Live Discussion: RAW 1/28/2008

btw wes, you were right, WM 19 goes pretty hard, that Micheals Jericho match starts slow but gets damn good....ive gotten to the entrances of Trips and Booker T...only thing I dont like, is idk if its just me, but the crowd doesnt seem very hot at the entire event, IDK...

Yeah but it was at Safeco field. It's really spread out so it's tough to hear the reactions.

But the Hogan/McMahon match gets the crowd HOT.

Not.....As.......Boring......As.....Randy.......Orton....

Seriously, just shut up. Nobody wants to hear these same goddamn arguments about how everyone else sucks but Cena.

So please talk about the show. It just makes the LD's better.

Wow, it's really sad when it takes an hour for anything remotely entertaining to come on, unfortunately Shitsky is gonna be in the match

I think it's the size of the venue, it's hard to capture to noise from the crowd

eh, the astrodome and the sky dome were still loud and hot...prolly doesnt help that safeco was partially open though....I wonder how WM 24 will be...in an open air football stadium like that...

Seriously, just shut up. Nobody wants to hear these same goddamn arguments about how everyone else sucks but Cena.

It's an LD. Cena is a part of Raw. It's perfectly fine to talk about him as well as other stuff.

Flames Out
Dragon

first of all, here's your chill pill.

second of all, if LD were all about the show there would be six posts about how badly raw is on the decline.

ugh speaking of time in the RR, I cant wait for Coles ignorant ass to totally oversell batista being "in" the rumble for 37 minutes, when he was laying on the floor taking a nap for 20 minutes of it lol

I wanna see someone in a Mike Myers mask run down.... LMFAO HHH... I was going to say someone in a Mike Myers mask run down, pin Snitsky and clean him... lol at HHH

I saw this same exact match with the same exact mic work with the same exact chant at a house show a few weeks ago. It was funny then...now, not so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back