• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Match of The Year

Mickie:
MickieJames-3.jpg

2usx153.jpg

Talia:
6stcltu.jpg

talia_madison_talia072_GhHKJm3.thumb.jpg

IDK...it's pretty close...

well Mickie has ALWAYS been my favorite, and everyone knows that. I even screamed that I loved her at a live event, and she blew me a kiss LOL. but she has been overtake, in the book of NorCal

come to think of it, i have never met a woman who doesn't look better looking when she smiles. thats not to say that they look bad before, but smiling generally makes them look better regardless of how good they look before.

come to think of it, i have never met a woman who doesn't look better looking when she smiles. thats not to say that they look bad before, but smiling generally makes them look better regardless of how good they look before.

Women generally do look better smiling...It adds to the body language, which I think ultimately decides what looks sexy and what doesn't...

She can be smiling, but if she's just standing there looking 'blah', it wouldn't do anything for me...

if hbk vs. flair was wwe's match of the year for 2008, that's all you need to know about the current product.

KB to the rescue (again).

Since none of you apparently read the main site, you haven't seen that that particular dvd was mentioned about 2 months ago. Yes, she's on it, in one match, completely clothed, against another completely clothed girl. It's bad indy stuff, but nothing X rated whatsoever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back