Live Discussion: RAW 7/14/2008

I hope they don't expect us to believe he actually hit Cena! And if they wanted us to think Cena moved how does JBL, the guy driving the car not see if Cena moved or where he went!? And IMO there were far too many camera cuts, made it feel like you were watching a bad reality show.

they had to end a great Raw with that... They were doing so good and then decide to screw it up with that crap....

Why is it when WWE wrestlers go into a parking lot someone gets run over, slammed on a car windshield, or blown up?

OMFG

How shit did that look!

The wrong angle was shown when JBL hit the other car because you could so clearly see Cena wasnt there!

I hope they don't expect us to believe he actually hit Cena! And if they wanted us to think Cena moved how does JBL, the guy driving the car not see if Cena moved or where he went!? And IMO there were far too many camera cuts, made it feel like you were watching a bad reality show.

Why do people constantly expect the backstage segments to be cinematic gems? It's not like the Coen Brothers work for WWE, you know.

Why is it when WWE wrestlers go into a parking lot someone gets run over, slammed on a car windshield, or blown up?

hey, cena just joined a "very elite group" of superstars that got hit by a car.
stone cold by rikishi
the rock by NWO
kane by shane mcmahon
(help me if i missed anyone)

Well, Cena's dead. He will rise from the dead as.........SUPER CENA!

d0f2re2.jpg

Seriously, these murder angles need to stop. It's getting old, try something better. At least Kanes is somewhat cool.

Why do people constantly expect the backstage segments to be cinematic gems? It's not like the Coen Brothers work for WWE, you know.

They dont expect WWE to win any Emmys, but you have to admit, that was shit.

guarentee over a million kids are crying across the U.S.

it was a weak end i think they shouldve had kane in a boiler room with the mask on and destroyed cena

Of course not! I don't want it looking like a movie, but why not just have one or two camera guys following the action uninterupted? Thats all i'm saying.

hey, cena just joined a "very elite group" of superstars that got hit by a car.
stone cold by rikishi
the rock by NWO
kane by shane mcmahon
(help me if i missed anyone)

Don't forget Vince blew up his own car and SCSA kept running over cars...What is with Vince and cars anyway?

They dont expect WWE to win any Emmys, but you have to admit, that was shit.

Je refuse. There was nothing wrong with that segment. Granted, they probably didn't pick the best angle to shoot it from, but it's live TV, they have a split second choie to make when it comes to where the camera should shoot from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back