Live Discussion: Raw 7/21/08

The only thing that would make this match interesting is if the psycho Kane comes out and destroys everyone continuing this "Is he alive or dead?" Storyline.

true. psycho kane coming back is a good thing to do for him and the wwe altogether now as for is he dead or alive i still say its paul bearer

true. psycho kane coming back is a good thing to do for him and the wwe altogether now as for is he dead or alive i still say its paul bearer

It would be awesome if Paul Bearer shows up in this storyline, this is the first time in a very long time I'm enjoying a storyline with Kane.

if it is the mask than wwe has to make sure to build this up correctly

I completely agree, it would make no sense at all to just put the mask on him for no reason. I could see Kane getting out of hand and being a complete psycho and on an episode of raw, they can show him acting really disturbed and do something to his face messing it up where he can where his mask again.

I completely agree, it would make no sense at all to just put the mask on him for no reason. I could see Kane getting out of hand and being a complete psycho and on an episode of raw, they can show him acting really disturbed and do something to his face messing it up where he can where his mask again.

maybe have an inferno match where his face catches on fire. . .ok maybe too extreme towork

idk they set jr's ass on fire and any fire to kanes face wouldnt make him any uglier

Well I'll be back when Raw's on Im gunna go get some snackage and what not.. BTW Becca... We get to see Y2J's VICTORY CELEBRATION AFTER KICKIN Y2J'S ASS :)

maybe have an inferno match where his face catches on fire. . .ok maybe too extreme towork

It would prbaly too dangerous since they won't be able to have this fixed and make it look real without it actually being real since it will be in front of a crowd, it will have to be something happening backstage where they can edit and pretape it.

"yes but that's an ass i'm talking abot his face"

but they look so simalur

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back