The get to know jp fizzle thread

I am jpfizzle, future of wz forums, big show fan, writer of songs, driver of cars in the snow (joke.)

i am good thanks, and you, is all well?

Why do you refer to yourself in the third person? Is this something you do while speaking or only when typing about yourself?

FACT: because jpfizzle isn't my real name, it is my posting name, I'm sure there are alot of diffrences between the two, it just so happens that we share the same facts! thanks for the question :)

FACT: because jpfizzle isn't my real name, it is my posting name, I'm sure there are alot of diffrences between the two, it just so happens that we share the same facts! thanks for the question :)

I figured that your mom didn't give you the name jpfizzle. :) But I work with a lady that actually refers to herself in the third person most time when speaking about herself.

Next question:

What is your opinion on ROH?

Well I'm a huge wwe mark, so thats my favourite wrestling company.. ROH is the future of wrestling, so many of the wrestlers currently on the ROH roster have the potential to go to wherever they want in the wrestling world, (Nigel McGuiness, Briscoes.)I find it exciting just watching something diffrent in a while.
the fans are also brilliant, altho not particuly large in ROH, comparable to the original ecw fans.

Question: Jeff or Matt Hardy? Do u perfer someone spotty, crazy, and entertaining like Jeff or do u like someone better at mat skills like matt or neither?

Back when they where a tag team i would have said Jeff, he did a lot of incredible bumps and even if you want to call him a spot monkey, throwing himself off the tops of countless steel cages and ladders was quite a spectactle.

Now looking at the two on seperate shows i would say matt, he has had a lot of mic time, has showed a more humorous side, has remained a talented in ring competitor and has overcome alot in the wrestling world what with lita and edge.

Although i like both i dont think either is main event quality, I dont think a world title would help either with there careers but I think in the mid card matt and jeff could help elevate potential future champions up to main event level.

FACT: eternal dragon and jake fizzle have been added to the list of posters i like on the front page.

FACT: todays lunch was steak and chips, medium rare, with a cookie for pudding.

FACT: today jpfizzle looked around hertfordshire university.

FACT: Tonight jpfizzle will be getting drunk and watching the rugby.

FACT: more facts to come, hapiness awaits those who want it

FACT: eternal dragon and jake fizzle have been added to the list of posters i like on the front page.

FACT: todays lunch was steak and chips, medium rare, with a cookie for pudding.

FACT: today jpfizzle looked around hertfordshire university.

FACT: Tonight jpfizzle will be getting drunk and watching the rugby.

FACT: more facts to come, hapiness awaits those who want it

isn't Rugby that sport that basically involves no talent except for a bunch of men or woman to run around and brutally kill someone(not literally) while playing?

isn't Rugby that sport that basically involves no talent except for a bunch of men or woman to run around and brutally kill someone(not literally) while playing?

indeed. dosent that sound manly to watch whilst knocking back stella and shouting at the screen with your mates?
infact you should come too!

FACT: when in the scrum it hurts jp fizzles head, jp fizzle plays second row.

tommorow jp fizzle makes his debut for his new sunday league football team.

He's right, Rugby's dangerous. Last time I played (at school), I ended up in the x-ray department of the local children's hospital. Broke the dreaded Metatarsal, as it turns out.

He's right, Rugby's dangerous. Last time I played (at school), I ended up in the x-ray department of the local children's hospital. Broke the dreaded Metatarsal, as it turns out.

o it is i know, a kid i used to work with at the local supermarket broke his collar bone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back