• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Madden 12 Online Franchise (Xbox 360)

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
So, it's that time of the year again. Anyone interested: post in here.

Name or Gamertag; Team you'd like.

I'm going to assume the usual of..

TheOneBigWill; Carolina Panthers
Ty Burna; Minnesota Vikings
Big P; New York Jets
Minor League Brian; Washington Redskins

If any of you DO NOT wish to play, then let me know. Brian, I'm mainly looking in your direction. :suspic:

I'll play, because this is gonna be hard as shit.

You gotta admit, 10 to 11 was just like the same game and after 2 years...I was so bored. Definitely gonna switch back to the 43. Ryan Kerrigan is a beast in this game for some odd reason (always gets 10 sacks a year when I've simmed) but my team just seems much better in a 4 man front.

As well, I can win with Beck but Dear God I need a QB and WILL be trading up to get one if need be.

Oh, and Ty. Donovan McNabb and the Vikings are STUPID.

I can't use him. He's far too inaccurate on Madden for some reason. I struggle mightily just trying to lead a receiver properly without throwing the ball 15 yards to the left/right/over him.

It's getting better, I finally cracked 200 yards passing with him last game, but with Peterson averaging 167 yards rushing a game, I'm sticking to that as my bread and butter.

I sent out invites, but for some reason I don't think they "sent" to your xbox inbox's, so go into the Madden Online section - and check the Online Franchise area for invites. I know you can, it's like the 3rd or 4th option down on the list.

My guess is your invite is in there.

Password is "wz".

Just remember DO NOT play your game, or sign any FA's until we're ready to begin the season. I'm hoping for a bit more of a turnout than 4-5 guys.

We need to work out a Trading and FA system again.

I think PLayer for PLayer and Player for Picks can be posted here, but we keep picks for picks with the Latest Draft point system.

I can't use him. He's far too inaccurate on Madden for some reason. I struggle mightily just trying to lead a receiver properly without throwing the ball 15 yards to the left/right/over him.

It's getting better, I finally cracked 200 yards passing with him last game, but with Peterson averaging 167 yards rushing a game, I'm sticking to that as my bread and butter.

You gotta take control of your receivers. This is the first madden since like 08 that you can do that.

My buddy was playing as the Vikes (I was the Lions, trying to play "Comparable" teams) and he would lob it up to Percy or Berrian and go up and get the ball himself. They always outrun the coverage and McNabb puts it far enough that you can kind of correct yourself for the ball. It was dumb.

Will, before I can officially join, I need to at least try my connection in-game. If playing games is going to be nearly impossible, I can't play.

oh, and we should wait until after Pre-Season, so that we can at least have the week 1 rosters.

Sorry Will, I wanted to but am a tad short on funds, more so than I thought. Will be holding on to it via gamefly for a while longer....I may challenge Stormtrooper to a butt kicking before I return it. ;) And EA's servers have been booting me alot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back