• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Match of The Year

I'm going to get shot for this but I've never found you that attractive. Tats-big negative for me.

However Helms is just an ugly man, so you win by default.

Let's just take a second to ponder the fact that I'm the tiebreaker for who is a more attractive man.

I'm going to get shot for this but I've never found you that attractive. Tats-big negative for me.

However Helms is just an ugly man, so you win by default.

Let's just take a second to ponder the fact that I'm the tiebreaker for who is a more attractive man.

I have a far superior physique though....

Definitely, and I've always been a muscle guy, but in my opinion, and I stress that because Becca would shoot me if I implied anyone else on the planet thought this, the tattoos drop you down a lot.

for you. plenty of girls think they are extremely sexy. but I can relate. I generally dont find them attractive in girls in the least bit, so I concur

velvet_sky.jpg

diva search photos lol

Normally, I think tattoos are ugly. But, they seem to work for you. I couldn't imagine you without tattoos. Even before I saw your picture, I thought you'd have tattoos. I have no idea where I'm going for this. It's time for bed. :eek3:

no, I meant in your perspective in evaluating if I was an attractive male or not. there is a reason I asked KB specifically *cough cough*

i posted a few more in the NorCal thread...

i realized i was looking too much when i was getting random wrestling forums in the image search...

TNA "not smiling":
velvet-sky-1.jpg

Velvet_Sky_0003.jpg

Indy "smiling":
is21811gf2.jpg

VELVET%20THONG%205.jpg

Those are the best I could find of either

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads