Marty2Hotty is a completely underappreciated poster

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
Aside from how stupid I feel his name is, Marty2Hotty is a great poster. Sure, he may lack a few things, but he's always contributing, always creating threads, and always causing discussion. People may not agree with what he says, but the fact is that he embodies everything forum discussion should be about.

For my money, he's the forerunner to WZ New Poster of the Year.

Aside from how stupid I feel his name is, Marty2Hotty is a great poster. Sure, he may lack a few things, but he's always contributing, always creating threads, and always causing discussion. People may not agree with what he says, but the fact is that he embodies everything forum discussion should be about.

For my money, he's the forerunner to WZ New Poster of the Year.

You're a little late, Sly. April Fool's Day was three days ago.

Yes, yes I am. Although I may not post as much as I used to, at least for a little while. I'm currently busy with a production of The Diary of Anne Frank. Heavy stuff, lots of rehearsals til the end of the month. But it does feel good to be back.

Marty is a great poster. But his opinion would be better outside of the Disco section, and he doesn't need to make a 101 Shark Boy threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back