Leeds

Tastycles

Turn Bayley heel
I've got a couple of hours to kill in Leeds next weekend. I've noticed 3 or 4 people here live in the vicinity, and I'm sure many other British people have been there too. What can you do in Leeds to kill time?

go for a pint

not much else you can do in a few hours, if you were here for the night you could expericance the nightlife which is alright.

I am there for the night, but I'm with my mate who lives there. In the day, I'm on my own for a bit. I also don't have your number, but I'll text the score to a random mobile number. If you're meant to get it, you'll get it.

Get on a train to Huddersfield and go to the Rhinos game. Then text me the scores. Okay? Thanks :)

hmmm i could probably get a free ticket for this, i have done the past 2 years

Sat with the huddersfield fans and cheered every try that the Rhinos scored.

I am there for the night, but I'm with my mate who lives there. In the day, I'm on my own for a bit. I also don't have your number, but I'll text the score to a random mobile number. If you're meant to get it, you'll get it.

I suggest going round East End Park and laughing at all the burnt out cars and boarded up houses.

but in seriousness you best bet is talkin a walk round the city center visit the town hall etc

I've just realised, I'm actually going a week on Saturday, but thanks for the suggestions.

Becca, I'll be working this Saturday evening so I could actually text you the score if you a) Pay the people I work for 98 pence, or b) Are willing to take the chance with the random number guess work.

I'll be telling mother in law jokes next. Or something about using a toilet brush instead of toilet paper. I'd have been an excellent TV funnyman in the 1970s.

Now that would be witty. Good ol' mother in law jokes. Or just plain your mum jokes.

Your mum's so fat, she sits next to eeeverybody in the cinema.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back