Live Discussion: Raw 2/8/10 W/Guest Host Carl Edwards

Makes sense. You put your young heel champ of your flagship brand over the veteran champ of the lesser brand.

I'm genuinally surprised. Vince McMahon really doesn't like Christian. And this makes Sheamus look strong, too. WWE did something right for a change.

Cole said earlier that Christian winning would be an upset, then at the end he made it sound impressive that Sheamus won.

one last ecw champ loss nice...

Does the ECW champ have any business beating the WWE champ? Unless it's RVD and the culmination of a career on a PPV they made just for him, no.

If Christian would have won, there would be a giant backlash about how weak Sheamus looks.

I'm genuinally surprised. Vince McMahon really doesn't like Christian. And this makes Sheamus look strong, too. WWE did something right for a change.

Yeah, Vince hates Christian so much that he's been the ECW Champion for over half a year... the longest reign of an ECW Champion.

I have no issue with Christian losing there. Sheamus needs to look good heading into the Chamber.

You know what this DX thing is going to turn into? It happens all the time, and I hate it.

A person who was a mega face, and did everything for the fans, and they always had passion, slowly begins to get more angry. They go on a slight losing streak, and they begin to go crazy. Then they turn into a crazy heel.

But then they do a quick-change in character, and begin to berate people, and become the generic, cocky heel. I see HBK in 6 months coming out to the ring, smiling and getting cheap heat, insulting whatever football team of the city he's in.

Except that HBK is an amazing charismatic heel and has been forever. Even if he does go for cheap heat, he will do so creatively.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back