Little People Court Segments - potential to be the worst segments in Raw history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Potential?!?!... Its way past potential. Those segments were awful last week. I wasn't watching wrestling I was watching a bad SNL skit. Give me a break. That was the worst Raw I've ever seen. You would have to give me some pretty bad examples of poor segments for them to trump the Hornswoggle/DX "comedy" segments. They weren't funny, they were just recycled jokes that I hear every week and they were offensive to people of small stature. Way to go WWE. For a company that thinks they are so great in the public's eyes they sure are setting a pretty shitty example for children.

That was the worst Raw I've ever seen. You would have to give me some pretty bad examples of poor segments for them to trump the Hornswoggle/DX "comedy" segments.

Funny you should use the word "trump" when asking for examples of worse segments of Raw.

The three worst segments in Raw history have been mentioned several times in this thread. I can understand if you didn't want to sit through every single response since there are many.... but you want some bad examples of poor segments from Raw that TRUMP (intended pun due to example below) the Little People's Court? Here are the 3 worst of all.

Katie Vick.... The Hand.... Fake Trump VS Fake Rosie....

The Little People's Court wasn't great, but I think most people who have ranted here wouldn't have hated it AS much if they hadn't had such a negative attitude going into it. I defended the thing until it aired, and even I didn't like it. All I liked were the puns, I'm one of those people who finds puns hilarious. However, I still gave it a chance. It was bad, but it was not the worst segment ever. The three I just listed were the worst ever. Katie Vick and the Hand were VERY disturbing.... whereas Trump VS Rosie was just stupid and went on for far too long, the live crowd started chanting TNA during it. They hated it that much.

Those three things were far worse than the Little People's Court because THEY are the worst segments ever and it is going to take something absolutely too terrible for words to ever dethrone any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back