Live Discussion: RAW 1/28/2008

Heh. I'm out for the night, i have this tivo'd so i can skip commercials.

<_<

Carlito just beat Cody Rhodes? lol

later guys.

Worst LD ever, I'm with Wes, I'm out

this is nothing more than another fucking Cena love thread, nobody is even talking about anything else that's going on:disappointed:

MVP did not do to good of a job carrying that match though... the match was down right awful

Worst LD ever, I'm with Wes, I'm out

this is nothing more than another fucking Cena love thread, nobody is even talking about anything else that's going on:disappointed:

Are you serious? People have been talking about the indiviudal matches. I don't know what you guys are stuck on. Sheesh. Cena is back. Get the heck over it.

Flames Out
Dragon

I AM!!!!!!!!!!!! :smashfreakB: :flair: :lsabre:

I am still here...
kick1.gif

um...did we watch the same match???? MVP was superb last night. he was damn near wrestling a carcass though man, he can only do so much. and yes it was totally horrendous....

meh, I've seen the match twice, they both were pretty bad IMO... I think the ending ruined it for me.

goodness...like i said, that fuckin EC is gonna own...thats fuckin ridiculous though, that its a raw only match...WTF happened to the brand that didnt win the rumble getting it??? ugh whatever, SD gettin screwed again....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back