Live Discussion: Raw 8/17/09

I did and already commented on it. Absolutely lousy move on the part of Carter. Taz absolutely sucked the entire time he was on the mic in WWE. Where as I didn't like West originally, he was great as a Heel Color.

Awful move on Carter's part.

He never stayed full heel though. He like... drifted in and out of the heel character.

Not crazy about West either way. He and Tenay aren't that good to me. He just kind of sits around and tries to be good at his job while failing.

West is better than Taz. It took Tenay 7 years to build any sort of chemistry with West, and Taz isn't exactly God's gift to interaction, so it does not bode well. Some pretty shit decisions made by TNA this week.

He never stayed full heel though. He like... drifted in and out of the heel character.

He was a Heel when he first started doing commentary, and he was still lousy. They removed him at first, but then allowed him to come back. Then, he stayed and was turned into an analyst.

So Prinze is going to punish Orton by introducing lumberjacks that should feasibly all hate his opposition team more than his own...

I want Taco Bell.

So Prinze wasn't here to really promote anything, just to be there and have fun? Cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back