Get to know The beast

Kevin "Big Monkey" Nash;1961016 said:
When are you gonna leave again? I mean this forum was much better without you.

And this forum constantly puts up with you, and the fact that you've yet to contribute anything of worth, for a while now.

Again, kindly fuck off.

And this forum constantly puts up with you, and the fact that you've yet to contribute anything of worth, for a while now.

Again, kindly fuck off.

Again, when have you done anything of worth? Well...except saying that you're leaving because of your mom. Wow, yeah, can't even acess a computer eh? Pfft....

Kevin "Big Monkey" Nash;1961024 said:
Again, when have you done anything of worth? Well...except saying that you're leaving because of your mom. Wow, yeah, can't even acess a computer eh? Pfft....

You fucking scum of the Earth.

Look, God knows I have twice the respect of you on this forum, in a fraction of the time, and now I see why. Yeah, I said it, because I needed someone to fucking confide in. And you're going to really use it on me?

Again, one of these days, you'll see how low it'll get you.

You fucking scum of the Earth.

Look, God knows I have twice the respect of you on this forum, in a fraction of the time, and now I see why. Yeah, I said it, because I needed someone to fucking confide in. And you're going to really use it on me?

Again, one of these days, you'll see how low it'll get you.

Speaking of low, you comtinue to reply, but these posters will still love you. It's fucking deplorable to say the least. You talk of Karma? Looks like karma already hit you my friend.

Kevin "Big Monkey" Nash;1961037 said:
Speaking of low, you comtinue to reply, but these posters will still love you. It's fucking deplorable to say the least. You talk of Karma? Looks like karma already hit you my friend.

You son of a bitch.

How fucking dare you? Really? How fucking dare you.

I used to have so much respect for you. You know what, now I see why people just can't stand you, man. You are the biggest piece of monkey crap this forum has ever had the displeasure of knowing

You son of a bitch.

How fucking dare you? Really? How fucking dare you.

I used to have so much respect for you. You know what, now I see why people just can't stand you, man. You are the biggest piece of monkey crap this forum has ever had the displeasure of knowing

Lulz...WHAT? Monkey crap? That's funny dude. I still don't understand why you're still talking. Come on now...

a299av.jpg

was that to me?

Hey Beast, please to meet you. I'm Theo. I'm known for two things...my sigs and my beard. How's life treating ya?

G'day Theo, I have seen your sigs and I have heard about your beard, three words, legend sigs/beard, yeah life is pretty average, nothing amazing about it at the moment

G'day Theo, I have seen your sigs and I have heard about your beard, three words, legend sigs/beard, yeah life is pretty average, nothing amazing about it at the moment

Ahh yes my life is average as well sir. And if you see the quote from FTS in my sig it probably hold true. I can't imagine how this place would react if I shaved the beard.

Theo "Hitman" Mays;1961100 said:
Ahh yes my life is average as well sir. And if you see the quote from FTS in my sig it probably hold true. I can't imagine how this place would react if I shaved the beard.

hahaha, but seriously, dont shave the beard, oh and, how do you quote in sigs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back