• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Match of The Year

velvet-sky-1.jpg

tna-velvet-sky-talia-madison.jpg

there ya go NorCal

Possible incentive to watch TNA?

no. HELL fucking no.

but I am pretty much obsessed. its a hot blonde chick who somehow manages to have dark girl features in the rest of her face. I am transfixed. I think I like her better...than...Mic...no I cant bring myself to say it. yet.

has she ever done anything NorCal wouldnt approve of??

VelvetSkyAngelinaLove.jpg

butter-face

Angelina-Love-psd9484.png

not bad there...but...honestly...who's looking at her face? CHECK OUT THOSE ABS!

She was part of WWE for a blink of an eye. Was with Trinity for a bit. Damn that is a sexy incredible name. Trinity.

27 years old, real first name Jamie, couple of tats, naval ring, and did track in high school. Other than that, nothing notable.

82sugrb.jpg

there should be laws against this level of hotness...

and how did we get SO off-topic?

What about Helms?

did you SEE him the other night??? fuck, ANY night??

NorCal >>>>> Helms. and thats just purely asthetically speaking. goodness knows if he is your typical douchbag peice of shit guy. which, owning to percentages, he most likely is....

go post them in the NorCal thread. she is my new favorite girl. rep may be able to find its way to you. the fact that fucking HELMS scored that chick, gives me hope for myself. not with her, realistically, but just in general

ahhh ok...

i didn't wanna get in trouble...fairly new...

and to say this thread went way off topic would be a major understatement

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back