• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Could Taker stop Lesnar from winning the title

I can't agree more with the Lesnar response above. Suplex, suplex , suplex, suplex..F5. Wow....what a match. Lesnar is only good in a triple threat match where he's taken out for 15 minutes and comes back in the end. Now he's getting put in the ring with a really old guy at Summerslam....ya...that'll look good.

Please no. Keep Taker as far away from Lesnar as possible. Neither needs to do anything with the other. If Taker is so pissy about The Streak ending he has had over a year and a handful of Lesnar title matches to make his presence felt. It is too late to make me care. I'm not all that excited about Taker/Sting or Taker/Cena but id much rather have that than Taker/Lesnar again.

Just have Sheamus cash in so he can enter the match legally and give Rollins the win aligning Sheamus as Kane's replacement in The Authority. Anything but Taker/Lesnar again. It wasn't fun the first time and only feels worse as Taker gets older.

I'm shocked. I thought Vince read every one of my posts and did everything I say they should and should not do.

That being said, none of what I have heard changes my opinion. This just feels like UT agreed to work so he could fill his pride bucket of legend and get a better match out of Lesnar. Vince accommodated because ratings suck and who the hell knows what is happening with the network. Lesnar accommodated because it is in his contract and what does he care as long as he gets paid (which I totally respect).

But why do I care, this is a special attraction that I have seen before (and it kind of stunk) between two guys who can't carry feuds without mouthpieces. Two guys who may not even show up some weeks in the lead up to SS. Two guys with limited dates who have a whole roster to fight and feud with.

Maybe we will get lucky tonight and Lesnar will destroy the whole announce team.

I had my doubts about this feud but after Taker and Heyman's promos as well as the brawl I am now genuinely interested in this feud

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back