Macca

Pepe Silvia

Occasional Pre-Show
Since you need to calm down with the insult flinging if you want to be let out, I figured I'd throw ye' a bone.

How's life?

Life is hard.

Got let go from my last job due to job cuts (apparently due to my age, I was costing the company too much :/) so trying to find a new outlet for income. Couple that with the fact I have an giant turd sandwich for a father and the fact I have to pay for my wrestling training, it's left me with little time for myself (including here) and is allowing me to reach levels of stress I didn't realize I even had in me. It surprises me how optamistic I am in the face of adversary.

Plus girls man, girls are off their heads. Ever seen that movie "Just Friends" with Ryan Reynolds? Great quote from that. "They put you in the friend zone. and they torture the fuck out of you." Thing is as well, this chick was obviously waiting for me to do something, but I was scared to death by that stage of changing things, so eventually she got one of those long term commitment "let's-build-a-house-together" boyfriends, which I then responded to by distancing myself from her and basically going through the gutter-**** community in the meanwhile. This bitch fucked me up BAD.

Honestly Charlie, why did you ask me this? I bet you didn't want to hear a sob story this big.

And we need to chat on MSN soon. That e-fed convo was amazing. This shit could really give SCW a run man, I'm telling you.

Man, if you knew the creative going into this e-fed, you wouldn't be surprised. Couple Charlie's set-up with the same man who brought you LHPW, and I believe we have a WinRar.

Everyone has a **** phase or two (or three). Sorry to hear about it, but you'll meet someone else that tickles your love bone. Avoid the friendzone if you think you really dig the chick; in the end, if she "friends" you, you'll probably end up not wanting to be around her anyway, so what's the worry in maybe goofing it making a play towards the lovezone?

When I fall into the friend zone, I start fucking with people's heads. It's the funnest way to get out of the friend zone.

Man, fuck the friend zone. The only reason it exists is because girls get off on guys who find them attractive. And I refuse to hold any woman's handbag unless it is to relieve her hands to "better places" And by better places, I mean my nipples :)

SSC, if only I was half the man you were. It must be something in that Californian weed that you constantly inhale. Whatever it is, keep puffing that shit friend.

Man, got this chick round tonight. Real A-quality slag. Time to take out my frustrations gentleman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back