• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Match of The Year

talia-madison-58.jpg

talia-madison-55.jpg

:worship::icon_eek:

People who complain about who got "Slammy" awards are ridiculous. You actually take these things seriously and use them to reflect on the overall product? Jesus. They aren't meant to be taken that seriously. For all you know, they didn't even care what was match of the year, they just wanted to further the HBK/JBL program, which they did.

And for the record, I think that HBK/Flair was the match of the year. No, not for what happened in the ring. For the hype and execution. For fuck's sake. Is shitloads of moves all people care about? Does that define how good a match was?

And yes, this post was made to get the thread back on track.

People who complain about who got "Slammy" awards are ridiculous. You actually take these things seriously and use them to reflect on the overall product? Jesus. They aren't meant to be taken that seriously. For all you know, they didn't even care what was match of the year, they just wanted to further the HBK/JBL program, which they did.

And for the record, I think that HBK/Flair was the match of the year. No, not for what happened in the ring. For the hype and execution. For fuck's sake. Is shitloads of moves all people care about? Does that define how good a match was?

And yes, this post was made to get the thread back on track.

I swear you read my mind when you posted this. I completely agree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back