Live Discussion: Turning Point 2/12/2007

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show
TPWALL.gif

Turning Point 2007 will take place on December 2, 2007 from the iMPACT! Zone in Orlando, Florida. The tagline is "Silent Night...Bloody Night".

* The Angle Alliance (Kurt Angle, A.J. Styles and Tomko) (w/Karen Angle) vs. Scott Hall, Kevin Nash and Samoa Joe
* Feast or Fired Battle Royal: 15 wrestlers: Scott Steiner,LAX, others TBA
** There will be 4 briefcases in the corners; one will have a shot at the TNA World Heavyweight Championship, one will have a shot at the TNA X Division Championship, one will have a shot at the TNA World Tag Team Championship, one will have a pink slip.
* Tables Match: Johnny Devine and Team 3D (Brother Ray and Brother Devon) vs. Jay Lethal and The Motor City Machine Guns (Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley)
* Match of 10,000 Tacks: Abyss and Rhino vs. Rellik and Black Reign
* TNA Women's World Championship: Gail Kim (c) vs. Awesome Kong
* Christian Cage and Robert Roode (w/Ms. Brooks) vs. Kaz and Booker T (w/Sharmell)
* James Storm (w/Jackie Moore) vs. Eric Young
* ODB and Roxxi Laveaux vs. Angelina Love and Velvet Sky

I'd watch it if I didn't have to pay for it, but yeah not really any matches that stick out and grab my attention from just looking over the card

I would say not do another TNA LD until there is a high demand for it, this is beyond sad.

woooooo, this is one popular LD. Puts Raw too shame.

kidding, but is anyone watching it?

no rhino tonight so raven tags with abyss

Hmmm....Raven and Abyss as a team that could be interesting if they were to keep it going, and maybe have Raven be more of a manger, could make things more interesting in the feud Abyss has going with Jim Mitchell and Judias Messius(sp?), possibly keep Rhino in their and you got a nice new little faction going on

just lettin everybody know, if you dont already have a stream, if you click the results page 2 on the live results, it links to another low quality stream

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back