison left and right until Morrison got suspended? I mean if Punk was meant to be built up, then why did it take THAT before he was on the move upwards? I don't know, maybe it was timing. But it was the hard facts my dear.

Of course the WWE makes it seem like they grab guys off the street. McMahon NEVER gives credit to any company that he doesn't own. The only reason that WCW or ECW is ever mentioned is because he owns them. So my dear, YOUR logic is the one that is flawed.

Um, how is my logic flawed if you just said my logic was correct? I
m confused sweetie. Turned on, but very confused.

I dig that you stand up for and are passionate about the WWE. But it's a little unfair to attack those who aren't so fond of it. You have tried to argue with JMT225 and myself soley with your opinions, and that's cool. But it's always nice to see some facts thrown in there to.

Wow, you never come to the WWE LD's do you? I have had people get pissed off with how much I bash just about every WWE angle and how unimpressed I still am with Smackdowns and RAWs that other people say were great. And actually I don't just argue with my opinion. Your buddy JMT225 is subhuman and hasn't tossed up one FACT to support anything he says. Hell, I even made him back off of his statement that Danielson was the GAWD of indy wrasslin. I really think that you two get overemotional and fail to read of fact check anything I say because I toss out fact and stats and you two seem to just ignore them. And while it's pointless to argue with people who do that, I really don't haver shit better to do so it's your lucky days.

I also would like to point out that your idea of indie show is a little off the mark. You claim that indie show house between 150 and 200 people who pay $10 - $15 dollars for a ticket. I'll tell you that this is a lowball guess.
I pay $60 a ticket for an ROH show which houses between 1000 and 1500 people. That's a huge difference. And yes, I do understand that compared to the WWE, it's peanuts. But it is very possible for an indie wrestler to make a normal living. Many indie promotions pay for the flights of their regulars and they get royalties from their merchandise sold, as well.
Remember, there are wrestlers out there who do it because they love it, not because they're trying to get rich.

Actually to bring p your remedial buddy JMT225 again, he said that those numbers were from when they do the Hammerstein Ballroom I believe. They don't do regular weekly dates there do they? Then it's a moot statistic as they play other venues. And if the number were a constant like that, then I doubt that they would be (and they still are) on the verge of closing down. And I know there are wrestlers out there who do it because they love it. I mean god, how many times do I have to bring up Eric Embry as an example of someone who stated where fans would truly appreciate him the most. Same thing should be of Danielson and McGuiness. If you two paid attention tot he example that I gave in my first post in this thread them you wouldn't be arguing like two aimless little dolts who keep repeating themselves rather than reading what was written and knowing what's up first. Geez. It's getting old kids. It's getting old.

Wow... I thought this thread was dead, lol. I never saw Spawn's post. But, here we go one more time.

Well if they didn't have exactly gimmicks and were nothing more than indy fodder like Danielson, then probably yeah.

But what makes you think Danielson or McGuiness couldn't do well with a gimmick in WWE? What they do now is OVER with the crowd they cater to. When they go to WWE, obviously they would get put with something different most likely.

Wait, so Danielson ISN'T a god? Now I'm confused. You say he is one minute then you claim you aren't a fan of his style make up your mind please.

It's a fucking figure of speech. Of course he isn't an actual God. But yes... if there is one person currently who the majority would consider the "God" of indy pro wrestling, then Danielson would be it. You can't argue that.

Unfortunately I have. I thought it was gayer than a Kwiwi vs. Rico match.

You haven't.

No. Not EVERY pro wrestler is an entertainer. Like I said, he is a PERFORMER, NOT an ENTERTAINER. It's actually a sentiment of respect. You REALLY don't want to know what entertainers have to do. It's not pretty.

Wrong.

Um no, the economic statistics say that. Obviously you want to sit in utterly ignorant bliss and ignore the economic signs. And yet you have not offered up ONE shred of proof of how much he makes. Not even a side by side comparison to show that he makes more than any other wrestler over there. That is called OPINION, not fact.

It's common fucking sense he makes good money. How many fucking times do I have to repeat myself? Headlines ROH, headlines NOAH, and headlines numerous other promotions across the country. Those are facts. And if you don't think he doesn't make good money, when he doesn't have a second job but does have a GF, house, car, dogs, ect... then you're just fucking ******ed.

Um wait. You ask me for proof and then say you don't need proof? Weird. And actually, statistically and financially, The National Wrestling Alliance is the third largest wrestling promotion in North America with federations that range from Canada to Mexico and from California to New York. They are also currently more profitable than ROH. Dude, you REALLY need to start doing some math before you spew this drivel because your logic is easily proven to be flawed.

:icon_rolleyes:

Wow… what a fucking stupid thing to say. If you actually think the NWA currently draws more money then ROH and also pays their wrestlers more... I mean, you really have no idea what the fuck you're talking about, lol. It's extremely laughable at this point.

And guess what? Even if you believe that nonsense, BRYAN DANIELSON WORKS ON NWA SHOWS TOO YOU FUCKING IDIOT. So, you believing that actually puts much more money in Danielson's bank account.

Um no. Not really.

Umm yes. Really.

Actually they do work more than WWE workers as they often, especially lately wrestle multiple matches on many indy cards in order to condense the budget. WWE wrestlers, as it is one company and thusly has to observe all labor laws and considerations such as PTO, regular vacations, off days, and they often let wrestlers take time off for long rests every few months. I didn't back away. I offered more statistics, something that you obviously have never been familiar with.

You're not offering 'statistics'. What stat have you offered? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

You ask ANYONE HERE who works more: Indy wrestlers or WWE wrestlers and EVERYONE will say WWE wrestlers. Come on man. You have to be arguing just to argue at this point. There's no way you believe half the ******ed shit you type.

Oh god, be a 7 footer that injures ONE guys and nobody lets it down. macho Man injured a dozen guys and nobody seems to care. But I digress. Thing is that indy wrestlers KILL themselves in the ring night in and night out. I really only see WWE wrestlers do that for ppv matches. Less wear and tear buddy.

And? Point is wrestlers get hurt no matter what company they're in. Evan Bourne was never seriously injured on the indies, but as soon as he's in WWE, he severely injures an ankle. What does that fucking tell you?

Um I did ask people that. And Corino came up, Steen came up. McGuiness came up. Even Ruckus came up. Danielson came up as well, but you can see how it's debatable. Only YOU think he's the undisputed king. Wait a minute, did I just see you back off of claiming that he was THE GAWD of indy wrestling? Shame on you.

What people? Please for the love of God, I would love to know who said Ruckus is the king of the indies.

Okay, as I stated before, you know nothing about wrestling. Shoot, Lucha, High-flyers, grappler, and hardcore. These are all wrestling styles. Benoit's style, which is closest comparable to Danielson's was the shoot style. Do you have it donw pat now? Good. Don't make any more dumb assed statements like this again without consulting some sources first.

Danielson does ALL types of wrestling. You don't know that, because you never watch him.

But wait, once again, you stated that you wanted proof from me?

And yet, you have not shown any, AT ALL.

I have given you economics and factual information.

Like what? You haven't said shit that makes any sense, let alone be factual information.

What do you offer in return, your homo-erotic fantasies about Danielson.

What is it with you continuously thinking about a guy having homo thoughts about Danielson? You keep saying that ridiculous crap. Maybe you ought to look into your own sexual preferences if the only way you can make an insult is by calling a person gay.

And, as I said, half of the indy circuit was signed to WWE as one time. It doesn't amount to JACK SHIT if you aint got a current contract. And, once again, his style does NOT fit into the current WWE style. And that's actually a GOOD thing.

Look, you said WWE would never sign Danielson, and they already have once before. You have been proven WRONG. Just admit it.

Wait, I have don't nothing but offer up economical information the whole time.

Like what?

And what the fuck does economical information have to do with our main argument anyway? How does economical information play a part in whether or not WWE would sign Bryan Danielson?

I ask you to do it and you tell me to do the same? Are you even in this debate anymore or are yo ujust phoning it in now? I mean seriously, offer me one shred of proof other than someone's words that they tell their fans to make their look more badass.

It's not someone else's words, its THEIR OWN.

And I say offer proof that makes them a liar, and you can't fucking do it. All you can say is you already have, when you haven't. You're fucking ridiculous.

Didn't say it was impossible. Rhino did it. But don't come and fuckin tell me that Danielson has cart fuckin blanc access to a contract. That even fucking SOUNDS ridiculous and yet you keep saying it over and over again because he got you little dumbasses all nipply with some blog you probably read somewhere where he is painting himself out to be this badass who keeps it real and is so wanted and yet turns down offers left and right. Get a clue kid.

See, the fact that you think Danielson acts like a complete bad ass in interviews shows you know NOTHING about him.

No. You said that Joe got offers from WWE as did Danielson and how they turned them down. I brought up that Joe signed with TNA. So obviously something was there he liked. YOU are the one who brought them up in the same breath. Now you back off your statement? Weak.

I didn't back off my statement, you fucking ******. I explained why Danielson didn't go to TNA.

Wow, I never knew that. And we ALL know that people NEVER lie in shoot interviews right? Yeah, people NEVER embellish. They NEVER over-exaggerate statements for a certain reaction. Oh yeah that NEVER happens. Hey, by the way, wanna buy a slightly used bridge in Brooklyn? I swear, I got the title and everything. And that's a shoot.

You didn't know that. You were acting as if he he made those statements at shows on a microphone.

Actually it's sad because you really don't.

What's really sad is how pathetic you are in this thread.

OMG, TNA wouldn't want to offer spot to a guy who WWE has the extreme hots for but keeps turning down? What in the fuck are they thinking? This is MADNESS! No wait, they just didn't want him. Hmm, I wonder who else must not have wanted him either.

Can you fucking read? Are really this fucking stupid? I said TNA didn't want anything to do with Danielson in 2002/2003, but offered him a contract in 2006. Do you not notice the huge gap between 2002/2003 and 2006?

Not really. You just kind of babbled some half assed crap where yo back tracked on your own statements and offered no statistics or anything as proof. Lame.

You just did a great job describing yourself.

Um to job him out to their lesser guys so that people who think that he is some kind of GAWD would have a lower view of him? I don't know, seems like a distinct possibility ya know.

Danielson beat Lance Cade in his last try-out, you unbelievable fucking moron.

No dipshit. i said he doesn't fit the WWE style. And he doesn't.

No one wrestles the WWE style on the indies. The only place the WWE style should be incorporated is in WWE. Duh.

And I think Danielson could wrestle the WWE style if he ever goes there. Punk does it, and so could Danielson.

Wow you keep bringing up that WWE signed him ONE TIME like TEN years ago.

Because you were the idiot who claimed WWE would never sign Danielson ever, no matter what.

Wow kid, you're one of those people who thinks that Al Qaeda is going to do another 911 any day now too huh?

No.

On a SMALL scale and in YOUR opinion. You just assume that I never watched his matches because I didn't care for them. Obviously you are a twisted fuck if you think that you HAVE to like him or else you've never seen him.

No, I know you haven't watched him by your ridiculous claim that he does high spots and nothing else. That's all the proof I need to know that you're full of shit and haven't watched him perform.

And my cousin doesn't like Danielson and that's fine with me, but I at least know he's seen him wrestle plenty of times and the reason he doesn't care for him isn't because he idiotically thinks Danielson is a spot monkey.

More "what ifs" and "rumors". Well I heard rumor that OJ Simpson really did Benoit and his family. But hey, it's JUST A FUCKIN RUMOR. If you notice, WWE doesn't have ANY wrestlers on the roster with that style anymore. Why? Because it's not what they are looking for right now.

So, what you're saying is, if Benoit hadn't killed his family, than he would be serving no use in WWE?

And it's funny how you get on me for using a rumor, when you stated a rumor to begin with that the only reason Benoit was moved to ECW was only because WWE was moving away from his style. That was a rumor. A rumor of which you have no proof of, but pass along as fact. A rumor that makes no sense, by the way.

I have watched him wrestle. I've seen gay porn with less touch feeliness. I thought he was actually rather boring.

So you watch gay porn, huh? And you like watching that more then watching a professional wrestling match?

No, bullshitters don't offer economics. I have. You have not. Who's the bullshitter here? Don't point, because while you have one finger at me, four are indicating that you are the one instead.

Again, with the economics bullshit. You said that NOAH and ROH do terrible business, but have yet to offer economical proof as to how they do so.

Bro? Seriously? I think you are just irritated that someone who has watched Danielson wasn't impressed with him. You will get over it.

I don't care if you were impressed or not. I just know you're lying by the way you described the matches you watched. It's blatantly fucking obvious you have never watched him wrestle. If you want to say that Danielson isn't for you, fine. But to sit there and call him a spot monkey is fucking proof that you never watched him before.

Nerd? God that is so laughable. Spot monkey is JUST a term kid.

Yeah, a term that fucking nerds use.

Get over it. he tells lame stories. Not prime time stories.

I thought you said he didn't tell any stories?

Same company who two months ago was starting to cut fat because they are on the verge of bankruptcy. And that's an EVERYDAY thing now. They are operating in the red. That's NOT a good long term sign.

Yeah, and they're not going to cut him, are they?

What proof have I offered?

None.

Obviously you can't read.

Hilarious coming from you.

Besides, how come I have to offer YOU proof and yet you say you don't need to offer me any. Which, by the way, you have yet to offer me one shred of.

I've offered you plenty of proof. Some wasn't just proof however, a lot of it is just common fucking sense, which you obviously have none of when it comes to this topic..

And hate is such a strong word. I don't hate the guy. I think that he's good where he is is should stay where he is because that's where people will appreciate him the most.

Good for you.

Thing is that you keep making it look like Danielson is the best thing since sliced bread and can walk into WWE headquarters tomorrow and snap his fingers and get a contract laid before him. How logical does that even sound?

Didn't I say in my first post that Danielson wouldn't make a big fuss in the company? I believe so I did.

And me claiming that Danielson can go to WWE whenever he wants isn't me claiming he's the best thing since slice bread. Fuck you're an idiot.

And you're not winning. Not even by a slight margin.

Yeah, okay.

No, NOAH has less competition.

Yeah, because they fucking put the other companies out of business.

But when the next promotion comes along, NOAH will cease to exist.

Absolute horseshit.

And with the current recession int eh company, they are going to be importing talent less and less. So either wrestlers will have to relocate there or already live there. Come on dude, pick up a Wall Street Journal sometime.

And where's the proof here, genius? Oh yeah, there is none. You're just talking out of your fucking ass.

No, it refutes your statement about how Danielson having a house, a dog, a car, and a girlfriend equate to him being rich and successful. I offered a similar instance.

How is saying someone working as Subway offering a similar instance? That's so fucking ridiculous.

Obvioulsy it blew you away as you still have yet to even tellme how much he made for even ONE show, let alone yearly gross. I'll even let you give me a guestimate if you like because you obviously can't come up with anything factual, even though you're been asked to several times.

Of course I can't come up with a factual gross of what he makes per year, but it's just common fucking sense that he obviously does better then the regular indy guy out there.

Um Ace Steel works regularly. He wanted to step up the next level.

He didn't headline shit and didn't work nearly as many shows as Danielson works a year. That's a fucking fact and you know it.

Wait wait wait. This is a complete contradictory statement by you. For four posts you have been bragging about how Danielson getting a WE contract ten year ago when they paid squat and half was a great accomplishment and yet you now DOG Ace Steel for getting a contract when they pay even better? Dude, you have REALLY got to fuckin make up your mind.

How did I "dog" Ace Steel for signing a WWE contract? Oh that's right, I didn't. You're just a fucking ****** with zero reading comprehension.

Obvious to whom? It's only your opinion. Offer me some concrete evidence that he's the highest paid. Why? Because it's purely your opinion. Do you get an erection every time you see him wrestle or something?

It's common sense, you idiot.

You show me how it's possible that there are indy guys in the US who gets paid more then Danielson, when none of them headline as many shows as he does in the States and in Japan?

No dipshit. You are the one who said and I quote"Danielson is the god of indy wrestling". I took your statement and crammed it so far back up your ass that you aren't even calling him a GAWD anymore. Now you scaled it back to king. Way to flip flop there son.

I already explained what I meant by that.

And why do you keep saying "GAWD"? You're really that fucking stupid, aren't you?

Not a fact. Opinion. Opinion and ten cents won't get your fuckin cup of coffee in a 7-11 and it definitely won't get Danielson a WWE contract.

It's a fact, because its common fucking sense. And you have yet to come up with any good reasons why WWE would never sign Danielson. None whatsoever.

If he's SO fuckin good, then why even say he will have regrets? A god will never have regrets will he? Eric Embry never had regrets. Are you saying that Eric Embry is better than Brian Danielson?

Did I say he would have regrets? No, I said it was possible. Fuck, nearly every wrestler in the history of the business retires with a shit load of regrets. That's just how it is. If Danielson goes along and never signs with World Wrestling Entertainment, then yes... he could be 50 years old and regretting every day he didn't go there. But then again, he could be 50 years old someday and have no regrets. Who knows? Who cares? The fact is if he wants to, he could easily go to WWE.

And yet you are the one who (a)offers no proof of anything you say and (b)has stopped calling Danielson the GAWD you were saying he was.

A. Again, that's fucking unbelievably hilarious coming from someone like you.

B. I already explained this and you're still an idiot.

Man, you're not a happy child are you?

I'm very happy actually.

Actually Sly would have stopped arguing with you a long time ago because you are pathetic to the Nth degree. he wouldn't have even wasted his breath because you make no sense and only go on your own inner child opinion. In other words, Sly wouldn't even wipe his ass with anything that you have said. But hey, I care for the less fortunate.

Oh, like he did to you when you continuously made yourself look like a fucking idiot in the Elijah Burke thread. Okay.

But you know what? I think Sly has the right idea. I'm not even going to read what you have to say to all this because it will once again be nothing but horseshit. So have fun writing a response that will never get read by the person its intended for. If you weren't so fucking pathetic/******ed, it would be a different story, but there's no use in continuing this shit with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back