Live Discussion: Raw 7/21/08

I might join this live chat as well.

I'm looking forward to Raw tonight, and I wonder how Regal will return tonight if he does this week.

you know you have a good point there he hasn;t had a clean finish since winning the title .at least not that i can remember anyways

The only clean win he's had since winning the World Title was against Snitsky, but c'mon, it's Snitsky, it's not like he beat an actual big name cleanly.

Yep, that's why I threw in the big. He had the Cena/CT distraction with JBL, he beat kane by dq, double dq last night, why should i believe he's a big match player?

Yep, that's why I threw in the big. He had the Cena/CT distraction with JBL, he beat kane by dq, double dq last night, why should i believe he's a big match player?

My bad, I overlooked the word big. lol But Snitsky is the only guy he has beat cleanly which is sad because he's a jobber.

its time for the ultimate warrior to reappear in the wwe.....hes exciting and right now......there isnt much excitement or surprise factors in the wwe anymore

hey guys I'll be here as well tonight... Hopefully things will be good tonight. Mabey Shane or Steph appear to "take over RAW"

I can't think of any main event heels on raw other than Kane and JBL that he could face and JBL is already in a match tonight, and I don't think he'll fight Kane one on one again, and he needs to prove himself as a champion by winning matches cleanly against main stars unlike Snitsky.

i heard that regal might be coming back tonight..........beware

I cant believe Matt Hardy Lost the title. That really sucks to me. He didnt even get a chance to hold it long and get credibility. I was hoping he would make it to a world champion match or a main event at least. NO MORE TAG TITLES!! But idk anymore

true which will probably lead to a kane vs punk vs batist for the title at summerslam. .. weve been having alot of triple threats and fatal four ways this year

You're right, I can guarantee that will be the Raw Main Event for Summerslam, I can't see it any other way than that.

Another thing I want to see tonight is Kofi Kingston defend his title again, maybe in a rematch with Paul Burchill, the IC Title needs to raise it's prestige again.

I cant believe Matt Hardy Lost the title. That really sucks to me. He didnt even get a chance to hold it long and get credibility. I was hoping he would make it to a world champion match or a main event at least. NO MORE TAG TITLES!! But idk anymore

and what does this have to do with raw

Ccw......celebrity Championship Wrestling-----on Cmt In September.....cant Wait For Some One On One Celebrity Action......i Say The Ccw Champ Should Be Hogan......but Hes Retired.......so Who Will It Be.......tune In To Ccw On Cmt In The Fall...................yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back