• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Macca for clemency!

Alright, I can respect your decision.

But if that is the case, then at least consider this: Turn the Star Wars Convention into a non-spam zone, so that if I decide to create a decent thread that my efforts for a decent discussion on a topic won't be skewered immediately after I post it. That, without a doubt, is the most frustrating thing here when it comes to my improvement.

Alright, I can respect your decision.

But if that is the case, then at least consider this: Turn the Star Wars Convention into a non-spam zone, so that if I decide to create a decent thread that my efforts for a decent discussion on a topic won't be skewered immediately after I post it. That, without a doubt, is the most frustrating thing here when it comes to my improvement.

I deleted the Star Wars Convention. And I don't mind if you post spam and shoot the breeze, that doesn't hurt you, and posting non-spam doesn't help you anymore than spam posting does.

If that makes sense.

Go and look up my previous non-spam posts in here Ferbs, despite the subject it still ends up falling to pieces. If there was a non-spam section I'd bet the response would be a lot more productive then what it is now.

Hell this wouldn't just benefit me, this would benefit any other prisoner who wants to show improvement to be able to use & perhaps improve themselves here in the forum.

Thanks for the support Ferbian. You're a pretty decent bloke, gonna make a lady real happy one day.

I deleted the Star Wars Convention. And I don't mind if you post spam and shoot the breeze, that doesn't hurt you, and posting non-spam doesn't help you anymore than spam posting does.

If that makes sense.

...Not really. I always figured if I make good threads in here and show that I have learned the art of discussion, it would prove that I can talk to folk without telling them how they should be exterminated.

If there was a non-spam section I'd bet the response would be a lot more productive then what it is now.

What would probably happen is you would just be talking to yourself. People aren't going to want to post non-spam in the Prison, especially without the post count on, and additionally, I don't want the Staff to have to moderate spam in the Prison as well. There's enough of it already in the open forums.

What would probably happen is you would just be talking to yourself. People aren't going to want to post non-spam in the Prison, especially without the post count on, and additionally, I don't want the Staff to have to moderate spam in the Prison as well. There's enough of it already in the open forums.

Hmm... So basically my best bet is trying to make meaningful spam threads/posts? That's a tricky one. One I could success in, but a tricky one nonetheless.

There's probably a few ones I could go with, but I tend to be a perfectionist and only make threads if I feel the basis for them is good enough. Give it a try though.

I did see some of your previous posts in here Macca. But keep creating stuff and I'll gladly discuss it with you. Even if it's something already being discussed, or have been discussed in the main forum.

MoatDisappoint.jpg

It amazes me to no end that you're out of prison and yet you still try to fit as much Staff member ass into your mouth...

It worked didn't it? They're not wrong though, all you gotta do is keep posting simple threads, and avoid stealing the coleslaw from the prison cafeteria. You'd probably be let out quickly. The whole e-fed stuff wasn't bad, maybe try something like that again, or writing a fanfic, whatever helps you earn more credibility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back