Live Discussion: RAW 7/14/2008

London/Santino/Hacksaw should re-form the job squad. Possibly through in Super Crazy to the mix. And give them a mouthpiece manager.

Seriously though, they should bring back the C/W title for ECW, send the likes of London ver, the under utilized small guys of the company, give them some decent tv time.
It;s never going to happen, i know, but it would at least give me an excuse to watch ECW.

They need to turn oxygen heel. We don't need it for breathing. It would be better if it just said "Hey, FUCK YOU. You Don't Need Me"

they need to turn Hornswoggle heel and make him more like the character in the leprechaun horror films and have him stalk people he would be so much better then. Oh and give him a mouthpiece manager.

they need to turn Hornswoggle heel and make him more like the character in the leprechaun horror films and have him stalk people he would be so much better then. Oh and give him a mouthpiece manager.

that would actually be fun as shit to watch. Creepy Hornswoggle's head just popping out from behind a wall or table in the background as someone else is talking on camera.

this didnt work well for noble last time.. youd think he wouldnt try it.

OH GOD SNITSKY. WHY Snitsky.

Shawn/Y2J = Feud of the year so far.

Im still hoping that we might see Kane re-appear tonight. Hopefully Michael Cole will turn heel if he does, set up a possible inferno match at the bash. Thats what the card is sorely missing, Michael Cole agulf with flames.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back