Match of The Year

I think this match only won because of the aura surrounding it. Of the choices available, I'd probably pick it too...

I really hope this storyline goes somewhere, and doesn't fail like the Kane/Rey one...

I'm fearing it's going to be a JBL/HBK match at 'Mania for Shawn Michaels' career...

Yeah but that's what the cell is supposed to be. When Taker goes apeshit at the end to win the match, it is just sweet.

That would be f#(*&$# ******ED.

AGREED.

I just don't see what they're doing with this...I know they want the storylines to go a little longer, but we waited forever to see what was in Kane's bag, and as soon as we did, we were all pissed.

I can see them building up the feud, and probably not having a match until No Way Out, because I think WWE is better off with Michaels in the Rumble match, not the "undercard". But, after that, the next logical choice would be a match at 'Mania, and with them bringing up HBK taking out Flair again, it could be a set up for JBL trying to take out HBK...

I PRAY that I'm wrong...

spot fest is a silly ass term anyhow. EVERY fucking match is a spotfest technically...

Night Shift Loser....that girl in your sig is epic. why have I never heard of her before???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back