• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Matt Hardy's "Mystery Partner" is Revealed Chris Harris is Back in TNA!

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
…and could Matt Hardy's partner have been any better a choice, really? Sure there was always the idea that Jeff could be ready to return, but frankly, it's just too soon, and TNA is still recovering from his Victory Road blunder. Frankly, they're in no position to be enabling his drug habit any more than they already have.

Not only does Harris have the history with both TNA and with James Storm, his former America's Most Wanted tag-team partner, but he actually adds a bit of credibility to the ranks of Immortal as they actually obtain another member who can go in the ring.

I was never huge on Harris, but I'm kinda glad to see him back in TNA.

Thoughts on this?

I loved this. Seeing chris back in TNA is great. Like you said it adds credibility to Immortal, if anyone has seen any od AMW's matches harris can put on a hell of a match. Im ready for his return.

On aside not everytime I look at him man I see "Braden Walker" so he better put on a hell of a match to get braden out of my mind

I'm glad to see him back. AMW was always great to watch, and Robert Roode is equally good as a singles wrestler. I hope this is where they're heading.

The one thing that I can say about this is that Panda Energy did a good thing by waiting to bring him back. It helps that some fans will have forgotten about his stint as Braden Walker, and it doesn't look like they brought in another released WWE star. I'm just hoping that he doesn't come in as far out of shape as he did when he went to WWECW.

For me he wasnt in the WWE long enough to have that attached to him and I thought people didnt care for WWECW so how did they see him? lol

But um, I decided to check out the wiki just to see if they posted any newer pics of the guy I mean you can tell he is chubby in the face still but I wanted to see what other stuff he has done since WWE.

Apparently, he wrestled Chris Hero in FIP a favorite of mine.

But it also says that he appeared on June 24th 2010 edition of TNA Impact as "Fake Sting" again...I had to youtube this to find it and I dont know its hard to tell. I dont know where that info came from. There was a "fake Sting" on that show but its hard to tell if its Harris or anyone else.

With that said if he was Fake Sting then it appears TNA has had a running relationship with the guy and wanted to bring him back for awhile. I kind of hope he wears the full body singlet (if it doesnt look too much like ripping off Rob) because I was kind digging where the attire design was going.

He could come out wearing something really slick and black with a decent design. Let Matt Hardy do a lot of the work and then get the hot tag hit his finishers and call it a night.

It is an interesting opponent for Beer Money at Sacrifice. I was never a fan of Harris or AMW, so it doesn't matter to me. I do wonder if we will see Beer Money break up with Harris in the equation now. I don't think Hardy and Harris will win the belts, but I wouldn't be suprised to see Beer Money break up.

i would have preferred him not to return! i find him, roode, storm, daniels and joe all incredibly boring!

I never thought I'd see him back, I was pretty convinced that he burned all of his bridges in tna when he left

Also, watch out, he's gonna knock your brains out

I never thought I'd see him back, I was pretty convinced that he burned all of his bridges in tna when he left

Also, watch out, he's gonna knock your brains out

Im not sure anyone has burnt bridges with TNA...maybe Kid Kash but I think guys like Jeff Hardy, Brian Kendrick and Shannon Moore who have came to TNA and went back to WWE only to come back to TNA ...I think the door is pretty open both ways. Both Ways - into WWE or into TNA.

Kid Kash, I believe was fired when he said some bad things about TNA on a blog or radio or something and TNA nope...and let him go.

But I think Chris Harris probably worked with TNA leading up to this.

I read an interesting rumor/thought on another site about what TNA could do with this. maybe not at Sacrifice or maybe it will happen there. James Storm turns on Robert Roode to go back with Chris Harris to reform America's Most Wanted. this would then allow Robert Roode to be a singles wrestler, where he has a bright future.
you could split up Beer Money without killing either member but instead helping each member.
knowing TNA though, maybe they aren't smart enough for that.

I thought it was Great to see Chris Harris back. I was a Huge fan of his in AMW with James Storm. I know most people see Harris and think of his horrible 3 weeks in WWE as Braden Walker but I remember him for his great run in AWM when of the best teams in TNA history and the Awesome Feud he had with James Storm when they broke up. I think helps Immortal out by adding a Credible wrestler to the group. Its Great to see him back.

I'm not really all that familiar with Harris generally speaking. I know the basics and all but when I really started to watch TNA on a regular basis was pretty much when Harris was out the door and gone. So, I can't really say much about the guy one way or the other. Is it just me or did he look like he was pretty out of shape? We might have to see him in his gear to be sure.

I've read similar rumors that Beer Money will break up, Roode will be going on as a singles wrestler and AMW will reform. I kinda hope it happens. Beer Money has been a great tag team and while it'll kinda suck to see them break up, they've done all they can as a team.

I am really glad to see Harris back in TNA. I always thought he was the more talented member of AMW, and is certainly worthy of a spot on TNA's roster.

It is very interesting to see him back as the consensus among wrestling fans is that is is getting near the time that Robert Roode should be unleashed on the singles scene. With Harris back, and Roode currently teaming with Chris's former parter in James Storm....I can see a Russo swerve coming. A very obvious one, but I would not be shocked AT ALL to see Storm turn on Roode and team up with Harris again at some point, leaving Bobby free to go for singles gold.

Initially, I had supposed matt's partner was Shane helms, but as soon as Matt said it was someone who knew storm inside and out, I knew who it was.

I think this is a good thing. I would like to see storm and Harris in an extended program ending with them becoming friends again. You could turn Robert rood heel, or just have him concentrate on a singles career for a while. I see several ways of going from point a to point b, here. It depends on what is going on with fortune at the time.

Either way, I am glad to see him back.

Glad to see Harris back. I already knew because of spoilers but even then i was suprised that he is now in Immortal. Also it makes sense because he is the only one of the Originals(wrestlers that were in TNA since the beginning) that is not in Fortune so he knows Roode and Storm well.

Like most people I am not a massive fan of Chris Harris as a singles wrestler, although his Texas Deathmatch again James Storm was one of my favourite matches in TNA ever.

I have the feeling this is just a way to eventually put AMW back together so Robert Roode can be pushed as a singles star, I believe TNA has started to lay the seeds for Roode to become a major singles star by calling out Hogan.

The only worry I have is that Harris looked pretty fat and may be out of shape. Hopefully this Impact was filmed a few weeks ago so he could get his ass to the gym. All in all I think it is a good call for his return.

Great to see Chris Harris' fat ass back in TNA, seriously. It was cool seeing him and Roode on the same screen. Hopefully, TNA doesn't fuck this one up. Seriously, they owe Chris Harris big. He was potentially the star of America's Most Wanted and could easily be considered as such. After a very botched break up and a very very botched, half assed, no good blind fold match to break up one of the greatest tag teams ever in TNA's/Wrestling's history, TNA needs to do this right. If they feud, wrestle, or whatever, do this right TNA, please!!

While Braden Walker was getting fatter in the WWE, James Storm was winning tag team championship after tag team championship. Beer Money's accolades went on to surpass AMW's but even though Beer Money may be coinsidered better, AMW was one of the first great tag teams in TNA's history and Beer Money would be shit without them. Maybe this will lead to the unraveling of TNA's greatest tag team ever America's Most Wanted Beer Money and maybe TNA will start to focus on Roode's singles career. Whatever the case may be, I'm glad to see Chris Harris back with TNA, even if it's with Matt 'Mediocre' Hardy.

Remember when they pushed him hard with Christian and he was getting huge pop's and exposure. Then all of the sudden he turned heel and started going around with a list of things TNA was doing wrong and just griping about stupid stuff? And people say TNA's booking of today was messed up. Whether he was/is good or bad in the ring or mic, TNA had a huge chance and rather than just dropping the ball, they just handed it to the other team. Who also misused the ball. Ah, poor Harris couldn't catch a break. But now he's back, and may be a part of Immortal. Considering the group goes from Hogan, Flair, Matt and Bubba to Gunner and Rob Terry, yeah they really needed a guy like Harris. Glad he's back.

Chirs is a great tag wrestler who will really help out tna in rebuilding the Tag scene. Both Storm and Chris are great wrestlers, but work better in the tag devision in my eyes. Roode is the bigger and better of the two right now in Beer money and could be a great asset in the ME.

I liked both of them in Amw, they were a cool group that basically did what they wanted. I hope that is the route that they are going to do this time to if they reform.

I am really glad to see Harris back in TNA. I always thought he was the more talented member of AMW, and is certainly worthy of a spot on TNA's roster.

It is very interesting to see him back as the consensus among wrestling fans is that is is getting near the time that Robert Roode should be unleashed on the singles scene. With Harris back, and Roode currently teaming with Chris's former parter in James Storm....I can see a Russo swerve coming. A very obvious one, but I would not be shocked AT ALL to see Storm turn on Roode and team up with Harris again at some point, leaving Bobby free to go for singles gold.

Reforming AMW would be awesome. Actually I thought about that a few times in the past as a great way to break Beer Money up, give Roode his push and not hurt the tag division. If that's what they do then i'm a happy camper.

Channeling my inner smark and my opinion, Russo and booking kinda botched this already. They had a great opportunity to plant the seed on Impact in the Battle Royal. Roode accidentally eliminates Storm before going on to win the whole thing. There's seed #1. At the PPV Storm and Harris don't get the tag on one another the whole match, Hardy and Harris go over. Maybe Hardy knocks Roode out with a chair and Harris pins him. Storm gets pissed. Seed #2. Keep running with it, Roode has the world title all but won, Storm somehow costs him his win, they briefly feud as AMW reforms and Roode becomes the main eventer we always knew he would be.

But i'm just a fan on a forum thinking out loud and i'll leave the booking to the bookers.

Well always liked the Cowboy than the Wildcat, then again always liked the Wildcat more than a random guy telling knock knock on a wrestling show.
He has a lot to prove honestly, I mean he has almost gotta start anew with his wrestling career and pairing him with Matt Hardy is a good move because there is as it is low expectations with the less higher of the Hardyz. He can only look better but seriously he has to be something else to be taken seriously. Impact marks can woopie all they want, he maybe gone sooner than a RVD-weed bust.

I've never seen Chris Harris's work with TNA and I didn't even know he was with WWECW so I guess I'll have to look that up. I do understand from Mike Tenay's commentary and from what posters have already said that he and James Storm have a ton of history together as well as a successful run as a tag team. I think this adds a sense of unpredicability to the match as it could see the tag titles coming back to Immortal or the split of Beer Money (which I personally don't want to see) in order to bring Storm and Harris back together.

Also, as mentioned earlier this adds another member (presumably) to Immortal and I think with the faction looking pretty weak at the moment, Harris is a good addition. But like I said, I've never seen his work so I'll be sure to keep my eye on him as the weeks go on.

I've never seen Chris Harris's work with TNA and I didn't even know he was with WWECW so I guess I'll have to look that up. I do understand from Mike Tenay's commentary and from what posters have already said that he and James Storm have a ton of history together as well as a successful run as a tag team. I think this adds a sense of unpredicability to the match as it could see the tag titles coming back to Immortal or the split of Beer Money (which I personally don't want to see) in order to bring Storm and Harris back together.

Also, as mentioned earlier this adds another member (presumably) to Immortal and I think with the faction looking pretty weak at the moment, Harris is a good addition. But like I said, I've never seen his work so I'll be sure to keep my eye on him as the weeks go on.

Dude the guy is one of the TNA originals (the guys that are in TNA since the start). He was James Storm's partener in America's Most Wanted the second best tag-team in TNA history behind Beer Money inc, thats why Tenay reacted they way he did. The guy has a ton of history with Beer Money inc, because he was there with them. And yes he is part of Immortal since he is teaming with Matt Hardy.

Does any one actually think roode will become a big enough singles star to justify breaking up the biggest tag team the companys ever had ?

who knows, but you will never find out unless you try. Who would hat thought that Shawn Micheals would have been a legend after the Rockers breakup? Yet it happened. I'm not saying Roode is the next Shawn Micheals, but you get the idea.

who knows, but you will never find out unless you try. Who would hat thought that Shawn Micheals would have been a legend after the Rockers breakup? Yet it happened. I'm not saying Roode is the next Shawn Micheals, but you get the idea.

yeah its a fair point, but i just dont think tna are bright enough to give roode the breaks to make him a top tier star, he has the look and the skills but how will they re brand him , after the rockers michaels got DX which helped make him a superstar, TNA need something to help make him an individual instead being 1/2 of beer money. personally i see him being a better heel .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back