Lee-Generation X --- The [unofficial] Lee thread

Yeah he'll be there.

My wild card picks:

Stevie Richards, Dr Death Steve Williams

So my house mates birthday party, people were talking about what instruments they wanted to play.

here's the convo:

Girl: That round thing with the holes

Lees housemate he likes: Ocarina

Everyone else like WTF?

Lee: Yeah ocarina. You an play songs like this

Lee and housemate he likes does song of the storms.

Other housemate and everyone else there: What films that from

*hangs head in shame*

So my house mates birthday party, people were talking about what instruments they wanted to play.

here's the convo:

Girl: That round thing with the holes

Lees housemate he likes: Ocarina

Everyone else like WTF?

Lee: Yeah ocarina. You an play songs like this

Lee and housemate he likes does song of the storms.

Other housemate and everyone else there: What films that from

*hangs head in shame*

I don't know if I admire you or pity you.

Great fucking song though. Can you do me a rendition of Saria's Song?

SO I just downloaded the OOT soundtrack, I must say this may be one of the best sound tracks ever. The fact that you hear the music, can remember where it is in the game and have that raw emotion. Classic.

In elementary school we had to watch a 5th grader play the ocarina for 15 minutes. Badly.

The entire time I was playing Zelda in my head.

Yeah it pisses me off how many videos on youtube there are of people attempting to play OOT songs on the Ocarina.

I know we share the favorite game Lee, do you think that OOT's soundtrack was better than LTTP's?

Hmm it's a tough one. A lot of the themes from LTTP turn up in OOT, but OOT do expand on these central themes and to be fair it sounds a hell of a lot better on 64bit than 16 bit.

That's how I feel. I don't prefer one over the other. There's something a little more charming about the 16 bit renditions though.

Behind any Zelda soundtracks, my favorite is the soundtrack to Donkey Kong Country 2.

I would say Super Smash Bros Brawl has an amazing soundtrack. Great renditions of the best from Nintendo games plus some really good originals.

You green repped me. <3

Also if you could just stop by the TNA Section and check out the two posts I made in favor of Eric Young as I feel they are some of my best work.

The thing is you post well and don't go on about the fact you're doing it.

Someone like Dagger Dias who went on and on about his increase posting just pissed me off because generally it was shit.

Well mainly I felt dumb for not having a ton of posts being here since early '08 so I decided to change it.

I think now should be peak posting time of the year as such much is going on.

If you could pick two wildcards who likely won't make it in the tourney, who would it be?

I would say Super Smash Bros Brawl has an amazing soundtrack. Great renditions of the best from Nintendo games plus some really good originals.

The little custom rendition they did to the Fire Emblem theme (Lyricized it) made me rage to no end.

That is from the japanese fire emblem commercials though!

I don't caaaare, a lot of the game themes need to be left lyricless. Adds to the adrenaline of the match.

You can't tell me, every single time you played on Hyrule Temple in Melee, you didn't turn on Together We Ride (The alternate track)

Can't say I did.

Though the dark world theme is bad ass

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back