Bobbywoodhogan

German football intruiges me...what woudl you say characterises it? I mean, English, Spanish, Italian, Dutch football etc is very easy to stereotype, but what makes the German league German?

The Germans of course

But seriously, I mean come on nothing against the other english teams but who always ends up as the No. 1 ? Manu and Italy ? Inter Mailand and Spain ? Barcelona.

Ok Bayern won the German championship a few times but I think the Bundesliga holds more surprises than most other european leagues.

Nobody and I mean NOBODY expected Wolfsburg to win the championship but they did.

lol no offence but I didn't say the German league was predictable :s

I meant the English traditionally have a low technicality but high paced, high energy league - very fast paced

The Italian league is stereotypically defensive - and riddled with corruption ;)

The Spanish play a slow, passing game - probably the most beuatiful in Europe (although I disagree)

The Dutch (especially the national team/Ajax) play very technical football also, but also mroe efficient and less "showy" than Spanish football (although I do have a weird interest in Dutch football for some reason so I'm probably biased)

What abotu Germany/The Bundesliga?

I can´t really describe it because the Bundesliga teams are very different but since Bayern has the best and most expensive players in the league and are the most succesful overall I´d say they represent the german football with their good defense, great midfield and decent passing play, even though they were destroyed by Barcelona, they can put together a good play.

Leeds Rhinos eh ? Never heard of them actually, could be because I don´t care about Rugby but it seems to be a big deal in France, Australia, England, New Zealand, South Africa and other countries.

Probably because you're used to hearing about Rugby Union, which is so shit I can't comprehend how anyone sits through it.

Well I was the first, so I'll be the leader. You can be just below me. We're going to take over WZ, us Leeds lot. Leeds FTW.

Well I was the first, so I'll be the leader. You can be just below me. We're going to take over WZ, us Leeds lot. Leeds FTW.

Leeds Guy is below absolutly nobody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

although you were the first I stand by your decision before I become power hungry and stab you in the back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back