• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

For those who are interested...

They always do, if you want a real team go support Newcastle

Even as a "yank", i adopted Liverpool a few years back. I try to stay up to date with their play and transfers. but their games are never on in the US.

I'll take one.

According to my calculations, you have been given Tottenham Hotspurs.

A good season for you.

Even as a "yank", i adopted Liverpool a few years back. I try to stay up to date with their play and transfers. but their games are never on in the US.

According to my calculations, you have been given St Mirren.

Very nice!

Loser_Hull is always a good one.

You can either keep Hull or I have calculated that you should be given Manchester United.

Барбоса;2014339 said:
What are your parameters for your calculations, Dave?

I base it on very complex criteria.

Like, how much I like you or what your personality is closet to, in terms of how a team acts. If I like you, chances are you will get a good team. Although, that is not the only criteria, of course. It also comes down to how random I feel when I pick.

According to my calculations, you have been given Aston Villa.

LOL...Dave praises TM and then jumps at his vacant spot within a matter of seconds.

It's a dog eat dog world.

According to my calculations, you have given Wigan Athletic.

Too bad you have Gary Caldwell.

The Dallas Cowboys suck. That is all.

According to my calculations, you have been given Arsenal.

Very good season for you, Razor. How do you think Wenger will do in the transfer market this summer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back