• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Taker VS Lesnar: Good Idea Or Bad Idea?

Taker - Lesnar: WrestleMania XXX - Yay Or Nay

• Yes: It's a big money match and that's why WWE keeps bringing Taker back each year

• No - The risk to Taker is too great to justify the match

• Not Sure - As a fan, I want to see it. Also, as a fan, I'm not sure Taker can handle it

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm really torn here. On one hand, it is a huge money match and I stopped watching WWE programming during their first feud so it would be the first time I've seen them wrestle, although Taker is no where near where he was back then. Brock would definitely be a credible threat to the streak and the interactions between Taker and Heyman would be golden.

On the other hand, Taker is 48 and Brock isn't exactly known for taking it easy on you in the ring, it seemed like every time he was a Raw during his feud with Punk, it ended with Punk getting busted open.

At the end of the day though, if Taker signs off with and feels that he can go with Brock, I'll be excited to see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back