Lesnar Winning Gold Upon His Return?

Alas, it's a house show, so everyone in TV land won't be seeing it.

I'm attending the show and plan to record the match for everybody to see.

And also, adding to this topic. What if they want to unify the IC and US titles this upcoming year? With both Owens and Brock having titles, we have a good reason to put those guys up against each other. Yes, there's the thought amongst fans of doing that match at WrestleMania, but Brock shouldn't lose at WrestleMania this year, especially to Owens (Owens would be getting and can get a rub just by looking good against Lesnar and maybe then they would let him get the win in their next match) so why not put the match on at Extreme Rules? Owens can be the top midcard guy and Brock can move on to other things.

I'm attending the show and plan to record the match for everybody to see.

And also, adding to this topic. What if they want to unify the IC and US titles this upcoming year? With both Owens and Brock having titles, we have a good reason to put those guys up against each other. Yes, there's the thought amongst fans of doing that match at WrestleMania, but Brock shouldn't lose at WrestleMania this year, especially to Owens (Owens would be getting and can get a rub just by looking good against Lesnar and maybe then they would let him get the win in their next match) so why not put the match on at Extreme Rules? Owens can be the top midcard guy and Brock can move on to other things.

I just made the same point. Based off the fact of there already being rumors of them doing Lesnar vs. Owens at Mania. Also considering if Owens is facing Lesnar, Ambrose is one of the last people he should be losing to because he needs to look strong going in to a fight with The Beast. And I also don't see Del Rio winning even if it's by a DQ. But it would be smart and generate buzz if Lesnar won the title at the event and faced Del Rio in a rematch at Royal Rumble defeating him again and entering the RR Match where Owens would cost him the Rumble. Lesnar would return after Fastlane for revenge on Owens leading to a title unification match at Mania.

Either that OR The League of Nations will cost Lesnar the title with a DQ victory setting up Brock vs. Sheamus for the world title at Royal Rumble with Lesnar winning and moving on to face Royal Rumble Winner Roman Reigns at WrestleMania (who beat Triple H at the Rumble to earn a spot in the Rumble and won it from #1.)

Lesnar would return after Fastlane for revenge on Owens leading to a title unification match at Mania.

The unification match should be at Extreme Rules instead of WrestleMania. If they have the match at WrestleMania, it would be good, but a unification match there is not a good idea. Kevin should be allowed to give it his all, hit Lesnar with everything possible, and lose. Simply because Brock is the draw. And they can set up the title unification for Extreme Rules because they're in a better position where they can get the US title off of Brock and have Kevin hold both titles and merging them into one.

The hell? The strange thing is I can see Brock legitimately walking out with the title if this does go down. I mean come on, he's not going to get pinned by Del Rio, televised or not, so either Lesnar's gonna win it or he'll lose by DQ, Count-Out, etc.

I think WWE has other plans in mind for Del Rio, so I do expect him to lose it fairly soon but I never expected Brock Lesnar to be an option. Perhaps they're building something for Wrestlemania involving Lesnar and... Cena (again)? Or maybe as others mentioned, they're actually going to unify the titles and give Owens a massive win over Brock at Mania? Or Brock doesn't win it. But I do find it strange that this is for the title... there must be a reason for that.

This match is designed to do one thing, get heat on the League of Nations. Del Rio will be getting whomped, the LoN will interfere, Brock will clear them out, he looks just as strong, the LoN looks like cheaters and they get heat because the fans wanted Brock to win, and Del Rio gets saved embarrassment.

I don't think anybody should have any issue with as WCWF said, Lesnar winning the title at the event and facing Del Rio in a rematch at the Royal Rumble, defeating him again and entering the RR Match where Owens would cost him the Rumble. Lesnar would return after Fast Lane for revenge on Owens leading to a title unification match. He says do it at WrestleMania but I don't like the idea of doing it at WrestleMania because should Brock lose this first match they have? No. They're better off doing the title unification at Extreme Rules, as Kevin can easily go over there. I too think it would be smart to do to generate buzz and WWE really needs to generate some buzz, and they have the opportunity to do this at this house show.

This match is designed to do one thing, get heat on the League of Nations. Del Rio will be getting whomped, the LoN will interfere, Brock will clear them out, he looks just as strong, the LoN looks like cheaters and they get heat because the fans wanted Brock to win, and Del Rio gets saved embarrassment.

How does this give the LON heat if it's not televised. Nobody's going to see it...

Nobody's going to see it...

This is pretty much the reason that I'm attending the show that has this match on the card. It's a card with a Lesnar match and I'll never pass up on an opportunity to see a Lesnar match live. I can guarantee by the day after the show, everybody here on WZ will be able to see the footage of this match going down courtesy of me.

The unification match should be at Extreme Rules instead of WrestleMania. If they have the match at WrestleMania, it would be good, but a unification match there is not a good idea. Kevin should be allowed to give it his all, hit Lesnar with everything possible, and lose. Simply because Brock is the draw. And they can set up the title unification for Extreme Rules because they're in a better position where they can get the US title off of Brock and have Kevin hold both titles and merging them into one.

I say Mania because it would give Owens his WrestleMania moment and also the fact that WWE need big matches for Mania. Why not Owens/Lesnar in a IC/US title unification match with Owens going over clean. Then the rematch can be at ER or SummerSlam in a Steel Cage Match with Owens winning again. Owens is made a star from there and getsd the rub Cena should have gave him. Whoever beats Owens for that title would get a huge rub as well. Owens would then move on to the world title picture.

Most probably Lesnar will win via DQ due to interference by the other members of League Of Nations aka Rusev, Del Rio or Barrett! Because Del Rio is NO WAY! gonna beat Brock and Brock will also not destroy Del Rio like he did with John Cena at Summerslam 2014.....
And also i remember that John Cena was/is advertised for US Title match against Del Rio at a live event at MSG in last week of the year! Isnot it true? :shrug:

Most probably Lesnar will win via DQ due to interference by the other members of League Of Nations aka Rusev, Del Rio or Barrett! Because Del Rio is NO WAY! gonna beat Brock and Brock will also not destroy Del Rio like he did with John Cena at Summerslam 2014.....
And also i remember that John Cena was/is advertised for US Title match against Del Rio at a live event at MSG in last week of the year! Isnot it true? :shrug:

so del rio will interfere in his own match

I could see it being a countout finish with delrio running off in to the crowd

I can see Del Rio dropping the title (even though this is a house show) to Brock Lesnar. WWE did the first TV title change since 2011 on Monday and now I can see them doing the first house show title change since 2005 just because they did a title change on TV and for the sake of generating buzz and more interest in the product and of course, an even bigger rating spike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back