Live Discussion: RAW 7/14/2008

I hope we still get more of Kane tonight. You know for a dude that doesnt get many Titel shots he does usally have the most interesting stoylines. Seriously I love when he's all pyshcatic

It may not be the end of kane yet tonight. Although the 6-man main event probably won't be interfered by him.

that was more of a punkn heel turn than batista.

Batista needs to go heel hard, fast, and now. hes so boring as a face. "look at me, im a bug muscley guy and I get way too many title shots cause im big, but i cant talk, and i respect the rules and hug puppes"

Why the fuck does the IWC think everyone needs to fucking turn heel, everytime you see a face come out, you here the same fucking thing, "he should turn heel, he's better as a heel", seriously you can't turn everybody heel that's just fucking stupid

Except London will probably end up winning with HBK coming out... Maybe...although it hardly seems worth it.

Why the fuck does the IWC think everyone needs to fucking turn heel, everytime you see a face come out, you here the same fucking thing, "he should turn heel, he's better as a heel", seriously you can't turn everybody heel that's just fucking stupid

I dont think everyone should turn heel. I believe that Batista was more entertaining as a performer and a wrestler when he was a heel with Evolution. If he stays face, at LEAST just go apeshit on people. Cmon, you're like 6'10", 300lbs of solid fucking muscle, you're one of the more physically imposing wrestlers of the last 15 years, you should be throwing people like CM punk around the ring.

Which is why I say he should go heel. You cant just run rampant over people and kick all their shit in as a face, at least not at the point in his career that Batists is in atm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back